BREAKING NEWS ! Boris Johnson to resign as Prime Minister

CharlieH

32 minutes ago, James105 said:

The UK is divided as the people who live there no longer seem to be able to accept the result of democratic votes that do not go their way.   The Scots do not accept the result of the independence referendum they had.   The anti-Brexit folks do not accept the democratic result of the EU referendum.    

Half the nation are anti-democratic babies, and that includes the media who seem to have been on a Boris Johnson witch-hunt ever since he helped moved the EU trough away from their snouts.   

Democracy in UK is broken -has been for years - simple majorities are not democracy, they are mob rule.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I am sure that you could have done better.

There is a vacancy coming up very soon.

I'm sure that there are no end of people who could have done better.

I'm not a Tory or a MP which probably rules me out.

10 minutes ago, vinci said:

i was just wondering if the Brexit can be reverse or its permanent 

Generalising, the Tories are in favour of Brexit, the Labour party have ruled out rejoining in the next parliament. The Lib Dems are unlikely to be the majority party after the next election, so there is little chance of anything happening until 2028 at the earliest. In reality, that is much too soon. My guess would be the mid-30s would be earliest possible date for the UK to formally rejoin the EU.

Having said that, if any party other than the Tories wins the next election, I imagine that they will seek closer ties with the EU. Perhaps, rejoining the single market and Customs Union in everything but name?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1