Breakfast in Jomtien

Deserted

Greetings, I was wondering if someone could recommend a restaurant/bar/hotel that does a good western breakfast in Jomtien. My ex- and daughter will be there for three days. I can't make it, so can't shop around myself. They are both English but aren't too fussy on what they eat. 

Also, if anyone could help, is the night market and the angry birds playground next to it open yet?

Thanks

7 hours ago, Deserted said:

Greetings, I was wondering if someone could recommend a restaurant/bar/hotel that does a good western breakfast in Jomtien. My ex- and daughter will be there for three days. I can't make it, so can't shop around myself. They are both English but aren't too fussy on what they eat. 

Also, if anyone could help, is the night market and the angry birds playground next to it open yet?

Thanks

Yes, the Night Market and playground are open.

• Like 1

I have not been to either of these restaurants, but Hemingway's on Thappraya Rd. 1, and Wombat and Kiwi on Jomtien Beach Rd just past the Night Market get top reviews for food. Both serve breakfast. A great source of meal reviews and recommendations is the FB group Breakfast Club Pattaya. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, blackshadow said:

try denmark hotel soi white house ..........it is at the end of the soi on right going down

Pretty good fish and chips too pre-pandemic. Now dunno.

BTW soi white house is next up from soi 7, maybe marked now.

2 hours ago, Kaoboi Bebobp said:

I have not been to either of these restaurants, but Hemingway's on Thappraya Rd. 1, and Wombat and Kiwi on Jomtien Beach Rd just past the Night Market get top reviews for food. Both serve breakfast. A great source of meal reviews and recommendations is the FB group Breakfast Club Pattaya. 

Thanks, I was looking at the Wombat Kiwi car as its near the hotel they will be staying in. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, JimTripper said:

Don't get cheap "american breakfast". they serve hot dog. ????

A couple of butterflied and fried hotdogs, a slice or two of cold boiled ham, an under-cooked fried egg that had gone cold hours ago, two rectangles of rock hard butter, a dollop of oversweet jam/jelly, toast that crumbles to ash on a bite and a cup of eye widening bitter coffee..... hangover cure, or kill.

Edited by jacko45k
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

A couple of butterflied and fried hotdogs, a slice or two of cold boiled ham, an under-cooked fried egg that had gone cold hours ago, two rectangles of rock hard butter, a dollop of oversweet jam/jelly, toast that crumbles to ash on a bite and a cup of eye widening bitter coffee..... hangover cure, or kill.

Exactly right. Would rather have a thai omelet and scoop steamed rice.