Weed Vaporizer

• 2 weeks later...

4 years ago I bought a Magic Launch Box clone (copy, counterfeit, replica... ) that was actually made in Thailand. It was only $40 on ebay, but sorry I can't find the link.

Super simple- no electronics. Just a wire mesh that heats up from a AA rechargable  battery.

ps - The nice thing about vaping herb is that you get a nice clean buzz even from <deleted> weed. You may have to vape more, but you are still getting just the boiling cannabinoids... none of all the <deleted> you get from burning...

I just arrived here and it is working great on the decent 100bt/grm stuff I found

• Like 1

14 hours ago, stoner said:

dabbing distillate is probably the ultimate way

I don't have a clue what most of you guys are talking about here. But it all sounds much healthier and cleaner!

Do you recommend any specific websites or video channels to learn more about this?

On 9/19/2022 at 8:09 AM, wjmark said:

ps - The nice thing about vaping herb is that you get a nice clean buzz even from <deleted> weed. You may have to vape more, but you are still getting just the boiling cannabinoids... none of all the <deleted> you get from burning...

I've tried 2 different top 10 'recommended' dry herb vapes.

You have to suck too long and too hard for it to be enjoyable.

Wasted $$$$$s, back to smoking, no better way IMHO.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, stoner said:

dabbing depending on the concentrate may be far safer than vaping dry nuggets. 

you will still be getting all the fats waxes lipids etc when you vape dry herb vs a very clean and dramatically different smoke of a shatter or distillate dab. 

even after taking shatter and making it into distillate i was shocked at how much carbon and mystery goop was left over. incredible really. 

dabbing distillate is probably the ultimate way to smoke cannabis. 

Please be careful as Thailand has not legalized concentrates.

They remain illegal, and are classified as a category 5 narcotic. 

Edited by ThaiVisaCentre

On 7/22/2022 at 5:01 PM, starky said:

I just brought a boundless v3 in with me. Apparantely the dry herb only type vapes are not illegal. Regardless never had my bag checked in Thailand EVER so i thought it was probably worth the risk lol...

Was this in your carry-on or checked luggage when you brought it in?  I would have thought anything with a battery in it would draw their attention somewhere along the way.

Also only try this if it's never been used, as you can be busted for traces in a dirty pipe.  Headline would be "Foreigner caught smuggling cannabis!" but toward the end of the article would be that the haul was 0.03 grams.

• Like 1

On 7/23/2022 at 6:03 AM, bamnutsak said:

A couple of decent units here...

https://www.facebook.com/Greenlungsth

Fenix pro gen7

XMAX V3 PRO

Yeah, i got Xmax V3 Pro, don't like a long draw due to pure convection heating. Trying to sell it now with extra bubbler. Guy was very helpful and shipped quickly, i read good review for those who focus on terpens, and burn on a low temperatures, but my new Crafty+ beats them all IMHO

IMG20220930163445.jpg

Edited by MasterBaker
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I bought a firefly 2+ through asiavape.

It's my first vaporiser. Being a former smoker i can say it's much cleaner and healthiER than smoking.

Edibles are ok but the high is a bit different and i found them making my body tired next day.

Regarding the asiavape thing. I was a little concerned they hadn't had a fb post for months. However, The reviews and website seemed to show a legit business.

The device was expensive. Shipping expensive. I bought the optional insurance as 1 reviewers was confiscated by customs.

They're shipped from Malaysia by land to bkk then sent by courier.

So it ended up costing much more than it should.

Anyway the device is good and I'm glad there was no shipping issue as some reviewers without the insurance had issues.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 9/8/2022 at 1:12 PM, funlovinkid said:

Anybody try using this place in the link above (www.greenlungsth.com)?  Their website does appear to have exactly what I need (dry herb vaporizers, etc), but there's currently no way to purchase anything directly from the website.  Apparently the only way to contact them directly (or buy anything) is via the Line app.  I did chat with them on Line yesterday, and they tell me that payments are made through direct deposit into their account, but I'm not sure if I have any way of confirming whether I should expect to receive good service.  Anyone try them already?

I'm looking at a dynavap convection heater, but apparently you have to order through line, despite the product being on their website, I'm wondering why that is? 

The product is actually cheaper here than back in the UK, too. 

Any recent experiences? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2022 at 7:36 PM, MaiDong said:

I'm looking at a dynavap convection heater, but apparently you have to order through line, despite the product being on their website, I'm wondering why that is? 

The product is actually cheaper here than back in the UK, too. 

Any recent experiences? 

Yeah, I bought my XMax V3 Pro vaporizer, with accessories, through that company, without any problem (by the way, this is a great product!).  GreenLungs requires you to establish communication with them through the Line app, and then tell them what you want via the app.  They quote a total price, which you pay directly by bank transfer to their account.  Once they've confirmed that the payment has been received, they ship the product.  A lot of stuff transacts this way in Thailand, and I've never had any problem.  It's my guess that they're unable to conduct financial transactions directly on a website for their product line, because vaporizers of any kind aren't legal in Thailand (from what I know).  So, weed is now legal, but vaporizers still aren't - which puts those of us interested in instantly enjoying cannabis in a healthy fashion in an interesting position!

To vape, or not to vape?  That is the question, haha

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/1/2023 at 11:33 PM, sadmoneysnow said:

I'm thinking about getting the dynavap or XMAX v3. Leaning toward xmax v3 for ease of use. I have a pax 2 and arizer solo back home, I hope the xmax doesn't disappoint. If any one knows a good plug for larger quantities  (oz or more) let me know. ????

I took a brand new Dynavap to Cambodia and could not have been more disappointed in it if I wanted to be. The other problem was that the butane triple flame that you couldn't carry on planes had to be substituted for a candle. The vap went through its cycle of clicking noises, but the draw was acceptable, and the vape underwhelming - no 'smoke' or just the thinnest of wisps. I decided maybe I bought a dud, but couldn't see anything obviously dud about it. Then I lost it.

• Thanks 1

i want a volcano. something that can sit on the desk. i cant find a dealer in-country tho. i thought about building. maybe rainy season project.

i've used dry herb vapes for years. its cleaner but a lot more work. there's always a pile of discard somewhere.

i dont know what they call this thing from lztoadofficial, but it looks sweet.

#

flowerpot.jpg

On 4/11/2023 at 2:00 PM, roietfortress said:

i want a volcano. something that can sit on the desk. i cant find a dealer in-country tho. i thought about building. maybe rainy season project.

i've used dry herb vapes for years. its cleaner but a lot more work. there's always a pile of discard somewhere.

i dont know what they call this thing from lztoadofficial, but it looks sweet.

#

flowerpot.jpg

You should be able to find volcano in Thailand online (Facebook or Line groups) 

Thais always find a way to import and sell illegal items. 

Be prepared to pay more for the service. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, CLW said:

You should be able to find volcano in Thailand online (Facebook or Line groups) 

Thais always find a way to import and sell illegal items. 

Be prepared to pay more for the service. 

yea all the dry herb vapes are quite a big markup ????

heat coils are cheap. i'll probably build one. what else do i have to do all day? XD

#

3 hours ago, roietfortress said:

yea all the dry herb vapes are quite a big markup ????

heat coils are cheap. i'll probably build one. what else do i have to do all day? XD

#

You could DIY a heating station for Dynavap. Works either by induction or heat

• Like 1

On 4/14/2023 at 3:06 PM, CLW said:

You could DIY a heating station for Dynavap. Works either by induction or heat

we ordered that Hooloo tabletop vape from Kondee420 for 3k (via Lazada) and it says delivery on the 20th. one negative review said it was just an "aroma diffuser" but i don't think they read the instructions. i guess we'll see..

#

th-11134207-23010-jcj75uktremv72.jpg

On 4/18/2023 at 9:20 AM, roietfortress said:

we ordered that Hooloo tabletop vape from Kondee420 for 3k (via Lazada) and it says delivery on the 20th. one negative review said it was just an "aroma diffuser" but i don't think they read the instructions. i guess we'll see..

#

th-11134207-23010-jcj75uktremv72.jpg

ok i got this thing. it took a few tries to get the atomizer set up right. it includes 2 atomizers (one for wax) and they have a cap on top. anyways, the one with a coil is the right one for dry herb (pictured).

the vapor cloud choked me out at the top heat setting.

so it works. it vaporizes dry herb for 3k baht. it might be the cheapest vape in Thailand and its fun. one review i read said its popular at parties.

this is the link on Lazada:

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/hooloo-3-in-1-with-bluetooth-speaker-just-like-zenco-i4458294706-s17949639550.html?

its also at that shoppee link listed here earlier. same seller.

#

0419231848.jpg

0419231952.jpg

0419231957.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, roietfortress said:

one review i read said its popular at parties.

Yeah, it's a night light, Bluetooth speaker and vape. What's not to love?

How many temperatures levels are there? And did you find a lower temp setting that didn't choke you out? (Agree on a safe word for sure.)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

Yeah, it's a night light, Bluetooth speaker and vape. What's not to love?

How many temperatures levels are there? And did you find a lower temp setting that didn't choke you out? (Agree on a safe word for sure.)

ya there's 4 heat settings. the lowest one isn't very hot. i just like a lot of vapor lol

the bluetooth speaker says 'bluetooth device ready to pair' in a Chinese voice when it turns on and i swear it says 'eff off' when you turn it off. even more fun for parties.

i've had a lot of dry herb vapes. i have a broken one on my desk (bad board). this Hooloo is a decent one for the price. its just not portable.

#

• Like 1