Thai Prime Minister prepares for four-day no-confidence debate

snoop1130

IMG_20220718114649000000-728x485-1-630x420.jpeg

PHOTO: Prachachat

Thai Prime Minister Prayut Chan-O’Cha revealed that he was ready for the no-confidence debate at the parliament, starting this Tuesday, July 19th.

He told reporters that he had discussed with the coalition government, the secretary-general of the party, and the cabinet and requested all parties to prepare precise and clear information.

The no-confidence debate will last for four days, starting on Tuesday the 19th until Friday the 22nd.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/07/18/thai-prime-minister-prepares-for-four-day-no-confidence-debate-starting-tomorrow/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-07-18

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, sead said:

My gf said to me yesterday that Prayuth is going to be forced to step down. Because he can't be the PM more than 2 times. I told her wait and see. ....

Oh Dear!! That could mean the other Chuckle Brother then. Could that be any worse?

37 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Oh Dear!! That could mean the other Chuckle Brother then. Could that be any worse?

Well Putin made a smart move when he made his pm the president for 1 period and then became the president again.

• Like 1