Bang Sue - 4th dose?

Just returned from Bang Sue 28th June 2022, got my booster 3rd dose of pfizer.

Walkin.

Can choose Moderna, Pfizer and astra zeneca available as booster shots.

My wife told me they were calling out and offering booster doses 4 and 5.

Edited by userabcd
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, userabcd said:

Just returned from Bang Sue 28th June 2022, got my booster 3rd dose of pfizer.

Walkin.

Can choose Moderna, Pfizer and astra zeneca available as booster shots.

My wife told me they were calling out and offering booster doses 4 and 5.

Houra of operation, please? Thank you!

28 minutes ago, unblocktheplanet said:

Houra of operation, please? Thank you!

My wife tells me 09h00 to 16h00.

They are quite efficient and there is not a lot of people, the whole process is quite quick. I was in and out in 1 hour (11h30 to 12h30) including the 30 min post vaccine observation time.

Edited by userabcd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Were you asked having had your last shot at least 6 months earlier?

I think the current waiting period policy in Thailand for booster shots is 4 months after your prior shot... not 6 months after.

I had a four month waiting period between my 3rd and 4th shots (first and second boosters) given at Bang Sue, Jan. 2022 and then May 2022.

20 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I think the current waiting period policy in Thailand for booster shots is 4 months after your prior shot... not 6 months after.

I had a four month waiting period between my 3rd and 4th shots (first and second boosters) given at Bang Sue, Jan. 2022 and then May 2022.

Yes, you're right! Okay, for the 4th shot, are they as strict as for the others? (It's only been 3.5 months since my third.)

14 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Yes, you're right! Okay, for the 4th shot, are they as strict as for the others? (It's only been 3.5 months since my third.)

Dunno about that... Probably only one way to find out.... But once you reach 4 months after, for sure, you should be good to go...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Dunno about that... Probably only one way to find out.... But once you reach 4 months after, for sure, you should be good to go...

When I went for my third, they carefully checked if 6 months had passed. Guess, I'll wait the remaining 2.5 weeks. - I tried to find updated info/news about the Bang Sue vaccination facility, but news on Google are outdated, and no info on FB.

Edited by StayinThailand2much

Would someone who has gotten it recently at Bang Sue confirm that you can get Moderna as a second booster four months after your first booster, which was Pfizer?

Is there a phone number there? I could not find online.

Thanks.

Edited by david_je

2 hours ago, david_je said:

Would someone who has gotten it recently at Bang Sue confirm that you can get Moderna as a second booster four months after your first booster, which was Pfizer?

Thanks.

These look like the numbers. But I haven't tried them yet. Hoping to go t;mow Mon July 3 in afternoon. Hope it isn't a wasted trip, though I want to get a gander at the new stattion.

Bang Sue Vaccination Centre

02 201-6600 โฆษณา
02 201 6600 ซื้อภาพข่าว
02 201 6096

1 hour ago, unblocktheplanet said:

These look like the numbers. But I haven't tried them yet. Hoping to go t;mow Mon July 3 in afternoon. Hope it isn't a wasted trip, though I want to get a gander at the new stattion.

02 201-6600 โฆษณา
02 201 6600 ซื้อภาพข่าว
02 201 6096

Better to call ahead to find out if Moderna will be still be available, to avoid a wasted trip.

My wife was there towards the end of last week and they told her that Moderna (door 1) vaccine was ending on the 2nd July 2022.

Pfizer vaccine will still be available and given until the end of July 2022.

14 hours ago, userabcd said:

Better to call ahead to find out if Moderna will be still be available, to avoid a wasted trip.

My wife was there towards the end of last week and they told her that Moderna (door 1) vaccine was ending on the 2nd July 2022.

Pfizer vaccine will still be available and given until the end of July 2022.

15 hours ago, unblocktheplanet said:

02 201-6600 โฆษณา
02 201 6600 ซื้อภาพข่าว
02 201 6096

If you wouldn't mind letting us know what you find out, including. timing of Moderna as second booster (4 or 6 months) and for how long Moderna will be available there, would appreciate it.

Thanks.

20 hours ago, david_je said:

Thanks.

I went there four weeks ago on appointment. This was my second booster, my first being Pfizer. This appointment stipulated Pfizer, but when I got there I was given the option of Moderna, which I took. There were also walk ins that day.

On 7/4/2022 at 10:34 AM, kidneyw said:

I went there four weeks ago on appointment. This was my second booster, my first being Pfizer. This appointment stipulated Pfizer, but when I got there I was given the option of Moderna, which I took. There were also walk ins that day.

And was the requirement four months after the Pfizer booster, or six months? Thanks.

21 hours ago, david_je said:

And was the requirement four months after the Pfizer booster, or six months? Thanks.

Four months.

But my daughter, who is obviously younger, did not get a request after four months.

2 hours ago, topswijaya said:

Did you bring passport for non Thai citizen?

Yes you should.  But if you make an appt online where you enter your ID (passport or Pink ID card for a foreigner) you "might" not need to bring your ID as you would need to show the appt QR code which contains your ID number.  If you didn't have the QR code you would surely need to show some ID.   

But generally you should always take along your passport (or Pink ID) because ID is typically asked for/required sometime during the process.  I used and showed my Pink ID card but had my passport in case they asked.  I've only used my Pink ID card for all of my jabs.

• Thanks 1