Ten young people returning from a late dinner injured after SUV driver crashes into road barriers in Pattaya

snoop1130

6 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:
49 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Follow the link, it's always best before hitting the keyboard.

Again, do you think that the article states that they were not drunk or on drugs?  I've read it several times and cannot see anything claiming that.

Can you quote the section that you think means that?  Maybe we can help you understand it?

There's a video in the linked article posted by TPN, the original source of the article, try watching and listening to that.  Maybe then you'll realise that is is not me that needs help understanding the report?

Edited by Liverpool Lou

2 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

There's a video in the linked article posted by TPN, the original source of the article, try watching and listening to that.  Maybe then you'll realise that is is not me that needs help understanding the report?

I cannot access the video possibly because it is facebook linked I do not know

23 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

The driver was reportedly confused about the flow of traffic in Pattaya and not familiar with the area, causing him to crash into the road barriers at high speed.

And worrying that his solution to being confused and lost was to drive a high speed. 

19 hours ago, Geoffggi said:

Thanks for that, but it was only an off the cuff statement that alcohol was not involved it did not state that tests were carried out therefore my statement sill stands. 

Who (apart from you) said it was an "off the cuff comment", whatever that is supposed to mean?    How could you know that the reporter was not quoting an official police statement given to the media? 

If it was known that alcohol was not a factor how could your claim that "tests on the sober driver need to be done" be valid?

"Ten young people returning from a late dinner injured..."

Thus far there has been no speculation from the RTP as to how many liters of dinner had been consumed. A determination as to whether further investigation is warranted will be announced once the identities/positions of the youth's parents has been established.
Updates may follow.