Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

9 minutes ago, HaoleBoy said:

Not weed, but seeds.

Just bought some seeds from 333 The Garden - fast delivery.

https://www.facebook.com/333thegarden

The seeds are from Fast Buds and split up to smaller pkgs.h

https://2fast4buds.com/seeds/pineapple-express

image.jpeg.a4b43f920af1a7d601d6fe1f8baabda8.jpeg

There is already a thread running for seeds.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, roietfortress said:

you tried the Lampang farm?

https://www.facebook.com/บ้านครูสมุนไพร-104109811346576

their GC is legit (in my opinion). here's a pic of it after getting out of the bag for 2 days and into a canister. i'd suggest ordering the 100g bags. i think that is their standard for storage. the 50g bag wasn't sealed.

lampangGC-2daysdry.jpg

Big difference between indoor and outdoor. Also cured and not cured properly. The GC I have is indoor grown and imported from U.S. Supplier is out of stock. The Lamphang farm sells mostly or everything wet and uncured outdoor grown. Cheap source it is. Let's not compare it to professionally grown cannabis. I do think that the Thai growers will eventually begin to be educated in the proper growing and handling conditions to develop top end strains at affordable prices.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

That stuff for 50 thb/gr is still a crazy good price. 27 yrs ago in Callie I was paying $50/oz.

I've bought the thai stick (brick in a cylinder) and the weed with "happy" logo 10-15 thb/gr. 3-4 hits and a beer= sweet times.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, roietfortress said:

you tried the Lampang farm?

https://www.facebook.com/บ้านครูสมุนไพร-104109811346576

their GC is legit (in my opinion). here's a pic of it after getting out of the bag for 2 days and into a canister. i'd suggest ordering the 100g bags. i think that is their standard for storage. the 50g bag wasn't sealed.

lampangGC-2daysdry.jpg

Will give them a try, it looks better than the other GC, and thanks for an honest review with link and photos, we need more of these ???? .

• Like 1

16 hours ago, philthebook said:

This is a nice daytime smoke for me

Skunk Haze

50baht per g

Same supplier as the Gorilla I recommended

https://www.facebook.com/ใบเขียวฟาร์ม-1355454881259024/

20220817_134931.jpg

This looks legit fire and for 50 per 1g this is the best deal I have seen. The high lasts for how long? Thanks for posting.

28 minutes ago, philthebook said:

Just had this pop up on Facecook, looks like a good deal 

Gorilla Glue, he says it's sticky and smelly

I have ordered 10g to try, free delivery COD

https://www.facebook.com/สมุนไพรสายเขียว-105483118825701/

292712249_23851574984150537_5761974123461429577_n.jpg

Unusually inexpensive and nothing showing on his page at all, other than a statement of "products ready to ship every day". Do you have to sign in to see the products?

Edited by Bruno123

4 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

Unusually inexpensive and nothing showing on his page at all, other than a statement of "products ready to ship every day". Do you have to sign in to see the products?

He has a sponsored post which had the photo on and it had hundreds of comments and likes, it's COD and only 199baht so worth the risk.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, philthebook said:

He has a sponsored post which had the photo on and it had hundreds of comments and likes, it's COD and only 199 baht so worth the risk.

Thanks for the update. It's a just a big step up in value for money, so quite the surprise.

Edited by Bruno123
  • Like 1

So my strains arrived from Lampang farm, about 6 in total including the OG. All seemed fairly well cured, no real dampness, and so far i have tried Green Crack (didn't seem any better than normal Thai brick) , Silver Haze ( a slight buzz, but nowhere near the buzz from a proper Silver Haze) and OG ( was ok). 

These are obviously cheaper strains, and ill try the rest over the next week or so, but so far i'd say that i will probably use them as a mixer with some of the more expensive (500-700b) strains to make them go further.

Edited by Burgo1979
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Burgo1979 said:

So my strains arrived from Lampang farm, about 6 in total including the OG. All seemed fairly well cured, no real dampness, and so far i have tried Green Crack (didn't seem any better than normal Thai brick) , Silver Haze ( a slight buzz, but nowhere near the buzz from a proper Silver Haze) and OG ( was ok). 

These are obviously cheaper strains, and ill try the rest over the next week or so, but so far i'd say that i will probably use them as a mixer with some of the more expensive (500-700b) strains to make them go further.

???? ??

It's Suver Haze, not Silver Haze.

Suver Haze is CBD rich. Silver Haze is THC rich.

Edited by Bruno123
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Burgo1979 said:

I ordered gorilla glue cheap. It looks good it smells good but high is very week. It gives me headache not high. Even we smoked fat one pure weed. 

So sometimes better pay more get good stuff.

20220816_173026.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, philthebook said:

Just had this pop up on Facecook, looks like a good deal 

Gorilla Glue, he says it's sticky and smelly

I have ordered 10g to try, free delivery COD

https://www.facebook.com/สมุนไพรสายเขียว-105483118825701/

292712249_23851574984150537_5761974123461429577_n.jpg

It looks like another low canabidoids weed that gives u headache.

But worth a try tho

2 minutes ago, thaichina said:

These are all CBD strains I think

2 minutes ago, thaichina said:

These are all CBD strains I think

Charlottes Angel seems to be after a google search. Cherry white seems to be thc, and i cant find KDHY anywhere???

2 hours ago, Bruno123 said:

Send a message and you get an instant reply with prices, does seem very cheap

12 minutes ago, Burgo1979 said:

Charlottes Angel seems to be after a google search. Cherry white seems to be thc, and i cant find KDHY anywhere???

Suver haze   4% THC   10% CBD

Cherry wine   1% THC    13%   CBD

KDHY   18-20%  THC    NO CBD 

3 minutes ago, thaichina said:

Suver haze   4% THC   10% CBD

Cherry wine   1% THC    13%   CBD

KDHY   18-20%  THC    NO CBD 

Thanks, yes, i just got the thc contents from the farm. Charlottes Angel also very low thc. I was unaware these were cbd dominant strains apart from KDHY, but for the price, no big deal.

Have you any idea what the KDHY stands for, it comes up a blank on google?