BREAKING NEWS ! Boris Johnson to resign as Prime Minister

CharlieH

10 hours ago, Loiner said:
10 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Not as guilty as the hundreds of photos of the multiple indiscretions at #10 have obviously portrayed.

"regardless of what the police say."

But still guilty though? Regardless of what anybody else may have done. 

Have you written to the police ombudsman yet? How about lodging a complaint with your local MP?

As for me, I'm getting off this roundabout.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Are you just wanting to bash a transvestite or are you actually trying to make a cogent and socially acceptable point?

He's not a transvestite but he was found guilty of failing to stop and report an accident after crashing his car. He was also found guilty of leaving his car in a dangerous position, but cleared of driving without due care and attention.

10 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Why did the report feel the need to mention "transgender " , why not just call him by his male name and refer to him as a male ?

From eye-witness statements and ultimately, the arresting officer's report. The latter is why it was also mentioned in court.

Jamie Wallis isn't exactly trying to hide his light under a bushel either.

Case closed.

Edited by NanLaew

16 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

You do understand that Starmer didn't commit an infraction, don't you?

That's what it means when the police say that after conducting an investigation that was described as "thorough, detailed and proportionate" they "concluded that there is no case to answer...."

This is of course, in complete contrast to the actions of Boris and his minions at Number 10 where after a similarly thorough investigation a total of 126 fixed penalty notices were issued. 

Keir Starmer and Angela Rayner cleared by Police

I reckon that if the panel that fined Boris investigated beer Kier, there would probably have been a far different outcome....

Beerstar.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

How so, do they have a time machine that enables them to retroactively change the law and regulations applicable at the time the photos were taken?

The Police have unequivocally stated: 

‘No case to answer’.

How simple to understand does it need to be in order to get through?

I know what "that" police force said, but you have ignored my post completely....????...????

4 minutes ago, baboon said:

How could he have ignored your nonsense when he just replied to it?

Steady on ol' chap, he can speak for himself, without you interfering, but as you are here, go back and read my post, wiv the beer Kier photo, and give me your thoughts on my assumption.   ????

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, baboon said:

The man is innocent until you can provide evidence of police corruption, which you can't. Posting a photo of a man not breaking the law is not evidence. However it is spreading misinformation. 

Starmer was caught red handed. A politically biased police force decided not to fine him. It's clear as day. The electorate will simply see through this nonsense double standard and vote Conservative again. 

Sometimes honesty is the best policy, but Starmer would rather weasal out of it. We reap what we sow. Starmer is devoid of morals and hence, devoid of power.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Starmer was caught red handed. A politically biased police force decided not to fine him. It's clear as day. The electorate will simply see through this nonsense double standard and vote Conservative again. 

Sometimes honesty is the best policy, but Starmer would rather weasal out of it. We reap what we sow. Starmer is devoid of morals and hence, devoid of power.

And your evidence is...?

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, baboon said:

The man is innocent until you can provide evidence of police corruption, which you can't. Posting a photo of a man not breaking the law is not evidence. However it is spreading misinformation. 

That photo lead to an investigation, sunbeam, so it is relevant. Now back to my post about the "panel"....????

Just now, baboon said:

An investigation that concluded there was no case to answer.

Who are you quoting when uou say "panel"?

You haven't understood my post or not read, time for you to stand down.....????

2 minutes ago, transam said:

You haven't understood my post or not read, time for you to stand down.....????

No. I don't want to and you can't make me.

Not understood? Hardly. My reading ability is better than that of a four year old.

13 minutes ago, transam said:

Baboon thinks he wasn't drinking it, and the 2 blokes having a cuddle wiv no masks are not really there..........????

No case to answer, conclude the police force that took no action against Cummings to no outrage whatsoever among the Johnson cultists.

Edited by baboon
  • Haha 1