Sex scandal in the countryside: Locals furious - keep sex in the bedroom and leave us out of it!

webfact

This could go viral and people start going there to do the nasty and take vids of it just to spite these two. That's usually what happens when someone waves the finger of morality at kids.  Well, in some countries . . .

• Like 1

Truthfully.  Just ignore the moron exhibitionists.  You're not going to come across videos of people having sex unless you frequent websites that publish that sort of content.  Otherwise one starts to wonder what "the offended" people are doing cruising OnlyFans or other voyeur sites in the first place.
Food for thought.  ????

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

3000 years ago we all walked naked

80 years ago women from the Thai countryside were quite comfortable going topless.  My wife said many village women went topless on there own property as recently as the 1960s.

27370149755_528f991aee-3340815011.jpeg.09d4f7351873de350552cd4ebc094f80.jpeg

27370149755_528f991aee-3340815011.jpeg

The puritanical sanctimony is pathetic.... 

No one on this forum would know about this video if there had not been such a juvenile over-reaction....  

And, this whole idea of bringing ‘something into disrepute’ is ridiculous... enough places do that for themselves already... and who really cares ????

IF there is any ‘disrepute’ to be brought, its by those who created a drama and drawing additional attention to the existence of this video. 

You can nearly always guarantee that authorities here will draw additional attention to something they don’t want attention drawn to by complaining that something is drawing negative attention !!!! :whistling:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

The puritanical sanctimony is pathetic.... 

No one on this forum would know about this video if there had not been such a juvenile over-reaction...

The first part I agree with you entirely and all the rest which I didn't paste except for the second part pasted above which I do disagree with. This video was not only posted on onlyfans by the couple but subsequently re-posted on Twitter where I guess thousands saw it way before it was on here. My wife drew my attention to it and how nice the hotel room was with lovely views which I remarked upon, + other things elsewhere.????

And as for the rest of the folks decrying it, well just a bunch of hypocrites mostly no doubt.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Excel said:

The first part I agree with you entirely and all the rest which I didn't paste except for the second part pasted above which I do disagree with. This video was not only posted on onlyfans by the couple but subsequently re-posted on Twitter where I guess thousands saw it way before it was on here. My wife drew my attention to it and how nice the hotel room was with lovely views which I remarked upon, + other things elsewhere.????

And as for the rest of the folks decrying it, well just a bunch of hypocrites mostly no doubt.

Sex with a view

Living the dream

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Sex with a view

Living the dream

That would be amazing , having sex with an 18 year old nymphomaniac (who never had sex with a felang before) , whilst posting about it on ASEANNOW and looking out the window admiring the view, all at the same time 

• Haha 2