Where to buy marijuana here

JustThisOnePostOnly

4 minutes ago, zyphodb said:

And here too...

You mean here in Thailand, not too much humidity  ? sorry let me clarify. Yes I know it grows here in fact chap down the road has been growing it for years but in a sort of a shed thing. Perhaps I should have asked could it be grown outdoors, in the wild in Thailand as it is in Lebanon ?

Edited by Excel
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Seppius said:

Never thought I would see the day when I would walk into a cannabis smoky haze bar, sit down and order a beer, and be given a comprehensive menu of cannabis for sale in Thailand.

Well, it happened yesterday in Pattaya.

People openly rolling up and using bongs. I could not be happier. Got a small lump of hash for B600, not cheap, but excellent quality

I suppose the early starters will be seen soon, like those having a Chang for breakfast!

• Thanks 1

On 6/9/2022 at 5:12 PM, simon43 said:

Why on earth would anyone want to buy the legal 'weed' in Thailand?  It is weed, but not as we know it (Jim).  It would be akin to smoking a piece of hemp rope.  It will not get you stoned and smoking bits of rope is probably bad for your lungs...

You stick with your Lao kaho its cheaper and give you good buzz ????

43 minutes ago, whereyougo said:

I bought at Kandy land pattaya they were flat out taking orders big ques.  People smoking joints at the bar.  They have a big menu including hashish

I thought when I went in yesterday, going to need bigger premises very soon, one girl doing it all, will need more staff

On 6/9/2022 at 6:06 AM, BritManToo said:

Buy the seeds, grow your own, the prices are much better.

You will have to wait 4 months though.

prices.jpg

I'm back in Canada now and actually bought some seeds from the Ontario government cannabis store to try this year for only CAD 24.95 a 4-pack.  They're called Lillooet Landrace -- apparently a variation of a strain called Timewarp that has been grown in British Columbia for ages. It's been so popular because of it's nice effects but more importantly that it has a short enough flowering time to finish properly in our short Canadian growing season. I always grow 2 White Widows in the main garden that get to about 8-9 feet tall and provide me with lots of buds to get through the year. But I'll also try the gov't plants in 5-gallon pots out by the pool and see how they go.  

I'd think that in In Thailand, you'd have to be sure to get a strain that's as much pure sativa as possible to grow outside. It can have a very long flowering period, and that makes sense with the small variation in the length of the day throughout the year. Alternately, one could grow autoflower plants that will begin to flower once they reach sexual maturity rather than photoperiod plants that rely on the days getting shorter to trigger their flowering. One could grow autoflowers year round in Thailand and have a constant cheap supply of medicine. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Inn Between said:

Alternately, one could grow autoflower plants that will begin to flower once they reach sexual maturity rather than photoperiod plants that rely on the days getting shorter to trigger their flowering. One could grow autoflowers year round in Thailand and have a constant cheap supply of medicine. 

Nobody grows autos more than once.

1. Too expensive 1 seed for each plant.

2. Autos don't crop that well, 1 plant, 1 oz if you're lucky.

3. Photos will flower when big enough in Thailand.

16 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Nobody grows autos more than once.

1. Too expensive 1 seed for each plant.

2. Autos don't crop that well, 1 plant, 1 oz if you're lucky.

3. Photos will flower when big enough in Thailand.

I've never grown autos myself, but I also don't clone. I like going from seed every time for the variation it gives me with my hybrids, and I consistently get 100% germination, so I'm a bit of the oddball in my group. Everyone else I know gets clones. 

What you say about reduced crop size and even lower potency is true with autoflowering plants. I lived in Thailand for a long time and dreamed of being able to grow some nice tall sativas, even if they took 12 weeks to finish flowering after completing their stretch phase, so it's good to know that people are taking advantage of that nice hot sunny growing weather. One properly grown sativa plant  there could yield kilos of good buds. 

Edited by Inn Between
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I buy 1 seed then clone another 10 plants from it.

No need to buy clones, they're free, as many as you want.

Nobody loves the idea more than me that one tiny seed has the potential to grow thousands of plants, but I guess I'm a bit of a splurge spending CAD  7-15 a seed to give me a crop that will last the entire year.

I love the variation I get, though. You'd be surprised how much two plants can vary from the same batch of seeds with one having more of that laid-back Indica effect and the other with a more energetic sativa effect.  

Edited by Inn Between

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I ordered a few seeds just for fun, 3 cheap (cocoa red), 1 expensive (wiengping), 1 expensive (OG kush)  (475bht). They arrived today, 1 cheap (cocoa red), 3 expensive (wiengping), 1 expensive (OG kush) + 2 free (soft silk). They certainly look like cannabis seeds ..... guess I'll have to plant them and see what comes up.

IMG_20220612_142110.jpg

How daring of you! ???? Are they supposed to be feminized? It's always tough seeing in those nasty little balls show up rather than nice little hairs after vegging a plant for so long, unless one's intention is creating seeds. Good luck with them. May they all be potent girls. 

Edited by Inn Between

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I ordered a few seeds just for fun, 3 cheap (cocoa red), 1 expensive (wiengping), 1 expensive (OG kush)  (475bht). They arrived today, 1 cheap (cocoa red), 3 expensive (wiengping), 1 expensive (OG kush) + 2 free (soft silk). They certainly look like cannabis seeds ..... guess I'll have to plant them and see what comes up.

IMG_20220612_142110.jpg

Our resident expert, which one on shoppe would be most like Thai stick would you say?

• Haha 1

On 6/9/2022 at 7:10 PM, KhaoYai said:

Which law is that?  Everything I've seen so far quotes 0.02% THC which might just give a mosquito a buzz. Its Hemp - not weed.  As far as I'm aware, weed as we know it is and will remain illegal.

I read you old posts saying that it will never been totally legal and now reading several posts saying that it's 0.02 % THC maximum (even worse, you can't even read well, nobody EVER talked about 0.02, it's 0.2), so I am wondering if you finally understand the situation which is clear for many of us since 2 years at least ? weed is totally legal now and shops are opening daily. Got it now ? Sad to have only grown CBD thinking that it will be a money maker ? hahahaha

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I buy 1 seed then clone another 10 plants from it.

No need to buy clones, they're free, as many as you want.

can you give a link to a short but clear page to explain how to clone ? thank you.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Seppius said:

Never thought I would see the day when I would walk into a cannabis smoky haze bar, sit down and order a beer, and be given a comprehensive menu of cannabis for sale in Thailand.

Well, it happened yesterday in Pattaya.

People openly rolling up and using bongs. I could not be happier. Got a small lump of hash for B600, not cheap, but excellent quality

Brings back memories of the BullDog in Amsterdam.  Blame VH ... ????