Why do men like ladyboys?

15 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

They no not actually look like Woman .

If they put a wig on (or grow their hair) and wear make up and high heels and short skirts, they may superficially look like woman .

But if you remove the clothes , heels and make-up , they look the same as men .

Most can could dress up to look like females 

I think you're missing out the fact that most Asians have what we consider to be very feminine features. The fact is that most young Asian men could pass for a woman, to Western eyes, if they put on a wig. Similarly a lot of Asian girls if you gave them a boys haircut would look like a boy.

That's kind of the reason Western men would go with an Asian ladyboy but not a Western one.

The "but they're men so you must be gay" is irrelevant really, if the person perceives them to be a woman.

Many men view then as being a woman with a penis. It doesn't really matter what you think, it's about the perception of the individual.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Many men view then as being a woman with a penis. It doesn't really matter what you think, it's about the perception of the individual.

I view them as potential psychos who may try and put pills in my drink and put a bottle over my head if I don't buy them a drink , or get a knife out if I'm disappointed that they got the same organs as me . 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Quite a few seem to desperately need anyone who has done anything with a ladyboy to be gay. I'm not sure why it's so important to them. Generally, getting this excited about someone else's behaviour and needing to enforce their own views on them indicates something. Not much point in speculating as to what though.

Just because you may have done something once or even occasionally, that doesn't make you that particular thing .

Like if you played golf once , that doesnt make you a golfer .

If you sometimes have a few beers on a Saturday night and spontaneously decided to have a quick game of golf with other people in the bar , that doesnt make you a golfer .

Even if you watch golf on T.V , that still doesnt make you a golfer 

• Like 1

On 5/7/2022 at 1:54 PM, bert bloggs said:

Anyway just wondering.

So you're "curious". Good for you. Was this a passing wonderment? Or something that you spend a lot of time thinking about? It seems like this documentary piqued your interest.

Honestly these threads come up frequently, maybe search a bit to get a feel for the responses.

IMO, if you really want answers then you should ask thai men, and thai women (Toms/Dees included) why they like ladyboys. Most thai ladyboys hang out with other thais.

Or are you asking a different question?

Why are people attracted to each other?  Plenty of studies out there, with results which are applicable to your conundrum.

Edited by mtls2005

2 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

No i would not have sex with a man,no matter what he looked like,sorry

You might not realise they were a man unless they told you.  You may have already slept with one without knowing.

If you did not know it was as man I can't see the problem. 

You probably have sex with yourself sometimes...the old solo diddly...and you are a man.  Does not mean you are gay.  

34 minutes ago, smutcakes said:

I have read the whole thread and formed a couple of thoughts:

1) Poster living a life of denial- Scubascuba- for someone who just cannot stand LB's he seems to have an unnerving view on every intricacy about them

2) Poster who is cleary still a virgin- Sparktrader

Those are the only surety's i can gain from this thread thus far. Will keep everyone updated.

you're way off with 1) come on, improve your comprehension skills

36 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Just because you may have done something once or even occasionally, that doesn't make you that particular thing .

Like if you played golf once , that doesnt make you a golfer .

If you sometimes have a few beers on a Saturday night and spontaneously decided to have a quick game of golf with other people in the bar , that doesnt make you a golfer .

Even if you watch golf on T.V , that still doesnt make you a golfer 

Agreed 

Also there is obvious if perhaps unconscious HOMOPHOBIA in asserting that straight men who have played with LBs must always be gay or bi while at the same time gay men who have dabbled with vaginal pursuits are obviously still usually gay men. The latter is true but my example reveals the hypocrisy and anti-gay bias.

It reminds me somewhat of fascist race laws saying if you're 1/16 black, you're black.

Of course bisexuality does exist but having varied experiences doesn't automatically mean that.

Edited by Jingthing

50 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

I think you're missing out the fact that most Asians have what we consider to be very feminine features. The fact is that most young Asian men could pass for a woman, to Western eyes, if they put on a wig. Similarly a lot of Asian girls if you gave them a boys haircut would look like a boy.

That's kind of the reason Western men would go with an Asian ladyboy but not a Western one.

The "but they're men so you must be gay" is irrelevant really, if the person perceives them to be a woman.

This is biden's assistant secretary of health, ahahaha

th?u=https%3a%2f%2ftse4.mm.bing.net%2fth%3fid%3dOIP.bUnWDTccIELpRBK9m0pY3AHaDt&ehk=uoiJ6cZ7swloIuVqdeFBqqvGgERsJlG2eoS9im%2fWqHo%3d&w=130&h=100&c=8&o=6&pid=AppEx

Edited by EVENKEEL

52 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Not quite sure that 'if the person perceives them to be something' excuse would hold up in the court of law.

Yes your honour, i was found rogering a goat, but i perceived the goat to be a lady.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

This is biden's assistant secretary of health, ahahaha

th?u=https%3a%2f%2ftse4.mm.bing.net%2fth%3fid%3dOIP.bUnWDTccIELpRBK9m0pY3AHaDt&ehk=uoiJ6cZ7swloIuVqdeFBqqvGgERsJlG2eoS9im%2fWqHo%3d&w=130&h=100&c=8&o=6&pid=AppEx

Yes, she could have benefitted from puberty blockers and early hormone therapy. Certainly not an attractive person but most cisgender people her age aren't either.

33 minutes ago, smutcakes said:

Not quite sure that 'if the person perceives them to be something' excuse would hold up in the court of law.

Yes your honour, i was found rogering a goat, but i perceived the goat to be a lady.

I'm pretty sure it would.  To convict someone of a crime you must prove they did the thing and they knew, or a reasonable person would know, that what they were doing was wrong.

If, for some reason outside of the persons control, they genuinely believe that they were having sex with a consenting adult female, it is unlikely that they would be convicted.

15 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

I'm pretty sure it would.  To convict someone of a crime you must prove they did the thing and they knew, or a reasonable person would know, that what they were doing was wrong.

If, for some reason outside of the persons control, they genuinely believe that they were having sex with a consenting adult female, it is unlikely that they would be convicted.

Would you be able to get away with it if it was a horse in a stable ?

22 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Would you be able to get away with it if it was a horse in a stable ?

"Getting away with it" suggests someone is guilty.  I have no idea if someone could have sex with a horse and then convince a court that they did not know what they were doing.

If they genuinely believed, for whatever reason, that they were having sex with a consenting adult female, that could obviously be used as a defence.  They might need some proof though.

5 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

He sounds in denial asking about ladyboys. Why start the topic? 

No i am not in de nile,i cant swim,oh sorry denial,well if you had read the post,the wife and i watched an old series on tv about ladyboys and as i had nothing else to post about i thought it would be a fun subject, seems so many get worked up over it ,

Ps i really dont fancy other men even if they wear a dress.

3 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

So, you've been shipwrecked on a distant tropical island for 10 years and no hope of rescue... w/a very effeminate male... and nobody gave you a chance to have one book or piece of music with you.... and there is nobody there to shame you... 

Yes a totally realistic and plausible scenario for explaining why men sleep with lady boys. Brilliant contribution. 

3 hours ago, smutcakes said:

I think Poster Bloggs may be in denial. Let it our big boy

As i said before i am not in denial i promise,as i quoted if i posted how dirty sois were in Thailand would it mean i want to be a road sweeper?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, starky said:

Yes a totally realistic and plausible scenario for explaining why men sleep with lady boys. Brilliant contribution. 

Youve been shipwrecked on an island for 10 yrs with a little girl,do you have sex with her?  

See there is always an answer,no i would not sleep with a child or another man.

Edited by bert bloggs
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, 3NUMBAS said:

old geezers with   ED seem to get very perverted in old age i have noticed and take to lbs .prolly putin as well

everyone's got ED these days, except me of course.

Actually another good subject of a thread, why are so many guys on ED drugs

Edited by scubascuba3

18 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

As i said before i am not in denial i promise,as i quoted if i posted how dirty sois were in Thailand would it mean i want to be a road sweeper?

A very cunning piece of logic Poster Bloggs, but its not going to wash.. I am not sure many have a love for road sweeping, dirty streets or not

Many do however have a love for the undertaking the Lords work, in all its guises.

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Agreed 

Also there is obvious if perhaps unconscious HOMOPHOBIA in asserting that straight men who have played with LBs must always be gay or bi while at the same time gay men who have dabbled with vaginal pursuits are obviously still usually gay men. The latter is true but my example reveals the hypocrisy and anti-gay bias.

It reminds me somewhat of fascist race laws saying if you're 1/16 black, you're black.

Of course bisexuality does exist but having varied experiences doesn't automatically mean that.

Cmon JT now your drawing an extraordinary long bow. You  saying sex with a lb is straight sex is propestorous. Not sure why you would puah that narrative so hard. Anyone with a brain knows sleeping with an lb ia not gay. But straight? Hmmmmm.

Now allowing for healthy experimentation, or drunken drug fuelled stumblings in your obviously expert opinion how many sausages, or how many times must a man have said sausage inserted into his rectum before he would be considered bi? Or is it your assertion that "straight" men regularly partake in oral and penetrative sex with sausages?

Now ladyboys can identify how they please but seriously? Its a bit rich.

Now the 1/16th law your talking about is used in many countries, Australia and New Zealand is to provide benefits funding, schooling and many other things that would not have been available to them. Sound fascist to you? And if asked im sure many many people (if not all) would be proud with that 1/16th designation and would claim it. Its not 1937 anymore.

Edited by starky
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

I think you are delusional. A lot of people have all kinds of sex. Its just sex not love.

I'm delusional?  Nowhere have I mentioned love.  I am simply saying that we have descriptions of what constitutes Heterosexual, Homosexual and the areas between the two.  It seems to me that those who admit to either being attracted to LB's or indeed having sexual relations with them are the ones who are deluded.  They seem keen to create a completely different gender for themselves and many deny they are either gay or bisexual.

However, go on then - you've made a statement, point out which part of my post indicates delusion.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Quite a few seem to desperately need anyone who has done anything with a ladyboy to be gay. I'm not sure why it's so important to them. Generally, getting this excited about someone else's behaviour and needing to enforce their own views on them indicates something. Not much point in speculating as to what though.

So these beautiful women. The ones that have to turn up for the draught lottery every year for the military whats it say on their id card again? You know those women.

15 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

everyone's got ED these days, except me of course.

Actually another good subject of a thread, why are so many guys on ED drugs

Uhm cos they work. Reallly well. Amd you definitely dont need an ed problem to partake.