Intoxicated homeless woman disturbs and threatens to attack tourists

snoop1130

S__2981969-696x522.jpg

An intoxicated woman with possible mental illness, according to Pattaya police, disturbed and threatened to attack tourists on Walking Street last night, July 7th.

The story went viral overnight when a video featuring the unidentified woman who reportedly suffered from mental illness appeared dancing and yelling frantically in the middle of a crowded Pattaya Walking Street, last night, July 7th. In the footage published on social media, the woman also wore a crop top, flashed her body to strangers, threatened to fight tourists, and threw rocks at random people.

Pol. Maj. Jeerawat Sukonthasub who responded to the incident last night told The Pattaya News reporters, today, July 8th, that the incident took place near a 7-Eleven in Soi 16 late at night. He said that the woman was heavily drunk and hostile as she kept trying to hurt passer-by. She was also homeless and refused to cooperate with the officers, so they had to arrest her and move her to another spot to let her calm down.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/07/08/intoxicated-homeless-woman-disturbs-and-threatens-to-attack-tourists-on-pattaya-walking-street-before-getting-arrested/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-07-08

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

10 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

threatened to fight tourists

LOS

The Xenophobia is real.   The "dirty falang" name will be remembered.  

Imagine back home if the headline was "Threatened to fight tourists."    Great marketing.

Come back falang, spend your money...............free rocks to the face

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

You got to get out more. 

I was out Wednesday night, it was not busy......

Don't live on the darkside....

I found your post worthless and inaccurate....

Edited by jacko45k
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I was out Wednesday night, it was not busy......

Go out Friday and Saturday nights, lots of weirdos about. 

My initial comment was a joke. 

We do have a few strange tourists in town, recently a brit found in underwear north Pattaya and many more articles. 

This poor woman has been showing the same strange behavior that a few recent tourists have. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Go out Friday and Saturday nights, lots of weirdos 

Weekends it is busier in town, but mostly with locals visiting..... I agree you might see more daft foreigners about though.  But back to the OP,  I see more examples of locals who have lost the plot around town than foreigners... The Spurs supporter wandering about in his undies notwithstanding.

What would anyone expect. Pattaya is one of the great Gomorrahs (armpits) of the world (God love it). The worst and best of everything including humanity. Hedonists, bottom feeders and predators. You buy the land you get the Indians (Literally)

same behavior I've seen from some tourists since borders have reopened

I have seen far worse behavior, absolutely shameful from foreigners than Thais (including Asian foreigners) in all parts of Thailand, particularly Pattaya and Phuket. I am not surprised many Thai's over time learn to despise us and have no qualms in taking advantage of any opportunities that arise.  

2 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

I have seen far worse behavior, absolutely shameful from foreigners than Thais (including Asian foreigners) in all parts of Thailand, particularly Pattaya and Phuket. I am not surprised many Thai's over time learn to despise us and have no qualms in taking advantage of any opportunities that arise.  

Wait till the Chinese come back. ????

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

I guess you didn't read of the Thai student gang fights this week which resulted in serious injuries, or the video of someone being attacked by a rabid pack of Thais with a woman kicking the victim in the head several times when he was down. And so on. To adapt your statement, 'Absolutely shameful from Thais'. Kettle, black.

• Like 2

the woman also wore a crop top, flashed her body to strangers, threatened to fight tourists, and threw rocks at random people.

I suppose the only pertinent question that this raises

is what would be an appropriate amount to tip in these circumstances