Why do men like ladyboys?

Just now, CG1 Blue said:

You make some good points on this thread, but one thing I find odd is that you seem to think we all like (or want to have) sex with a man. Just because you like having sex with LBs, it doesn't mean we all do. You said you even had a sexual experience with a male school friend. So you're somewhere on the LGBTQ+ scale, but that doesn't mean every bloke on here is. 

Like the OP, I am curious as to why men who go with LBs believe they are heterosexual. By definition they are not. 

I have nothing against men who fancy men dressed as women, but it does irritate me a bit when they claim that all men do. I can only assume this is because they're uncomfortable about their own sexuality, or they feel guilty in some way. 

You claim that hetero men wouldn't be commenting on a thread about LBs. Well I like debating, and LB threads always throw up a good debate. I would look at a vegan thread because I find the arguments amusing - but I'm not vegan. 

OMG, are you serious?!?

The vast majority of men in the world have had some kind of same sex experience some time in their lives.

Most gay men have had some kind of straight experience as well.

You're trying to shame that guy for a little experimentation reflects a truly poor understanding of human sexuality. 

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

OMG, are you serious?!?

The vast majority of men in the world have had some kind of same sex experience some time in their lives.

Most gay men have had some kind of straight experience as well.

You're trying to shame that guy for a little experimentation reflects a truly poor understanding of human sexuality. 

"The vast majority of men in the world have had some kind of same sex experience some time in their lives."

I don't think that's true. Do you have proof of this? 

"You're trying to shame that guy for a little experimentation reflects a truly poor understanding of human sexuality."

Not trying to shame him at all. It would only be shaming him if the act itself was shameful - and I assume you don't think it's shameful to experiment with gay sex? 

2 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

"The vast majority of men in the world have had some kind of same sex experience some time in their lives."

I don't think that's true. Do you have proof of this? 

"You're trying to shame that guy for a little experimentation reflects a truly poor understanding of human sexuality."

Not trying to shame him at all. It would only be shaming him if the act itself was shameful - and I assume you don't think it's shameful to experiment with gay sex? 

46% have according to a stat I saw. Not majority but almost half.

4% gay

46% tried both

50% straight

Never sure why they're even in the 'LGB' demographic. If you're a guy who likes another guy or gal who is into other gals, it seems pretty simple. They always seem to be very loud and intent on making a scene, either by over the top clothing (or lack of it) and often involved in overtly illegal activity.

On Bali, aggressive gangs of them ride around on scooters after midnight  trying to pick off those returning to hotels from nights out. Had to employ extremely violent defensive moves to fight off three of them one night myself.  I know that's a minority but way too many of them working the bars and apps  for customers or otherwise irregular ways at getting money. 

It's a whole other area and I'd guess only those that go down that route, one way or another, reallyy know what impels them.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

Yeh..and if you let the lady be on top then you are gay.  Also if you wear anything pink or have a shower more than once a week..must mean gay. ????

I acknowledge the sarcasm.

IMO, having the lady on top is the gentlemanly thing to do, as it is there that women find it easiest to orgasm. In my experience, anyway.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Oblomov said:

Never sure why they're even in the 'LGB' demographic. If you're a guy who likes another guy or gal who is into other gals, it seems pretty simple. They always seem to be very loud and intent on making a scene, either by over the top clothing (or lack of it) and often involved in overtly illegal activity.

On Bali, aggressive gangs of them ride around on scooters after midnight  trying to pick off those returning to hotels from nights out. Had to employ extremely violent defensive moves to fight off three of them one night myself.  I know that's a minority but way too many of them working the bars and apps  for customers or otherwise irregular ways at getting money. 

It's a whole other area and I'd guess only those that go down that route, one way or another, reallyy know what impels them.

Many are terrible yes. Hormones messed up by drugs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I acknowledge the sarcasm.

IMO, having the lady on top is the gentlemanly thing to do, as it is there that women find it easiest to orgasm. In my experience, anyway.

Oral sex is best for orgasm. Ive gone down on about 350 women.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

They no not actually look like Woman .

If they put a wig on (or grow their hair) and wear make up and high heels and short skirts, they may superficially look like woman .

But if you remove the clothes , heels and make-up , they look the same as men .

Most can could dress up to look like females 

Oh. Really?  I though they got breast implants and plastic surgery to look like women? And the hormones they take alter the skin texture and body shape...and make them have less body hair and a women's voice. 

Anyway,  see a lot of real women in my home county that look like very masculine men...and probably weigh more. Lol.  

all this talk about anal sex.......

maybe it's like a master/slave thing......I have to imagine it hurts.   

maybe a ladyboy allows you to be either a master or slave, or both, or something.

power struggle.

Can you do this with a girl?  Well, I guess you can.......one way or both if she uses something.

maybe guys are afraid to ask a girl if they want to do anal, so the only choice is ladyboy.  or maybe it's something they think will "degrade" the woman, but not the man.  

or I'm totally wrong but this thread must go on!!!! lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Iamfalang said:

all this talk about anal sex.......

maybe it's like a master/slave thing......I have to imagine it hurts.   

maybe a ladyboy allows you to be either a master or slave, or both, or something.

power struggle.

Can you do this with a girl?  Well, I guess you can.......one way or both if she uses something.

maybe guys are afraid to ask a girl if they want to do anal, so the only choice is ladyboy.  or maybe it's something they think will "degrade" the woman, but not the man.  

or I'm totally wrong but this thread must go on!!!! lol

Most women dont do anal

42 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

Yeh ..genetically speaking.  But most look like women.

And if they have the full operation they are physically women....

So they are not going to be sexually attractive to most gay men are they?

They do not have a womb all their physical charecteristics are surgical so they are still men , born a man die a man.

Sorry if thats not " modern thinking" 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

It could be 35 or 350 or 3500. You dont know.

You've had sex with over 500 Woman (most of them being Asian) , you've performed cunnilingus on 350 of them and you've only done a few of them up the bum (Although you haven't yet stated the exact amount yet)  . 

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You've had sex with over 500 Woman (most of them being Asian) , you've performed cunnilingus on 350 of them and you've only done a few of them up the bum (Although you haven't yet stated the exact amount yet)  . 

Havent done any.

Some would say, the human species has two sexes, male and female, anything else is psychological and surgical. The fact remains, male& female.

As for sex or pleasure, whatever floats the individuals boat. What happens between consenting adults is their business and I dont think anyone should sit in judgement as to what someones preference is.

• Haha 1