Why do men like ladyboys?

14 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Please note, masturbation is one hand clapping.

Masturbation is not sex, it's hygiene.

So is picking your nose.

While masturbating another person may be a positive thing (depending on the situation) it is best to heed the words of sage wisdom:

You can pick your friends,

And you can pick your nose,

But you cannot pick your friend's nose.

• Like 1

i must admit that many of the Thai ladyboys are good looking ,but then so are lots of dogs and cats ,doesnt mean you want to have sex with them just because  you think that ,i think mount  Everest is wonderful but i never wanted to climb it .????

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, phetphet said:

I also personally know of one guy who came to Thailand on holiday, spent about a month with what he thought was a girl, invited her to visit him back in his home country for a holiday, and when was sent a copy of their passport, replied, "You have sent me the wrong passport. this one is for a man."

You can imagine his shock when told the truth.

A month?

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzztttttttttttttttttt!!!

I worked with a fellow once, he was gay, said a few years previous he was a drag queen-hooker in New Orleans (he was from Texas).  He said he had drunken tricks who never knew he was a he.  I got the impression that LBs take pride in their ability to convince guys they are actually women.  The situation with the couple in The Crying Game was a trans fantasy.

46 minutes ago, chalawaan said:

That's a lot of words just to let all of us complete strangers (who don't give two hoots) your str8 credentials!

We Queers stopped wondering and saw the wonder.

The wonder is:

You lose nothing but your fear and denial.

And gain far more than you can even begin to imagine.

He who conquers himself is greater than he who conquers a city.  

To each their own indeed! ????

Wow, what a strange comment, you're obviously offended, it's probably something to do with you being insecure. 

Anyway, I'm sure BertBlogs(OP) will give at least 2 hoots reading my comment. 

To you chalawaan......mind your own business. 

45 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Masturbation is not sex, it's hygiene.

So is picking your nose.

While masturbating another person may be a positive thing (depending on the situation) it is best to heed the words of sage wisdom:

You can pick your friends,

And you can pick your nose,

But you cannot pick your friend's nose.

True enough for the nose; however, I have met several women who quite enjoyed extensive digital stimulation. In more than one orifice.

4 hours ago, Lacessit said:

The statistics say unprotected anal sex is considerably riskier in terms of HIV transmission than unprotected vaginal sex, irrespective of whether that anal sex occurs with a man or a woman. A vagina has natural lubrication, a rectum/anus does not.

Yep, i discussed it at length with a doctor in UK before i went on PrEP. Anal much greater risk. Doc said they don't give PEP anymore when a patient has sex with someone HIV+ risk is so low

3 hours ago, chalawaan said:

So everyone on here either:

1.  Openly likes ladyboys.

2. Has unresolved sexuality issues.

These threads always go the same way, someone tries to normalise going with LBs and saying other people are hiding it, believe it or not many of us, probably the majority don't find LBs a turn on, but it's an interesting subject no doubt, especially hearing people trying to explain, which they can't very well at all

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, chalawaan said:

That's a lot of words just to let all of us complete strangers (who don't give two hoots) your str8 credentials!

We Queers stopped wondering and saw the wonder.

The wonder is:

You lose nothing but your fear and denial.

And gain far more than you can even begin to imagine.

He who conquers himself is greater than he who conquers a city.  

To each their own indeed! ????

It's good you found yourself well done, but you appreciate most of us are heterosexual and don't find LBs a turn on? or do you think everyone is hiding it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bendejo said:

A month?

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzztttttttttttttttttt!!!

I worked with a fellow once, he was gay, said a few years previous he was a drag queen-hooker in New Orleans (he was from Texas).  He said he had drunken tricks who never knew he was a he.  I got the impression that LBs take pride in their ability to convince guys they are actually women.  The situation with the couple in The Crying Game was a trans fantasy.

I dont believe these stories.

Some men just like sex of all kinds.   

BJ's from ladyboys can be topnotch and anal can get you off as well as p@ssy.

Some men can only cum in a woman's p@ssy if a ladyboy is banging their bum-hole from behind at the same time. 

This is when you know you have been in Thailand too long.  ????

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

Some men just like sex of all kinds.   

BJ's from ladyboys can be topnotch and anal can get you off as well as p@ssy.

Some men can only cum in a woman's p@ssy if a ladyboy is banging their bum-hole from behind at the same time. 

This is when you know you have been in Thailand too long.  ????

True. Sex is sex. Why in 2022 r people suprised by this?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

I have met several women who quite enjoyed extensive digital stimulation.

By digital stimulation you mean like social media, right?  That's why they can't put the phone down.

:tongue:

10 minutes ago, bendejo said:

By digital stimulation you mean like social media, right?  That's why they can't put the phone down.

:tongue:

Oh yes they can. I mean to say, none have ever played with their phone while I am playing with them.