Accusing single males of pedophile

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

Only men that I know that have been called pedos in the UK have been called so by their ex wives to get custody of their children due to a court system that will stop the father seeing them for years whilst it is investigated ! If only the mother's could be locked up for false accusations !

The dice are loaded against men in Western family courts. I used to know a guy who had 80% of his take-home pay garnisheed for the ex-wife and kids. Then people wonder why there are so many instances of domestic violence.

6 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I have a mate who likes to play ‘guess the nationality’ when we’re out having a drink... 

He gets about 7 out of 10 right....   (we find out by asking ppl)... he’s better than I at the game, but yes...  clothing and behaviour often helps the profile... 

... others are more ‘inert' but still have a tell... If you can’t tell this Charlie, you may not be observant enough thats all... but there are ways to tell and get it right quite often and some nationalities have dead easy giveaways.... 

I get 8 out of 10

4 hours ago, Lacessit said:

The dice are loaded against men in Western family courts. I used to know a guy who had 80% of his take-home pay garnisheed for the ex-wife and kids. Then people wonder why there are so many instances of domestic violence.

know a bloke

No kids

lost 83%

She hardly ever worked

how is that fair?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I continued to lay there until the kids diving in water got over me so I moved further back and fully clothed into the sun.

Lounging by the pool fully clothed is kinda odd (unless you're Thai and it was after 4 pm)

16 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Chavs might be a bit more into gold

really? I don't know much about that part of the world despite being born there. thank heavens we escaped that hellhole for God's Own when I was just a few years old ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Lacessit said:

True. However, it's not difficult if one listens to their speech. The only problem I have is distinguishing Canadians from Americans.

watch all seasons of Trailer Park Boys and Letterkennny and you might get slightly better at telling the difference. but only if you like crass humour, that lot are the Rodney Rudes of Canadia.

23 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Call the police, accuse the couple of defamation.

Ask for 200,000bht in compensation, tell the police you'll split it with them.

EXACTLY my remedy for such defamatory conclusion jumping. I usually only get those accusations from punters on the internet who don’t have to worry about picking their teeth up off the ground after they make such comments. I almost never encounter people who are willing to suggest such a thing to my face. That said, I always refuse to talk with minors unless their parents are with them and even then, I don’t like to engage. I strictly do not photograph anything where kids are playing. You can’t be too careful when there are evil-minded chavs lurking around.  A sick, perverted bunch, to be sure.????

Edited by Nickelbeer

21 hours ago, Chris.B said:

Of course you should be! They want you to go out with old, fat UK women so they can get your money when you die.  :cheesy:

I had a similar incident transpire at MBK in Bangkok. I was in my fifties at the time and my companion was about 28. An American woman was shrieking about how I should be ASHAMED of myself, while her embarrassed husband tried to get her calmed down. My girlfriend could not understand what was going on. When I told her, she started to laugh and then said:  “why does she CARE???”  Good question, babe. ????

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Convicts were Brits not Aussies.

yes I know, which makes it all the more bizarre. and then they get all upset when we "generalise" and show our "bigotry" by calling them Pommy bar stewards ????

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

yes I know, which makes it all the more bizarre. and then they get all upset when we "generalise" and show our "bigotry" by calling them Pommy bar stewards ????

I’d be upset too if my great grandfather was a simpleton bread thief. 

About the ruffians, hope you at least complained at the desk. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2022 at 1:52 AM, Sparktrader said:

Correct, Maple Leaf emblems on bags. 

Those are a virtual guarantee that the person is American. We have...other ....ways to recognize each other that I cannot reveal to the public at large.

On 7/19/2022 at 2:56 PM, Nickelbeer said:

When I told her, she started to laugh and then said:  “why does she CARE???”  Good question, babe.

It's funny.  It's quite difficult to get Thais to understand the way that many Western countries have men penned in with societal pressure.  The idea that women could control who men, as a group, are allowed to date through shame, is probably as alien a concept as Thais could encounter.

I wonder what Thais would think about women going out on the town with no money and having drinks bought for them all night, without having to give anything in return.  The West probably sounds like the land of milk and honey to Thai women.  The men have to do as their told and give women money, while the women can go and do whatever they want!