Prince Charles told by U.K. leaders to stop meddling in politics amid immigration comment backlash

onthedarkside

Just now, NanLaew said:

All countries will have a quotient of 'naughty folk' in their refugee intake. The bad ones are NOT all saving themselves solely  for the UK.

Traffickers are promising a rubber dinghy and maybe a quick training lesson on an outboard, nothing more.

The UK has a problem housing it's OWN folk. That's also due to bad government.

What's an example of those with no real problems?

No. No they are not. They don't want johnny foreigner in any shape or form. It's cultural.

Last time I looked, there was no realistic chance of 'Corby' being in control of anything. Do you want to chuck in a Diane Abbot trope while you're here?

Very funny post, but I wish folk wouldn't chop up my posts to do their thing, very naughty....????

27 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

I simply addressed each of your flawed premises. It was really easy.

It's also really easy for you to report my post after you've stopped giggling.

Human trafficking is such a hoot, isn't it...?

• Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

I simply addressed each of your flawed premises. It was really easy.

It's also really easy for you to report my post after you've stopped giggling.

But I don't think like a lefty............????.......................????

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ozimoron said:

No, France, Turkey and Germany have far more refugees per capita than the UK. Why can't the UK abide by international agreements to take its share of refugees. All I see here is an unwillingness to take any refugees at all unless they are white.

I do think that you are playing the race card . 

People have shown a willingness for the U.K to take genuine refugees and to deport bogus refugee .

The U.K is accepting refugees, the ones getting deported are illegal immigrants .

As there is a war going on in the Ukraine , those people are genuine refugees .

Its about genuine refugees and bogus refugee.

Nothing to do with skin colour 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 6/13/2022 at 2:21 PM, Doctor Tom said:

Do they still have postcards? I haven't seen one, sent one,  or received one,  for around 30 years. 

It needs to be:  'answers on an e mail' 

I feel sure it was meant as sarcasm.,LOL

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The UK left the Dublin as part of the ‘Brexit Gains’.

There is no ‘Dublin Agreement’ applicable to migrants traveling through any EU nation to the UK.

A Brexit home goal.

Hardly a home goal as the rule ignoring French were not meeting their own EU responsibilities under the Dublin Agreement anyway. 
Of any home goals were scored it was them. Has they sorted out the scroungers at point of entry, and Merkel not invited another million, I dare say many in the UK would have swung to a Remain vote. They lost out on all our contributions and a lot of trade. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I do think that you are playing the race card . 

People have shown a willingness for the U.K to take genuine refugees and to deport bogus refugee .

The U.K is accepting refugees, the ones getting deported are illegal immigrants .

As there is a war going on in the Ukraine , those people are genuine refugees .

Its about genuine refugees and bogus refugee.

Nothing to do with skin colour 

The people the Government tried to deport to Rwanda are recognized by the British Government as ‘Asylum Seekers’, the Government’s ‘Rwanda scheme’ claims that the people being deported will have their claim for asylum examined while they are in Rwanda.

These people are not ‘illegal immigrants’.

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

What a terrible (and untrue) thing to suggest . 

British people do not dislike foreigners , you are just making false allegations 

In general you are correct, British people in general don’t dislike foreigners.

However very many British people do dislike foreigners.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

In general you are correct, British people in general don’t dislike foreigners.

And have a bloody loud voice, unfortunately. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The people who are getting sent to Rwanda are people who entered the U.K illegally , so they illegally immigrated . 

"Anyone entering the UK illegally" after 1 January could be sent, with no limit on numbers, UK prime minister Boris Johnson said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/explainers-61782866

And once they make a claim for asylum they are legal ‘Asylum Seekers’.

10 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And there's very many Foreigners who dislike The U.K.

Constantly criticizing the U.K and its people  and cannot see the hypocrisy in saying things like "I hate all British people because they're all racist" , they cannot see that its actually themselves who are being racist/Xenophobic 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The people who are getting sent to Rwanda are people who entered the U.K illegally , so they illegally immigrated . 

"Anyone entering the UK illegally" after 1 January could be sent, with no limit on numbers, UK prime minister Boris Johnson said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/explainers-61782866

Discussions/arguments like these have been going on for years, but I've never seen anyone "tell it like it is", so here's my shot............ 

There are ways to legally enter the UK, so they exist for people who want to use them, and there are ways for people who have been persecuted in their own country to also apply for a life in the UK; BUT there are also the vast majority (IMO) who want to cash in on the UK government for their generosity in handing out money to anyone who wants to claim "asylum" or similar.

Many of these immigrants come because they believe they can have an easy life in the UK with government handouts, and in my opinion that's the crux of the matter, and anyone entering the UK illegally should be sent home and instructed how to apply through the proper channels.

If they have a strong case, then they will be accepted, if they don't, then "c'est la vie".

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

And there's very many Foreigners who dislike The U.K.

Constantly criticizing the U.K and its people  and cannot see the hypocrisy in saying things like "I hate all British people because they're all racist" , they cannot see that its actually themselves who are being racist/Xenophobic 

Perhaps because the racists and bigots in the UK make the most noise.

It’s of course wrong to judge a nation by the behaviour and language of a few, but if that ‘hate filled few’ make the most noise, it’s their behaviour and language that give the biggest impression.

As I said earlier most Brits do not dislike foreigners, far from it.

However, it is not hard to see why an outsider looking in might think otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Entering a Country illegally makes them illegal immigrants , if they then claim asylum, they are illegal immigrants who claimed asylum 

what you want them to be isn't what they are. bottom line is countries are compelled to assess any and all claims for asylum.