Have you ever been this horny?

gargamon

3 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

"The officials also found photos of rabbits, porcupines, and deer on their mobile phones."

Well rabbits do like it.

The porcupines would have been very tricky to satisfy, what about the foreplay?

My post about this I made this morning was closed because this one is already open.

My post, see below, wasn't so much about the rape itself, but rather that in  the news article on Amarin, they show photos of the perpetrators and the offended lizard....but get this...the lizard had a black bar across its face to protect its identity.  ????

Saw a news article on Amarin this morning about the three Indians who raped a monitor lizard.

They showed photos of the three men under arrest, but the photo of the assaulted monitor lizard had its face blacked out.  What the ****?

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, phetphet said:

My post about this I made this morning was closed because this one is already open.

My post, see below, wasn't so much about the rape itself, but rather that in  the news article on Amarin, they show photos of the perpetrators and the offended lizard....but get this...the lizard had a black bar across its face to protect its identity.  ????

Saw a news article on Amarin this morning about the three Indians who raped a monitor lizard.

They showed photos of the three men under arrest, but the photo of the assaulted monitor lizard had its face blacked out.  What the ****?

It is called confidentiality and protecting the victim. Considering not all monitors look alike and need to have their dignity protected.

????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, phetphet said:

...Saw a news article on Amarin this morning about the three Indians who raped a monitor lizard...

You made the big mistake of not giving a link to the news article to which you referred.

It is cruel in the extreme to mention a funny picture without posting a copy or at least a link to it.

3 hours ago, Puccini said:

You made the big mistake of not giving a link to the news article to which you referred.

It is cruel in the extreme to mention a funny picture without posting a copy or at least a link to it.

I was in a café having breakfast and it came up on the TV. By the time I had overcome my amazement and got my phone out, the picture had disappeared.