U.S. President invites Thailand Prime Minister Prayut Chan O’Cha to attend US-ASEAN summit in May, Thai Foreign Minister reveals

webfact

17 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

share a bowl of mango and sticky rice. 

Really the special summit is to discuss ways and means to intensify cooperation in various areas including covid response, global health security, climate change, sustainable development, education and other progressive matters. Culinary unfortunately for you is not in the agenda albeit like your injection of humour.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, peter zwart said:

Does he know that Joe is not realy himself anymore?

I assume you're referring to his old age. I'm pretty sure everyone is aware that he is old. Anything beyond that is speculation and smears. If he seeks reelection his fitness to serve will be a legitimate political issue.

Xi, what should I do? We have a super duper wire we will fit you with. Make sure you record all private conversations and report directly back to us.. Ok Xi, ten four , over and out.

Prayut,, Oh boy, I am going to be a super spy. 

Edited by garyk

8 hours ago, ChC1 said:

History events have taught us, (or me personally), more than often, rumours and conspiracies all have some degree of truth within. And occasionally, some of the rumours/conspiracy theories can turn out to be true. For instance, the theory that earth was not flat was the [conspiracy] and dismissed by majority and church goers as bunkers. In  early part of 1939, if someone tells you Germany is to invade Poland you would be laughing at him. The latest, when Covid first emerged in Wuhan, almost everyone did not believe in that and the Chinese doctors were silenced. How many times before February 2020 that was dismissed as rumours? And should I also mentioned Hunter Biden's laptop?

There are no smart people nor stupid people. You may think yourself as smart. But back in the days you could be the one who believes that the earth is flat, because majority thought so and your church/school would teach you to believe in so. What information you take determines what you to accept as [truth]. But in your example, only Obama and his parents/immediately family knows where he was born. The question is do you trust their words, or have the courage to question whatever information was fed to you? And, what is truth?

Are you serious? Really?

• Haha 1

US ASEAN summit as ‘dangerous directions’ now emerging in Asia as China’s regional power rises

by Joseph O' Connor

us-asean-summit-to-discuss-a-rising-china.jpg

After the cancellation of the summit in March, Singapore’s Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong (centre) travelled to Washington DC on March 29th last and warned of ‘dangerous directions’ emerging in Asia as polls show a rise in support in both Japan and South Korea for a nuclear deterrent. On Wednesday, Deputy Foreign Minister, Don Pramudwinai, confirmed that Thai Prime Minister Prayut Chan ocha (right) will attend the US Asean summit.

Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1257381-us-asean-summit-as-‘dangerous-directions’-now-emerging-in-asia-as-china’s-regional-power-rises/

10 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Anything beyond that is speculation and smears. If he seeks reelection his fitness to serve will be a legitimate political issue.

Wheras last time, because of the opponent, it was not really a concern? 

5 hours ago, bendejo said:

The Martians are laughing at us Earthlings right now!

I see no evidence the Martians are laughing at Biden. But I do see evidence - both well researched and with numerous examples of Biden being severely cognitively impaired by Russian media(you know, while the American left don't notice it, the enemy states do - funny that).

"Russia accuses Biden of having dementia"

"Komsomolskaya Pravda, a pro-Kremlin newspaper headquartered in Moscow, recently published an article questioning whether Biden is "in his right mind" and listed five examples of "dementia that can be found in the President of the United States.""

https://news.yahoo.com/russia-accuses-biden-having-dementia-191937346.html

I suspect Prayuth has noticed that what is dishonestly dismissed as just a stammer by the MSM and other "credible sources", most others will find it hard to see what an alleged speech impediment has to do with Biden telling ridiculous lies about his past, letting rip in front of British royals, shaking hands with thin air and being ordered around and supervised by an Easter bunny.

One area of common ground the 2 have is their need for draconian censorship to give an illusion of legitimacy. Of course only the fans of the 2 men agree either are legitimate.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

I see no evidence the Martians are laughing at Biden. But I do see evidence - both well researched and with numerous examples of Biden being severely cognitively impaired by Russian media(you know, while the American left don't notice it, the enemy states do - funny that).

"Komsomolskaya Pravda, a pro-Kremlin newspaper headquartered in Moscow, recently published an article questioning whether Biden is "in his right mind" and listed five examples of "dementia that can be found in the President of the United States.""

I suspect Prayuth has noticed that what is dishonestly dismissed as just a stammer by the MSM and other "credible sources", most others will find it hard to see what an alleged speech impediment has to do with Biden telling ridiculous lies about his past, letting rip in front of British royals, shaking hands with thin air and being ordered around and supervised by an Easter bunny.

One area of common ground the 2 have is their need for draconian censorship to give an illusion of legitimacy. Of course only the fans of the 2 men agree either are legitimate.

Of course President Biden is legitimate. Duly and legally elected president. If you want to replace him if he runs again which I rather doubt, support another candidate for 2024.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

And the source of those Russian media is? ???? (probably the same source you use)

Fox News! (subjected to 'Draconian' censorship ????)

https://news.yahoo.com/russia-media-uses-fox-news-144924686.html

Edited by candide
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1