Do you remember the names and details of all the women you had sex with?

BritManToo

Can you remember the names of the ladies in your past sexual encounters?  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

That is extremely inappropriate . 

With facial recognition technology her Husband and kids could easily find the photo .

Also I'm not sure why you are posting a photo of a below average looking woman and boasting about having sex with her , but you should show some decorum and not publish other peoples photos without their permission 

This is  not the woman in question and this was 30  years  ago, but i do  note  your  put down  of  below average looking, well  done, but your not  boasting right.

Edited by Rampant Rabbit

1 hour ago, possum1931 said:

For question no 2. Change that to, not including sex that was paid for, and see the difference.

Nearly all sex is paid for, some guys seem to think they didn't spend any money on the house and car in her name.

Obviously we all got a couple of free ones with the local drunken club sluts on a Friday/Saturday night when we were young, but if you went back for seconds it was no longer free.

Did you buy her a house Possum?

Do you give her housekeeping money every month Possum?

I bet you did, and probably much more than the one I hire to pretend to love me.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

That is extremely inappropriate . 

With facial recognition technology her Husband and kids could easily find the photo .

Also I'm not sure why you are posting a photo of a below average looking woman and boasting about having sex with her , but you should show some decorum and not publish other peoples photos without their permission 

Just to point out,

Facial recognition is only good for 5-7 years, after that they need a new photo.

As for her looks, fairly decent for a white girl, much more attractive than my Brit wife.

Obviously not up to my Asian woman standards, but we're all a bit spoilt here.

20 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Nearly all sex is paid for, some guys seem to think they didn't spend any money on the house and car in her name.

Obviously we all got a couple of free ones with the local drunken club sluts on a Friday/Saturday night when we were young, but if you went back for seconds it was no longer free.

Did you buy her a house Possum?

Do you give her housekeeping money every month Possum?

I bet you did, and probably much more than the one I hire to pretend to love me.

Yes I bought her house, but only after some due diligence and a couple of trips back and forth to the UK.

No, I have never paid her housekeeping money apart from a share of the electricity.

We have been together 15 years now, she is a university graduate and has her own money as I have mine.

3 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Yes I bought her house, but only after some due diligence and a couple of trips back and forth to the UK.

No, I have never paid her housekeeping money apart from a share of the electricity.

We have been together 15 years now, she is a university graduate and has her own money as I have mine.

Thing is most play the long game, they know in 99% of cases they will outlive the falang and get the house and any money left

• Like 1