Why are you posting here?

On 4/22/2022 at 5:33 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

- Learning something mostly related to Thailand, like where to buy things, how to get things done, regulations, best way to do things, etc.

- Helping others. Like learning but the opposite, helping others where to find things, get things done, etc.

For me, learning about things such as vaccines, visas and banking.  Since I receive info that is helpful, it only feels right to help others if I have info that may help them.

i stay away from political and other controversial threads as have no interest in interacting with keyboard warriors.   Even if asking about informational stuff, I might get flamed but don't take the bait.

16 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:
4 hours ago, RafPinto said:

I got to know everything about women here.

So not much

I think the most important thing which I learned about women is to expect no logic. It doesn't make sense to think about why they do what they do. They just do. Having that insight makes life a lot easier.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think the most important thing which I learned about women is to expect no logic. It doesn't make sense to think about why they do what they do. They just do. Having that insight makes life a lot easier.

Woman have universal behavior, what separates them, is minor due to culture, class, background and experiences. The same can be said about men. 

Never seen so much reckless and deleted behavior among grown up men as in Thailand. But also never experienced so must warm generosity among people as Thailand either.

I guess everyone have their different experiences, but in overall, it takes motivation, understanding and also a good look at yourself what you are doing, why you do, and what you want in return match your effort to gain it.

As always, Give and take should be equal.  

Was great for news and information when I was working in the Uk and certainly assisted greatly when I came to Thailand in the middle of Covid, also for my annual permission to stay based on marriage, and driving license.

I have to say the Thai people were also most helpful with the above 

So here I am now in the middle of Isaan and contrary to the opinion of one poster only very occasionally look in, usually when checking the football scores and have time to spare.

Not often as my daily trips to the ATM take up way too much time to peruse Thai visa although still enjoy a visit

(There maybe a little sarcasm in that last comment)

Found it a good source of information and guidance, but too many Trolls and and too much acidic remarks from people with a chip on their shoulder to hang around for too long.

Havnt been around for months, just dropping by, usually just lurk and not login !

21 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Yes, I have read it too.

it still mystifies me how my Thai GF can have the radio or TV blaring, look at her phone, and simultaneously be having a conversation with one or two women in the room. I throw in the towel, and retreat to somewhere that I can think.

What you expect?
Looking at her grandfather doesn't excite her at all. 555

17 hours ago, Hummin said:

Never seen so much reckless and deleted behavior among grown up men as in Thailand. But also never experienced so must warm generosity among people as Thailand either.

African and Arabic people the same, generous and friendly one moment, killing/eating you the next.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RafPinto said:

What you expect?
Looking at her grandfather doesn't excite her at all. 555

A low blow. She is a grandmother. A very shapely one.

I am not hansum man like you, but my wallet compensates for that deficiency.

• Thanks 1