Why do men like ladyboys?

2 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

They like you sticking your finger up their bum ?

You seem to have a fixation about bums, not that I don't appreciate a shapely one, especially when it is sticking in the air.

I can remember one girl long ago who went absolutely crazy if I stuck my tongue in her ear, couldn't shed her knickers quickly enough.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You are in a thread about ladyboys and why men like ladyboys  ,and you are speaking to other men about the pleasures of anal sex .

Like...................errrmmm

You seem more into it than me 5555

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

You seem to have a fixation about bums, not that I don't appreciate a shapely one, especially when it is sticking in the air.

I can remember one girl long ago who went absolutely crazy if I stuck my tongue in her ear, couldn't shed her knickers quickly enough.

Yes he seems fascinated by it. He keeps asking questions about anal sex 555

Tongue in ear yes some like it. I do that.

4 hours ago, chalawaan said:

You don't get sucked into the lifestyle. It's not quicksand.

Are you sure?  For some, maybe getting sucked in properly is what pushed them to fully embrace the other side.  :cheesy:

Edited by audaciousnomad

Yes, everything's always about you I did , me , I have , I like , me. me .me , I don't like,  me me me , I want, I don't want , its all about me 

You asked me several questions. I answered them.

Now you are upset? 555

I dont get why you asked the questions if you are going to get upset.

3 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

You asked me several questions. I answered them.

Now you are upset? 555

I dont get why you asked the questions if you are going to get upset.

I don't recall asking you to list all your life's sexual experiences .

Anyway, enough about you, and lets get back on topic .

Although it must frustrate you, talking about something other than yourself 

• Haha 1

I don't recall asking you to list all your life's sexual experiences .

Anyway, enough about you, and lets get back on topic .

Although it must frustrate you, talking about something other than yourself 

You asked me about

1 anal sex

2 western women

3 asian women

4 penises

I gave you answers then u got upset.

Maybe you should tell us why you like ladyboys and all your experiences. Make you feel better.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

You asked me about

1 anal sex

2 western women

3 asian women

4 penises

Maybe you should tell us why you like ladyboys and all your experiences. Make you feel better.

My sex life is private and personal and I don't discuss it with strangers and I don't tell anyone else about it ,  Thank-you very much 

• Haha 1

Chaos 9 Bar, toward the back of the now-leveled Soi 22 Queen's Park Plaza. Good times. A very warm welcome to the LOS, once upon a time.

They've since moved to the end of Soi 4. Same friendly, long time mamasan. Tell her that one fat, drunk American from TV/AN sent you. ????

An upstairs room is available. They're mostly from Laos. If you've studied some Thai you'll find it's quite close. They'll be happy to answer all your questions. ????♥️

2 minutes ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

Chaos 9 Bar, toward the back of the now-leveled Soi 22 Queen's Park Plaza. Good times. A very warm welcome to the LOS, once upon a time.

They've since moved to the end of Soi 4. Same friendly, long time mamasan. Tell her that one fat, drunk American from TV/AN sent you. ????

An upstairs room is available. They're mostly from Laos. If you've studied some Thai you'll find it's quite close. They'll be happy to answer all your questions. ????♥️

Q and A be good.

This is too funny, I gotta keep the thread going.

Ladyboys........it's a business.  money, whatever, leave.   Some guys like this, and I'm sure it's easier to walk away from a ladyboy in "shame" than a girl from a bar.   

It's like some strange "secret" you have that is exciting.   Ladyboys will make it clear they "like" you way more than a girl.   So I understand some of the dynamics.

It's also about convenience.  I know I would pick a girl over a ladyboy if they were both available at the same time and looked similar.  Even if the girl was a little uglier, girl for sure.  Thin ladyboy over 100000 kg women, yea the ladyboy would likely win that one.  

almost any college girl will beat any ladyboy. it's that "secret" thing again.  She's 22 and I'm 107.  That's exciting.   Same dynamic.

I went to Pattaya once, but act like I live there for fun....I picked a girl.  I think there is the same AIDS risk, but I would like to see a study.   Any paid person has me scared about AIDS.  

Back to ladyboys.......it's Thailand, you get bored.  Now what you do with the ladyboy is an entirely different conversation.........right now I'm thinking flirting, massage, and the thought of doing stuff.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

You asked me about

1 anal sex

2 western women

3 asian women

4 penises

the twist in the story is Mac Mickmanus is also Leaver, who isn't in Thailand hence the frustration

10 minutes ago, Iamfalang said:

This is too funny, I gotta keep the thread going.

Ladyboys........it's a business.  money, whatever, leave.   Some guys like this, and I'm sure it's easier to walk away from a ladyboy in "shame" than a girl from a bar.   

It's like some strange "secret" you have that is exciting.   Ladyboys will make it clear they "like" you way more than a girl.   So I understand some of the dynamics.

It's also about convenience.  I know I would pick a girl over a ladyboy if they were both available at the same time and looked similar.  Even if the girl was a little uglier, girl for sure.  Thin ladyboy over 100000 kg women, yea the ladyboy would likely win that one.  

almost any college girl will beat any ladyboy. it's that "secret" thing again.  She's 22 and I'm 107.  That's exciting.   Same dynamic.

I went to Pattaya once, but act like I live there for fun....I picked a girl.  I think there is the same AIDS risk, but I would like to see a study.   Any paid person has me scared about AIDS.  

Back to ladyboys.......it's Thailand, you get bored.  Now what you do with the ladyboy is an entirely different conversation.........right now I'm thinking flirting, massage, and the thought of doing stuff.  

Aids is far more common in those having anal sex. Most bargirls just have vaginal sex.

Very few women like anal sex.

21 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

From my point of view it seems many Thai ladyboys are prettier, more pleasant and more feminine than drunk British slappers or po faced woke feminists.

You top, bottom or versatile ?

2 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

The last 100 women I slept with all asians. The hottest western one was Spanish some 20 years ago.

I went to Colombia just before Corona shut down. Couldn't see the attraction, but no denying there were some honeys, I just prefer riceburners to cornfed.

• Haha 2