Shopee food delivery.....How does it work...

redwood1

I see these Shopee food delivery guys all around Pattaya...I looked for a app to download from the play store but only saw a app for the drivers....

How does this work? Thanks

Edited by redwood1

54 minutes ago, BackstreetBoys said:

Download Shopee app. There is "Shopee food" on main screen page. order from there

I'm probably just missing something obvious here, but I can't see that option in the app:

20220715_144911155.jpeg

1 hour ago, Pawpcorn said:

I'm probably just missing something obvious here, but I can't see that option in the app:

20220715_144911155.jpeg

Swipe right to left( according to arrow). You will see rest of menu icons. I order a few times so icon shows in main page, you might have to swipe. Regards

InkedTEST.jpg

15 minutes ago, BackstreetBoys said:

Swipe right to left( according to arrow). You will see rest of menu icons. I order a few times so icon shows in main page, you might have to swipe. Regards

InkedTEST.jpg

I did this and I still don't see food delivery....No mention of food anywhere on shopee ....

Edited by redwood1

5 hours ago, BackstreetBoys said:

InkedTEST.jpg

Ah, thanks! It was hidden on the extreme far righthand side!!,

UPDATE: My location not serviced...

Edited by Pawpcorn
Update

I think I am liking the shopee food app more...Its pretty cool you can see how many people have bought a certain food.....And you can see which restaurants have been the best sellers on the app...