Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

9 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Same as earlier post, just weighed without bag, 102 gr ????

Looks really good in photo, but buds behind are smaller, that one just happen to come out of the bag first, as one big piece, so good for the 'presentation'.  Make no mistake, guessing it was all in brick form at one time or another, I think, as too compressed simply from being bags.  I think, if not, then quite impressive, if straight from the farm.

Most pieces like the 3 gr piece earlier, then a bunch smaller.  Very little 'shake' after I bagged it in 2 baggies.  The little shake there was, I twisted up 2 doobies with.  So very little at all.

image.png.c0c9db52e1077d7e4000c0eb5e657b3d.png

image.png.66b2bbd5f697841d7a9430ab39bd6107.png

How was the doobies? Was it a decent smoke? did it get you as high as you would of expected?

For some reason? Lazada seems to mostly ban any dried flower listings but has loads of listings for seeds and starter plants,,

Where as shopee seems to be playing ( whack a mole) on and off with the dried flower listings...(but in a half ass way)....

Either weed is legal or its not....Why all these delisting games?

Honey Cannabis Juice.....

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/dek-420-250ml-thc-16-mg-i3742749685-s14206353779.html?clickTrackInfo=query%3A%25E0%25B8%2581%25E0%25B8%25B1%25E0%25B8%258D%3Bnid%3A3742749685%3Bsrc%3ALazadaMainSrp%3Brn%3A13246fc8ed302149f59cac7433856e13%3Bregion%3Ath%3Bsku%3A3742749685_TH%3Bprice%3A79.00%3Bclient%3Adesktop%3Bsupplier_id%3A1000065938%3Basc_category_id%3A13654%3Bitem_id%3A3742749685%3Bsku_id%3A14206353779%3Bshop_id%3A310948&search=1&spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.i40.56a04de6xHtcG1

Edited by redwood1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

Think you need to be registered with govt to sell, and many probably can't be bothered to, or a bit paranoid of any negatives if they do register.

Like why do you have tons of it, when it's only be legal for month.  That in probably a tax and a bunch of paperwork people just don't feel like dealing with.

9 hours ago, Pawpcorn said:

What a WILD TRIP this has been!!!

Back on July 5, I bought 1gm for 550 Baht. [online site I happened to see]
(my Karma being all bright and shiny, they DOUBLE-SHIPPED my order, lol)

Transaction taking place on LINE.

THEN, on July 13, ANOTHER online site that's been talked about here had a sale I couldn't resist, at the time:  10gm for 2900, IE 1gm for 290. Transaction taking place on LINE.

BOTH of these sites, on LINE, have matching prices, but with the second site, the "SALE PRICE" was HALF PRICE the 1gm prices shown.

NOW TODAY, July 16, I started getting pestered by MESSENGER ADVERTS repeatedly sending me tempting pics and messages... and I decided to just "play and query" the most recent one...

AND I got hooked again(!), THIS time, however 10gm for 1440 Baht, IE 1gm for 144 Baht. Includes COD charge, Flash Delivery, entire transaction taking place on Messenger.
Thai breed.

Phu Phan Squirrel Tail.

Organic green house.

Premium grade.

No mix.

No chemicals.

THC 18-24%
Hopefully quality will match expectations, but the description is stellar. 

Moral of my tale is... I just was SO EXCITED to be able to purchase this ONLINE, and LEGALLY... that perhaps I sort of jumped the gun, with the initial purchase. I really didn't think such improved opportunities would continue to present themselves, in such an immediate progression!!!

On the positive FLIP SIDE, every purchase I've made, in the span of 11 days... has resulted in a price ONE HALF the prior price!

AND... being an extremely light (IE ONE-HIT) smoker, I've got enough smoke now to last MONTHS, if not a year or more, LOL

This is simply WILD, and I will say... 

WHAT A GOOD TIME TO BE LIVING AS AN EXPAT IN THAILAND!!!!

Expect prices for well grown Squirrel Tail to keep going down as these strains are easier to cultivate in Thailand, and do not require full indoor climate control.

These strains are also being passed off as exotic strains for a 5x-8x markup ????.

I have already seen prices lower than what you have mentioned from larger suppliers.

Wait for Q4 as the larger operations are already starting to switch from CBD/HEMP strains to high THC strains for their indoor operations. They were mainly growing CBD to convert into CBD isolate for export, and domestic use inside of oils, and other medicinal products. But they will quickly turn a much higher profit when they can cultivate higher THC strain varieties. 

Edited by ThaiVisaCentre
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Easy. It is not legal for everyone. It is legal ONLY for people who have reached a certain age and online businesses cannot guarantee the age of the ones they ship to. Delistings will continue.

20 hours ago, Bruno123 said:

Someone posted a link to 'Squirrel Tail' earlier; 20 baht per gram for 10 grams

imho thats what the price should be for outdoor head irrespective of what its called or what the "claimed" THC% is.

curious asks...where does one get a device to check the THC%?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, wombat said:

imho thats what the price should be for outdoor head irrespective of what its called or what the "claimed" THC% is.

Online, but they ain't cheap. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I waited until last week and bought 100gm for 450bht.

Enough to last me 200 days.

Strong stuff too!

My 25 year old daughter suffers with ME and smokes cannabis for pain/sickness relief.  She is coming to visit me in Thailand for up to 6 months this winter and I have no idea where to source weed from. I am in the Sattahip area and would welcome any advice or contacts....... please feel free to PM if you have time to reply.

23 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

My 25 year old daughter suffers with ME and smokes cannabis for pain/sickness relief.  She is coming to visit me in Thailand for up to 6 months this winter and I have no idea where to source weed from. I am in the Sattahip area and would welcome any advice or contacts....... please feel free to PM if you have time to reply.

Find out what she smokes now...dispensary name, exact product names. Then we can help you source something similar here.

You can order online.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wombat said:

Fairly accurate devices will run $1.5k+ USD (within a few THD/CBD % points, but this can be 10-25% off), and more accurate devices will be $5-10k USD.

Lab grade HPLC testing devices will run you $24k+ USD.

This is the reason why many just mail out their samples, and have them lab tested for $40-100 USD each time.

Edited by ThaiVisaCentre
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, ThaiVisaCentre said:

Fairly accurate devices will run $1.5k+ USD (within a few THD/CBD % points, but this can be 10-25% off), and more accurate devices will be $5-10k USD.

Lab grade HPLC testing devices will run you $24k+ USD.

This is the reason why many just mail out their samples, and have them lab tested for $40-100 USD each time.

Do you think that is happening with any stores in Thailand at this moment?

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Pork Pie said:

Do you think that is happening with any stores in Thailand at this moment?

For the larger growers yes, as they have been doing this for years to meet the export / import requirements by the FDA for CBD. Also they needed to have everything tested to ensure that they were not growing THC heavy plants.

It's common practice for them to obtain a certificate of analysis after each harvest in order for them to wholesale, and export.

For the small sellers I doubt it, some of the stuff being sold is grown by home growers.

Give it some time, and this will be a more common practice as long as the buyers demand transparency.

Edited by ThaiVisaCentre
  • Like 2

On 7/16/2022 at 9:37 AM, KhunLA said:

I suspect many of the vendors are selling Thai Stick as Green Crack, since looking exactly the same, and may actually be so similar, it really doesn't matter.

Vendor I ordered from, does list them as 2 separate items, though both same price, and photos could almost be interchangeable.

The Green Crack I bought from Prikpot looks nothing like Thai Stick. I just received 2 different strains of Thai Stick from Green Lab. They couldn't be more different than the Crack. BTW, the Thai Stick ST1 is very good and more potent than I had imagined. A great buy, btw. I haven't tried the other, yet.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nightbird said:

The Green Crack I bought from Prikpot looks nothing like Thai Stick.

Same for me, from a different supplier though. Totally awesome product.

Not in the cheapest weed category though.

greencrack.jpg

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Same for me, from a different supplier though. Totally awesome product.

Not in the cheapest weed category though.

greencrack.jpg

Yep, mine weren't as pretty or manicured, but only ฿14 / gram, and 0.5 gr did the trick.

But if both GC & TS are in the 15-20% THC range, don't think it really matters.  Once in the papers, I can't tell.   Sort of like that BJ, just close your eyes ... ????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUgl4u9F9SQ&ab_channel=JustinBogrow

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 2

On 7/16/2022 at 12:53 AM, CrossBones said:

Green Crack flower is selling on Facebook for 7500/kg. Why is this flower (way) cheaper than other flower on sale? Is it outdoor or something? Or is it fast growing possibly?

Bought green crack from 2 different vendors both was some of the worst brick weed I have bought in my 22 years in Thailand, literally pulled of the block and sold as buds ,it is now advertised every where !!!

7 minutes ago, expatocean said:

Bought green crack from 2 different vendors both was some of the worst brick weed I have bought in my 22 years in Thailand, literally pulled of the block and sold as buds

Yes, the Green Crack name seems to have been hijacked, maybe Green <deleted> is more appropriate?

I think they "wash" the brick weed to make it appear to cannabis-like.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cannabisinbrazil/comments/lycghh/how_to_wash_the_brick_weed/

Some of the photos on this thread don't appear to even be pyschoactive cannabis.

I just can't imagine setting fire to that stuff and then inhaling it?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Some of the photos on this thread don't appear to even be pyschoactive cannabis.

I just can't imagine setting fire to that stuff and then inhaling it?

Know a few that smoked the very photographic 'blue diesel', @ 20 ish % and though excellent, said it sure wasn't worth the extra cost.  And THC is THC ... call pyschoactive cannabis if you want, but doesn't make it any different than all THC.

https://www.wikileaf.com/strain/blue-diesel/

My only 2 purchases, recently, and quite happy with them.  Half gram buzz lasted 3-4 hrs till nodding off, by choice.

Thai Stick on L (Green Lab ฿79 gr ... Green Crack on R (Smile OG ฿14 gram)

TS bought 1 gr + ฿60 delivery ฿139 .... GC bought 100gr ฿1400

image.png.8be19354c5503289f7900bfd1e09f9f3.png

"THC is the main psychoactive compound in cannabis that produces the high sensation"

https://www.healthline.com/health/cbd-vs-thc#_noHeaderPrefixedContent

Edited by KhunLA
  • Thanks 1

On 7/5/2022 at 7:42 PM, Bert got kinky said:

GreenLab offer a local 'Thai Stick' with the streain name of 'Tanaosri Kan Khaw WA1'.

I bought 10g for testing and when I opened the sealed bag and saw the contents, I thought that I had been stitched up, rather than bud it looked very leafy.

However, on smoking it I was pleasantly shocked.

It is a decent high, not to little, not too much.

Currently at 79 Baht per g, it's not a bad choice and is worth trying.

My second 10g bag arrived today (I ordered it mid day Thursday), and I have just placed a new order for 30g.

If you prefer higher CBD strains, they also have those in local stains.

https://thaigreenlab.com/thai-stick-tanaosri-kan-khaw-wa1-cannabis-flower/

I've now tried both of the Thai stick offered by Green Lab. Both got me stoned easily on very little leaf. The ST1 has the stronger THC content, but oddly enough, the WA1 made me more stoned. There is a definite difference that I felt but we are all unique and will experience each differently. I think I prefer the ST1. I will probably keep both in stock. These really give a clear sativa high. 

• Like 1