They Say You Should Never

N47HAN

Ok Zpete, it is a good sign as it shows you are interested.

Let me try.

Do you think that the purpose of this thread or my previous post is to elucidate the real, to reveal the patterns already before us.

Have you ever hugged a tree?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok Zpete, it is a good sign as it shows you are interested.

Let me try.

Do you think that the purpose of this thread or my previous post is to elucidate the real, to reveal the patterns already before us.

Have you ever hugged a tree?

Neva hugged a tree, e4xcept in the process of climbing one.

Prefer females of human species.

I think your just trying to confuzzle all members.

Seems I will continue my confuzzlement in the meantime, carry on ...........

Wot trees do you hug and do they hug you in return, or just add insects to your person,,,,,,,?

Edited by Zpete

I would discourage this "tree hugging" as it could lead to a sudden urge to vote for higher taxes. If you still have that right. Then if you have any money left, I would suggest instead to buy night vision goggles, and canned goods. I'm just sayin' ..... :o

know what I mean..????

I would discourage this "tree hugging" as it could lead to a sudden urge to vote for higher taxes. If you still have that right. Then if you have any money left, I would suggest instead to buy night vision goggles, and canned goods. I'm just sayin' ..... :o

know what I mean..????

Yeah, are you trying to confuzzle me summore?

Ok lets cut the crap here.

Currently there are plans in place to wipe out a big part of the world population.

Influential people are being assasinated by 'The Organisation', and you (The Public) just have to accept that this is best for you.

Viruses are being spread around dense populated cuntries and show effective, (MSM are succesfully witholding this info).

Genocide in Africa is encouraged and " The Organisation" is actively supporting it.

As I said before, strong meassures are needed and finally the top leaders agreed.

The decision has been made and you will see the result of it soon.

I am sorry to say this but in my opinion it is best to talk straight.

50% of the Earths population will be wiped out as from our latest calculations, hopefully more.

Is there any question you have?

Yes, Pete the spelling was probably intended - he must be talking about AIDS. Hang on, isn't this the Farang Pub forum? I think those types of typos are frowned upon in here. It would be a pity if someone made a cock-up and the thread got closed.

I deeply apologise if my spelling of countries was considered an intentional mistake (do I say that right, sorry again me not native speaker).

It could be read as a hidden message......Zpete was right. :D

Also I would like to apologise for me relentlessly (Not sure if spelled right or left) repeating the end of world conspiracies bla bla as I am fully aware it has been proven highly effective to alter ones mind (read The secret history of mind control by Dominic Streatfeild).

And I would like to apologise for posting links to articles that might make you feel uncomfy after reading.

I apologise for making you wonder if I am not getting tired of myself, I am so sorry.

Can I apologise in advance for my future postings?

:o:D:D

Alex, no need to apologize.

All fun here, if ppl get upset about your linx, too bad teach 'em for being curious, and curioser.

Remember the cat. Mite bring manslaughter charges.......... hehehe

My joke is killing me.........

.......oooooooo dats suicide, badddddddd.

Zpete, Thanks for your kind words, it is very much appreciated.

As I have access to highly secretive/classified documents and knowing 'The Plan' I feel it is my duty to warn you

Take a look at the following.

post-21826-1201794170_thumb.jpg

It will happen no matter how many will be sacrificed.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

My question to you is: Are you aware?

Armageddon?

Yes I agree, but is that not just a mild way of naming it?

But is that better or worse than now ??

Who knows, remember the last time they made the borders?

This month I have to go on another mission to India, follow the news....... :D

Anyway, did you all made your plans to have a fantastic weekend?

:bah:

:o

:D

:bah:

We just hadda long week end.

Nuvva holiday, Waitangi Day, coming Tuesday.

Guess it will a long week end for manu..LOL

Have a successful mission, Alex.

Stay away from Bollywood, they change ya <deleted> to wood there.

Take care.

You will behave, will you not?

:o:D:D

Edited by Zpete

Ping, ya realy a persistant Ockor.

Well about 8 - 9 years ago my ISP was called.

ZFREE

My addy there was . zpete@where_eva.co.nz.

Logical, wot? Easy to remember.

It is owned by, Telstra in NZ. Tis fastest broadband, rated by independant co.

Ya happy now? Ping.

Happy as a pig in swill, Pete. Now I can doze off again... zzz zzz zzz zzz

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ........................

You awake?

Latest sport news.

NZ thrashed OZ in IRB 7s semi and went on to win final in Wellington tonite. Wheeee.

San Diego next week, Feb 9th

You can be a noisy beggar when you want to be. I'd only just dozed off when you set that buzzer off! BTW, congrats to NZ on the victory. No hard feelings from me - don't watch the rugby. About time you lot won something, hey?

Pete - you trying to get rid of me? :o

I don't understand what Alex is doing. Did someone upset him, or does he genuinely have some trip to India planned? (I suppose I am assuming you know more than I do about it. I don't know if that's a rash assumption.)

Come on then Pete, it is up to us to keep this thread near the top until we can drag some more people into it, correct?

ZZZZzzzzz

Ping, lol, I reckon you and I only sane addicts here, even taking into account yer an Ockor.

(Must admit there may be others.)

Alex posibly has business to do in other places.

No idea why he goes offlne, guess he has his reasons.

If he does not have l/top and connections, there are cyber cafés allover.

I am rarely offline, no matter where I am.

Hadda hard time recently when my motherboard went belly up, took 10 days to get a compatible one and all set up again.

I am basically a cyber stirrer......... hehehe.

I have fun in here, usually serious, but some posts get tongue in cheek replies, wot many deserve...........LOL

Ping, ya eva work out the anagram for 'Ockor'?

(snip)

Sorry to rain on your CROOK parade, Pete, but the word is spelt 'ocker'... CROKE? You will have to forgive me the delay, but for your good self, it will probably take some time for me to come up with an anagram of SHEEP SHAGGER :o Nose to the grindstone, hey?

FYI, courtesy of Wiki, I offer the following:

The term Ocker is used both as a noun and adjective for some Australians and Australian characteristics. The stereotype of an Ocker is someone who talks and acts in ways that others may consider uneducated or vulgar.

An Ocker is a readily identifiable Australian, but one of a particular type: a rough and uncultivated working man. Think of the Australian characters in the Crocodile Dundee films, especially the Paul Hogan one, all stereotypical Ockers. An Ocker can be boorish and aggressive, blinkered, but often strongly nationalistic in speech and outlook; the impression is that their tolerance and good humour are as common.

The stereotypical Ocker is often depicted in shearer’s singlet, shorts and thongs, leaning against a bar, sinking large quantities of beer. He will certainly be speaking in a characteristically slurred Australian accent using a considerable amount of slang, a lingo parodied as Strine.

The original Ocker was a character of that name played by the Australian comedian, actor and writer Ron Frazer, in a late-night satirical television series, The Mavis Bramston Show.

The peak in popularity of Ockerism seems to have been a little later, during the period of the Labor government of Gough Whitlam (1972-75)[citation needed].

The name is a variant on Oscar and is actually much older than the television program, since anyone in Australia with the first names of Harold or Oscar might have, in earlier times, been nicknamed Ocker, for no very obvious reason (in the 1920s, a cartoon called Ginger Meggs included a character called Ocker Stevens.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocker"

...and the definition of New Zealander, according to that reputable source Notwiki is, predictably:

Sheep shagger.

Edited by Ping

(snip)

Sorry to rain on your CROOK parade, Pete, but the word is spelt 'ocker'... CROKE? You will have to forgive me the delay, but for your good self, it will probably take some time for me to come up with an anagram of SHEEP SHAGGER :o Nose to the grindstone, hey?

FYI, courtesy of Wiki, I offer the following:

The term Ocker is used both as a noun and adjective for some Australians and Australian characteristics. The stereotype of an Ocker is someone who talks and acts in ways that others may consider uneducated or vulgar.

An Ocker is a readily identifiable Australian, but one of a particular type: a rough and uncultivated working man. Think of the Australian characters in the Crocodile Dundee films, especially the Paul Hogan one, all stereotypical Ockers. An Ocker can be boorish and aggressive, blinkered, but often strongly nationalistic in speech and outlook; the impression is that their tolerance and good humour are as common.

The stereotypical Ocker is often depicted in shearer's singlet, shorts and thongs, leaning against a bar, sinking large quantities of beer. He will certainly be speaking in a characteristically slurred Australian accent using a considerable amount of slang, a lingo parodied as Strine.

The original Ocker was a character of that name played by the Australian comedian, actor and writer Ron Frazer, in a late-night satirical television series, The Mavis Bramston Show.

The peak in popularity of Ockerism seems to have been a little later, during the period of the Labor government of Gough Whitlam (1972-75)[citation needed].

The name is a variant on Oscar and is actually much older than the television program, since anyone in Australia with the first names of Harold or Oscar might have, in earlier times, been nicknamed Ocker, for no very obvious reason (in the 1920s, a cartoon called Ginger Meggs included a character called Ocker Stevens.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocker"

...and the definition of New Zealander, according to that reputable source Notwiki is, predictably:

Sheep shagger.

Ping, my version, and that of many kiwis, is OCKOR, it is what most ockors family links were, to crooks.

Yer'll always be OCKORS........... LOL

Pity you were not born in..........

"God's Own Country"

...... New Zealand.

Actually first called that by an Ockor............LOL