Why do men like ladyboys?

2 hours ago, audaciousnomad said:

Are you sure?  For some, maybe getting sucked in properly is what pushed them to fully embrace the other side.  :cheesy:

Wrong.

Nobody I know has ever come out via Ladyboys.

Gay men like MEN. 

Ladyboys are a feminine illusion. 

The attraction is their femininity AND their package. It's a bet both ways.

Liking a chick with a dick is definitely not straight, but it's definitely not gay either. 

I'll say it one more time. 

Some guys gradually accept their kink (me) this thread is the first time I decided to "out" my thing for ladyboys.

I go for women 95% of the time. But I like going there for hardcore nastiness.

It's wild on the frontier!

Some guys do LBs and keep it secret, maybe their job or the crowd they hang with would ditch them?

Personally, I'd ditch both and live my best life, but whatever.

Through personal experience, I am convinced anyone here who posts derogatory slurs about men who are  into ladyboys is hiding something from themselves.

They can deny it. And of course they do!

Because the slightest chance it could be real is terrifying to them.

It was to me.

They can't BS me -only themselves.

My joke to them is that they're always the last to know!

Their denial, gags, and phobia flags their true colours.

Hating and mocking gives them a false sense of security.

You can't hate what you do not fear, and you don't fear what does not threaten you.

Why should my sex life threaten them? 

Shouldn't they be glad that every gay man and ladyboy chaser leaves more poontang for them?

No, they hate and mock because their own internal struggle is quelled by such outward behaviour.

I'm not psychoanalising them.

I AM them.

I just learned to admit it.

And ya know what?

Once you get over it, you realise you created a bogey man in your mind. 

It's just sex, Jim, but not as we know it. ????

• Thanks 1

As i said when i started this thread its up to you what you like,and the only reason i started the thread was because of thetv series we watched , i have never wanted to try a ladyboy ,same another man has never attracted me,although i sometimes lookat a guy and think he is handsome,but thats it. But i do wonder if your with a ladyboy why not have a girl? Unless its the penis bit your attracted to really.

1 minute ago, Sparktrader said:

Bert, they like schlong

They may indeed but they like it in the context of someone presenting as a  female sporting the schlong. There is more to sexual attraction than genitalia.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

As i said when i started this thread its up to you what you like,and the only reason i started the thread was because of thetv series we watched , i have never wanted to try a ladyboy ,same another man has never attracted me,although i sometimes lookat a guy and think he is handsome,but thats it. But i do wonder if your with a ladyboy why not have a girl? Unless its the penis bit your attracted to really.

He is being honest and admitting it's chicks with dicks

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

They may indeed but they like it in the context of someone presenting as a  female sporting the schlong. There is more to sexual attraction than genitalia.

They like a womans face and less hairy with schlong

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Presenting as a female kindof, they are mostly obviously a man with long hair, dress, heels etc

4 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Some 5% are pretty. Look at the beauty contests

Occasionally i see one who is properly pretty, there was one working in a massage shop on Klang 6+ months ago, who not only very pretty but no obvious ladyboy features, maybe was post-op dunno I didn't ask

• Haha 1

On 5/7/2022 at 5:44 PM, spidermike007 said:

Most men don't like them. At least the pre-op variety. For some, I think it is a kind of a "free pass" to have a gay or bi-sexual experience. With pre-op ladyboys, for sure. 

And I think some guys are just so jaded, it is a kind of a change up, to awaken their senses. 

Regardless of what some say, there is nearly a zero percent change they are not getting busy with "the package" on ladyboys who have not undergone the total conversion. 

I am a generally open minded guy. But, I find something about this to be a bit bizarre. Thrilled that I find normal woman to be sufficiently exciting! 

I can say I have had a few mates go to the "darkside" and I would agree to some extent. Me personally I would rather work my way through all the girls before I started on boys. 

I have noticed in my group that it is generally men that have had a lot of p4p and maybe looking to try something different. 

This debate is as old as time and I could care less what people do. The argument always is they are girls it's not gay. I can tell you 100% no how big the silicone boobs are that if you suck a biological man's sausage or let yourself get potted at the very least you are bisexual.

And just for the record they are not chix with dix, they are men with tits.

Ill probably offend a few by saying this but I not sure why so many letters and symbols are required. You either sleep with people of your sex, you sleep with people of the opposite sex or you sleep with anything. Not that complicated really.

Edited by starky
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, stupid to try and justify it they are in fact men.  Bottom line, they have a penis or have had it removed.  And, their point of entry is the back side where the human waste comes out.

So, whatever the definition does not matter but it is definitely not heterosexual relations with a Ladyboy.

Edited by bkk6060

On 5/7/2022 at 4:30 PM, jak2002003 said:

No. Definitely you are mistaken.

I think it's a totally different thing.

If you are gay you want to have sex with a guy...not a ladyboy.  

It must be its own thing.  Like people like men or women or both...or ladyboys..or anything. 

A ladyboy is a man !

Is drunkenness not to be considered here. A lot of first experiences are because of intoxication.

And what about money?. Maybe a LB is all that the farang can afford after a night on the booze.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Is drunkenness not to be considered here. A lot of first experiences are because of intoxication.

And what about money?. Maybe a LB is all that the farang can afford after a night on the booze.

Have you done some comparison shopping?

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Is that an invitation ?

Definitely not, nowadays I have enough problems keeping it up as it is, behind closed doors.

I asked first, remember?

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

Yes, stupid to try and justify it they are in fact men.  Bottom line, they have a penis or have had it removed.  And, their point of entry is the back side where the human waste comes out.

So, whatever the definition does not matter but it is definitely not heterosexual relations with a Ladyboy.

Not necessary. Entry could be mouth. A mouth is a mouth some would say.

1 hour ago, wangotango said:

A ladyboy is a man !

Yeh ..genetically speaking.  But most look like women.

And if they have the full operation they are physically women....

So they are not going to be sexually attractive to most gay men are they?

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Bottom line -- so anal sex with a regular lady is also not hetero?

Yeh..and if you let the lady be on top then you are gay.  Also if you wear anything pink or have a shower more than once a week..must mean gay. ????

Edited by jak2002003

4 hours ago, chalawaan said:

Through personal experience, I am convinced anyone here who posts derogatory slurs about men who are  into ladyboys is hiding something from themselves.

They can deny it. And of course they do!

Because the slightest chance it could be real is terrifying to them.

You make some good points on this thread, but one thing I find odd is that you seem to think we all like (or want to have) sex with a man. Just because you like having sex with LBs, it doesn't mean we all do. You said you even had a sexual experience with a male school friend. So you're somewhere on the LGBTQ+ scale, but that doesn't mean every bloke on here is. 

Like the OP, I am curious as to why men who go with LBs believe they are heterosexual. By definition they are not. 

I have nothing against men who fancy men dressed as women, but it does irritate me a bit when they claim that all men do. I can only assume this is because they're uncomfortable about their own sexuality, or they feel guilty in some way. 

You claim that hetero men wouldn't be commenting on a thread about LBs. Well I like debating, and LB threads always throw up a good debate. I would look at a vegan thread because I find the arguments amusing - but I'm not vegan. 

• Like 2

Just now, jak2002003 said:

Yeh ..genetically speaking.  But most look like women.

And if they have the full operation they are physically women....

So they are not going to be sexually attractive to most gay men are they?

They no not actually look like Woman .

If they put a wig on (or grow their hair) and wear make up and high heels and short skirts, they may superficially look like woman .

But if you remove the clothes , heels and make-up , they look the same as men .

Most can could dress up to look like females