Hospitals Put on 24hr Alert for ‘7 Dangerous Days’

webfact

3 hours ago, BayArea said:

Anutin went big on the shirts! Chatuchak Market must have given him a special price. 

I really find it hard to suck up the headline [ 7 dangerous days] why have it in the first place this year? I think it's a bad time to have people getting close to each other when covid is still so strong. Somebody should take the blame for having it this year.

3 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I believe I've arrived. First few years I relished and actively participated. Then I started grousing on forums such as this like a grumpy old dodger. Now? I just don't care. Slight inconvenience that I have to go to Makro at 6:00 a.m. to replenish needed supplies. The liquor cabinet is always well stocked and a Family Mart literally two doors down has beer if the desire hits. Party on Songkran.

Slightly interested why you would want to haul your ass to Makro (out of all places) at 6 am - I must have missed something ????

Just now, HappyExpat57 said:

It opens at 6:00 a.m. and there is very little traffic, NO Songkran revelers holding buckets of ice water with my name on them, and I am one of perhaps six people in the store. Zip zip in, out, done and dusted.

:vampire: We're coming for you, lol, traffic made the most sense tho ???? 

5 hours ago, BayArea said:

Anutin went big on the shirts! Chatuchak Market must have given him a special price. 

Someone should have told him they look a bit ridiculous tucked into the trousers, and they don't really go with masks either!

Can I assume that masks are compulsory for water play areas? I'm not quite sure of the efficacy of a saturated mask!

Edited by madmitch

Has anyone asked WHY..the RTP do nothing to stop road acidents and get a straight answer ....  Many cars and bike can't be road legal....so if they got them in off the raids fewer vehicles few accident ... don't that make sense ...but it seems that maybe the problem NO ONE THINKS...... Or no brain from top to bottom...

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, yeahbutif said:

Has anyone asked WHY..the RTP do nothing to stop road acidents and get a straight answer ....  Many cars and bike can't be road legal....so if they got them in off the raids fewer vehicles few accident ... don't that make sense ...but it seems that maybe the problem NO ONE THINKS...... Or no brain from top to bottom...

Not being road legal does not equal a killing machine.

• Like 1