Phuket murder hit suspect dies in Canadian plane crash days after being declared ‘most wanted’

webfact

6 hours ago, CharlieH said:

I Wonder if the "hitman" got hit !

Reep what you sow.

Or  he is now part of the Canadian witness protection program?  Would you give up a pint of blood, last hairs from a haircut, some snot and poop? DNA doesn't mean all that much if the fix is in.

Edited by IAMHERE
spelling

6 hours ago, flyingtlger said:

Karma has no menu. 

You get served what you deserve.......

No such thing as karma. Just consequences, and only sometimes. 

Exhibit A: Jimmy Savile plus thousands of others who killed thousands of others, only to live well, long, and die in their sleep. 

And hell is a nothingburger too.

There are only consequences, and only sometimes.

I'd rather die in a plane crash than die in Thai jail. So even if this is actually karma... How is returning to the state before you were born a punishment? 

We mostly see the bigger picture with the limited reasoning of the apes we are. If you die unpunished by justice, you win, and since we all die, how is death a "punishment" anyway? The worst of it is the fear right before the lights go out. When we think about it, there are far worse things than a swift execution. And most good people get to suffer them, such as Cancer and many other painful and lingering leavings. So yeah, karma is mostly nonsense. 

6 hours ago, mvdf said:

Once a marked man, always a marked man. Nowhere for fugitives to hide, even in the most remote corners of this planet. It's just a matter of time and GPS coordinates. 

Now that he’s ‘dead’ he can hide wherever he wants.... :whistling:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, blazes said:

The Mounties (or their close cousins) get their man....

I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK....
He sleeps all night, and he works all day.......The Mounties choir .... monty Python... lol...could never look at a photo of a Mountie without laughing after seeing that sketch.....

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, flyingtlger said:

Karma has no menu. 

You get served what you deserve.......

Was wondering when someone would mention Karma.

If you believe in such a thing, Karma doesn't work that way.

What you do in this lifetime affects the next lifetime, not this one.

Personally, I think it's all rubbish. Chance and randomness rule this universe.

3 hours ago, ThaiFelix said:

Burned beyond recognition maybe??

i have no sympathy of hatred for this guy he was a criminal getting other scum criminals executed ..wish they would all do it clean the place up

8 hours ago, mvdf said:

Once a marked man, always a marked man. Nowhere for fugitives to hide, even in the most remote corners of this planet. It's just a matter of time and GPS coordinates. 

Yeah right; that's why the Red Bull Punk continues to evade Justice !

9 hours ago, Jerno said:

If the RTP were so lightning quick on this how did the murderers get on a plane and out of Thailand unhindered?  Must have been slow lightning. 

The hit was on a Friday evening and the culprits flew out on the Sunday, The race was on to find forensic proof. but the weapons, which had been thrown into the sea were not found until the following Thursday. Only then could the culprits be positively identified and warrants be issued.

'Lightning fast' is nothing more than journalistic license.

There is an interesting "take" on Karma, if one believes that time is on a loop - a continuum - as posited by Albert Einstein. This means that the future may have already happened.

Thus, is one paying for a bad deed done in the past, or paying forward for a bad deed done in the "future"?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

'Boss' is managing to hide quite well. 10 years and counting.

He doesn’t need to hide, no one is out to murder him. And he (or at least his family) has more than enough money to make everything else go away. 

2 hours ago, LikeItHot said:

I didn't read the whole article but did the three other people deserve it?

From Canadian media reports the 3 passengers were all bad guys.  They left in a small plane from BC. and it crashed days later after travelling very far (wilderness Ontario). Dodgy business here.

16 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Ah.. I get it...  the good old... ‘friend of a friend said’... 

Out in Thonglor... no media found out, no-one took a photo, nothing public...  but you knew !!! :whistling: ????

Was mentioned in passing conversation.

Care factor of you believing is less than zero.

• Haha 1

There were 4 bodies at that plane crash and the DNA 

was taken from the bodies. DNA was not taken from some piece of

something else, so I do not see where a conspiracy can even form.

Am I missing something? I am happy though, that tax payers do not have

to pay for this guy to be in court, or in jail.

On 5/5/2022 at 4:36 AM, swerve said:

From Canadian media reports the 3 passengers were all bad guys.  They left in a small plane from BC. and it crashed days later after travelling very far (wilderness Ontario). Dodgy business here.

Cue Neil Young:

there is a town in north Ontario . . .

If the pilot was not one of the bad guys, or a trusted associate, it is a fair question to consider what they were planning to do with him.  If they had him fooled that they were going hunting, and in the course of the trip he realized what they were about (people can talk indiscriminately when things get boring enough) and they planned to kill him he may have decided he wasn't going to die alone.  Just did a search, no shortage of fly-in operations like this one:

https://www.thunderhook.com/ontario-moose-hunts/