Covid is back in Pattaya

12 hours ago, Reposed said:

Too bad it's no longer called Thai Visa.

Every post could start with:

I'm not a doctor, but I play one on TV......

Eight years reading Thai Visa and I just now got that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Had it two weeks ago. Sick for fours. Didn't test positive until the fourth day. Felt almost the same as the first time. So much for the three vaccines. Mine was brought down from up north not from pattaya 

6 minutes ago, Aussieroaming said:

If everyone tests negative for covid then it's likely the flu, remember that flu we used to suffer from yearly. Be careful about speading fake news about covid outbreaks, otherwide you might end up under repressive government restrictions again. It seems like some people want to continue to feel like they are surviving an ongoing pandemic. 

flu is nowhere near as contagious as covid which is pretty much the only show in town

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, tandor said:

Sars Covi-2 will never leave us...it is here to stay. To date there is no new strain.  

Yep, just another corona virus (flu) that will be with us for generations to come, as are the prominent A & B. 

Surely there's plenty of new strains, just not tested or mapped as not causing any real problems.  30+k genomes, there will plenty of new strains.

Edited by KhunLA

Covid is back in Pattaya?  I don’t think it was ever eradicated there.  And Covid  might not be a big deal for some people. Getting minor symptoms.  But serious for others.
I see the OP has seven vaccines.  I guess you can get as many as you want.  But as of this time it is medically recommended to only get four.  

Cold/Flu symptoms for a few days but test neg with ATK tests. Sounds like a regular cold/flu strain is getting around. Not every cough/fever/runny nose is covid-19.