farangsay 1

stuart66 1

JetsetBkk 1

adjan jb 1

enyaw 1

Khun Yak 1

Austhaied 1

bottleymike 1

Don't you think we should find something more productive with which to occupy our time?

Ping, I guess we are the most bored.........LOLOL

Better go to bed earlier.

If I had a bonk mate, I guess I would........hehe

Being retired, I walk past pooter.....

"Wunna wots new"

......... half hour later......ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

How do I stay awake at poota?

Edited by Zpete

Poster Count for this thread:

Zpete 363

Ping 227

gampaan 225

AlexLah 221

tijnebijn 154

luckyluke 144

chiliwasabi 121

lazeeboy 106

baboon 22

Sarge 14

Paulbangkok 13

siamesekitty 10

N47HAN 9

zaza 9

longway 8

fennielyn 8

suegha 7

FroggyQc 5

tropo 5

JuniorExPat 5

Capantha 4

JimmyCA 4

GreenShone 4

JUDAS 3

BEENTHEREDONETHAT 3

Old Croc 3

baabaabobo 3

Mozikillah 3

Grover 2

pampal 2

wileycoyote 2

Bpraim1 2

kat 2

tingtong 2

track61 1

Nongwahyay 1

swindonabroad 1

Lucifer 1

thaipete 1

jdinasia 1

Jockstar 1

karlbkk 1

LeungKen 1

Maestro 1

little_muppet 1

toptuan 1

Lite Beer 1

Neeranam 1

MonkeyNuts 1

Head Snake 1

scotwumman 1

Matthew31140 1

PattayaAddict 1

farangsay 1

stuart66 1

JetsetBkk 1

adjan jb 1

enyaw 1

Khun Yak 1

Austhaied 1

bottleymike 1

Don't you think we should find something more productive with which to occupy our time?

N47HAN , started this

and you guys are still here how many weeks / months later ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Just goes to prove the original op , would you agree ?

( p.s will visit this post agian in another 3 or 4 months to see if its still here :o )

Gamapaan, you'd better get on to Alex to supply you with some of his celestial bibles - looks like you are starting to get a cult following. I suggest acid-rain brown for your colour when selecting your robes.

Robes are so old school, Heaven's Gate, Jim Jones-ish. I was thinking maybe sarongs and a T-shirt with our logo, a bit more casual look. Where can we get brown sarongs..?? :o

Bali? Donna (the mod) is living there now. She could probably organise you a container load of the things. No good without the celestial bibles though - and a framed photo of Carl Sagan, for good measure. Alex can arrange your CBs, but what about the snap of Hagan? I suppose you could D/L one and photoshop it to put a wizzard's hat on his head. Then you need two replica pyramids, a couple of metres high, within the first of which your flock can see you meditating from time to time. You need to wear a pure gold ankh on a golden chain around your neck - no other metals contain the mystical powers. And then you need suitable transportation - perhaps a Rolls Royce Corniche Convertible, and a long wheel base S class Mercedes as a run around job. You will need to be splendidly accommodated in order to do your work properly, and must have the ability to be able to reach your grass roots flock (therefoe, you will require a private airstrip and personal Lear jet garaged close to your mansion).

Of course, all this will require a nominal donation from your flock, so you will need to target make yourself available to wealthy and stupid open-minded followers who will be too embarrassed to report your swindle appreciate the value of their moderate contributions.

The only thing remaining is that you will need to find someone who can play the sitar. He sits in the second pyramid.

Let me know if you need a business manager karmic assistant.

Bali? Donna (the mod) is living there now. She could probably organise you a container load of the things. No good without the celestial bibles though - and a framed photo of Carl Sagan, for good measure. Alex can arrange your CBs, but what about the snap of Hagan? I suppose you could D/L one and photoshop it to put a wizzard's hat on his head. Then you need two replica pyramids, a couple of metres high, within the first of which your flock can see you meditating from time to time. You need to wear a pure gold ankh on a golden chain around your neck - no other metals contain the mystical powers. And then you need suitable transportation - perhaps a Rolls Royce Corniche Convertible, and a long wheel base S class Mercedes as a run around job. You will need to be splendidly accommodated in order to do your work properly, and must have the ability to be able to reach your grass roots flock (therefoe, you will require a private airstrip and personal Lear jet garaged close to your mansion).

Of course, all this will require a nominal donation from your flock, so you will need to target make yourself available to wealthy and stupid open-minded followers who will be too embarrassed to report your swindle appreciate the value of their moderate contributions.

The only thing remaining is that you will need to find someone who can play the sitar. He sits in the second pyramid.

Let me know if you need a business manager karmic assistant.

When can you start? You're hired dude. I do have an ankh tattoo already, so....we're good there. Carl Sagan, done. Should we build a theme park? Compound in French Guiana? How about the cool eyeball on top of one of the pyramids, can we do that, like on the dollar? Rolls Royce, hmmmm, that could be a problem, how about a Ford Torino? Is Ravi Shenkar still alive? :o If not maybe we could get Michael Schenker... :D

I'll have my people get with Alex. What flavor of Kool-Aid do you like???

Should we build a theme park? Compound in French Guiana?

Theme park on Phuket..... yaaaaaaay

Dizzy Island -- Phuket.

A Spacial Zoo.

Ask Alex to get celestial beings as well as bibles

The abominable man fron Mars.

Beastial virgins from Venus,

Man in the moon.

Daggy men from Uranus

The list is endless

What else?

No It is not OK Ping.

Plans are in place to nuke most of the Earth.

At least half of the world population will be wiped out.

This is what they will do.

I am sorry to tell this.

Hugs to all of you!

Alex singing:

And now the end is near, and so I face the final curtain......

Well if that's from a Nostradamus prediction, it's a bit late - it was all supposed to start in 1997. It's amazing how people can interpret something to fit with their own preconceived ideas, biases, desires, etc. As to a general prediction that the planet will be nuked, that's a fairly easy one. With ratbags like Amhadinejad wanting to get their grubby little fingers on the button, it's little wonder that we have some cause for concern. Will a Government power press the button within the next, say, 20 years? Impossible to predict. If it does occur, whoever does so will do it as a last measure, since it would be suicidal. Will a non-Government entity push the button? There are some who would undoubtedly do so if they got hold of a nuke, but how? It would be virtually impossible for a terrorist organisation to get hold of one, understand how to activate it and programme it for detonation in optimal circumstances and deliver it to its target. Simply too many people and too much infrastructure would need to be involved in total secrecy. Powerful conventional weapons are most likely to be a greater risk in terms of non legitimate organisations. Probably the greatest threat would be the risk, at some point, of a coordinated and catastrophic attack upon Israel by Fatah al-Islam. But even that would create risks - would Syria then be a legitimate target? On the other hand, what about regional tensions between Pakistan and India, or non-Muslim nations as against Muslim nations in the Middle East. Then there are the tribal rivalries in various places in Africa. The list goes on. It only takes one mad despot to cause a catastrophy. Crazy, isn't it?

Well if that's from a Nostradamus prediction, it's a bit late - it was all supposed to start in 1997. It's amazing how people can interpret something to fit with their own preconceived ideas, biases, desires, etc. As to a general prediction that the planet will be nuked, that's a fairly easy one. With ratbags like Amhadinejad wanting to get their grubby little fingers on the button, it's little wonder that we have some cause for concern. Will a Government power press the button within the next, say, 20 years? Impossible to predict. If it does occur, whoever does so will do it as a last measure, since it would be suicidal. Will a non-Government entity push the button? There are some who would undoubtedly do so if they got hold of a nuke, but how? It would be virtually impossible for a terrorist organisation to get hold of one, understand how to activate it and programme it for detonation in optimal circumstances and deliver it to its target. Simply too many people and too much infrastructure would need to be involved in total secrecy. Powerful conventional weapons are most likely to be a greater risk in terms of non legitimate organisations. Probably the greatest threat would be the risk, at some point, of a coordinated and catastrophic attack upon Israel by Fatah al-Islam. But even that would create risks - would Syria then be a legitimate target? On the other hand, what about regional tensions between Pakistan and India, or non-Muslim nations as against Muslim nations in the Middle East. Then there are the tribal rivalries in various places in Africa. The list goes on. It only takes one mad despot to cause a catastrophy. Crazy, isn't it?

I would say grim...Ping :o

Yesssssss have win about 8000 Thai donn, ha ha ha!

Last time I win about 3000 Thai Donn and before that 2000 Donn.

Just buy a few ticket and win every time.

Average is 200 Bath invest and 2000 Bath return.

And you know Thai is good This is how it should.

Thai is ,wrrrrrrrrr yes izz it and also.

whant it and do izzzzzzz and go now sleeepz.

\

Zzzzz and do it

\

sleep now

Alex, is that how you fund your missions? :o
Wot the <deleted> is Thai donn?

I show my innocence.

Gampaan do you think people here will believe it when I reveal how these "Missions" are really funded?

And Zpete why is it you dunno what is Thai Donnaaaaa?

I show my innocence.

Gampaan do you think people here will believe it when I reveal how these "Missions" are really funded?

And Zpete why is it you dunno what is Thai Donnaaaaa?

Thai donn, ya posted??????

Possibly Donna who posts in here, otherwise, still the innocenter one here, I am.

I show my innocence.

I don't think they are prepared yet. We still have work to do.

BTW , the Paki trip was spot on as they say, nice work.... :D