You still think you can live on less than 50k a month month

On 7/21/2022 at 2:48 AM, gearbox said:

You should be ok...tell your wife or gf to get a job.

You are replying to the wrong guy. I am fine, he was asking if he could live on 50k baht a month.

31 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Prostitutes is for many the only option they have for some kind of intimacy with a other being. In Thailand be it out of economic reasons, afraid of commitment (mental issues), thrive to live alone being introvert, or just being a monger.

You still young and got blue eyes, you will got your experiences as well, if not yet already got them, and feel ashamed and now shame everybody else to come clean yourself. Funny how works for some 

No one is ashamed of using prostitutes though .

I got bored with sex, so its unlikely that I will use prostitutes when I get older 

28 minutes ago, simon43 said:

Heavens!  There is more to Pattaya than hookers ????  Am I the only poster who moved to Pattaya for beachfront jogging, exercise, shops, restaurants and NOT hookers? ????

I know of course it isn't compulsory,  i also do lots of different things. Mac and Leaver are always on about bars and agogos and other businesses 

Edited by scubascuba3

52 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

No one is ashamed of using prostitutes though .

I got bored with sex, so its unlikely that I will use prostitutes when I get older 

Bored with sex, then you have other issues or maybe not found your "thing" yet. Nobody really wants to be alone, but for so e that is the most convenient without need to change habits, lifestyle or approach to life. 

Living in Thailand can be lonely for many, especially if they do not have a larger found or pension to live off.

Off course you do not need much money to live secured happy and with a companion in Thailand, but it takes a bit luck and good social skills and. Read happy! 

1 hour ago, simon43 said:

Heavens!  There is more to Pattaya than hookers ????  Am I the only poster who moved to Pattaya for beachfront jogging, exercise, shops, restaurants and NOT hookers? ????

That's why I live where I do, as no need or desire to be around the industry of, or the lot that it attracts.  Even if single I wouldn't live near Patts or Patong beaches.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I do disagree , it is rather abnormal for guys over,  say 50 years old , to keep feeling sexually aroused to such an extent that they need to pay prostitutes to open their legs  for sex on a regular basis .

You really should have naturally gotten that out your system by now 

Disagree,

I would say the western world is abnormal, and the rest of the world is normal.

I didn't even start having sex until after my Brit wife divorced me, age 52.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Its still quite a taboo in the West, about men using prostitutes

It's pretty much a taboo for men of any age to have sex in the west.

And if you do, you're risking your assets, your job, your future income and/or your freedom. 

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I do believe that is the main cause of the issue .

Guys who spent most of their lives being unable to have sex and desperate for sex and spending most of their lives sexually frustrated , make up for lost time when prostitution is cheap and available .

Other guys who have had an active sex lives throughout their lives have no desire to make up for lost time .

Guys who weren't too successful with females in their younger days cannot believe their luck , now being able to have sex .

It may be your testosterone is a bit low

10 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Guys who spent most of their lives being unable to have sex and desperate for sex and spending most of their lives sexually frustrated , make up for lost time when prostitution is cheap and available .

Other guys who have had an active sex lives throughout their lives have no desire to make up for lost time .

Guys who weren't too successful with females in their younger days cannot believe their luck , now being able to have sex .

Even I had success with ladies since young, I never lost the passion for more, but never got in to hard core prostitutes really. Enjoyed their company as friends I did many places. 

6 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

It may be your testosterone is a bit low

I would consider that to be beneficiary .

It can be detrimental to ones well being , constantly craving sex all the time . Spending your days wandering around like  horny soi dog with the constant need to ejaculate and paying others to help you achieve that 

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

It can be detrimental to ones well being , constantly craving sex all the time . Spending your days wandering around like  horny soi dog with the constant need to ejaculate and paying others to help you achieve that 

That's a great view on a natural beautiful thing in life, being alive, feeling alive, being alert and productive. Have warm feelings for someone who you care for

4 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

yeah i can see that especially with the guys taking daily Kamagra, not healthy at all

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

That's a great view on a natural beautiful thing in life, being alive, feeling alive, being alert and productive. Have warm feelings for someone who you care for

Although having "warm feelings " for Lek from the 69 Bar who charges 500 Baht for an hour short time, is a rather different matter and situation 

I don't listen to opera, and I don't spend my internet days complaining about opera lovers and dissing them for it.

Opera is out there if I want it, and Opera fans are sort of along the lines of "more opera for us" if I don't.

51 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Its an addiction. Can last 20 or 30 years. Same as smoking or drinking.

Addictions are 2 things

1 an outlet

2 cure for boredom

Actually the hardest addiction to stop cause its natural. The others arent.

11 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

I don't listen to opera, and I don't spend my internet days complaining about opera lovers and dissing them for it.

Opera is out there if I want it, and Opera fans are sort of along the lines of "more opera for us" if I don't.

One could look at the from the other side of the equation .

The more amount of guys that use prostitutes means there are less guys available for non prostitutes  .

If  1000 guys are all banging the same 50 girls regularly , then there's 950 free girls available who occasionally like to indulge in that sort of thing 

47 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Even I had success with ladies since young, I never lost the passion for more, but never got in to hard core prostitutes really. Enjoyed their company as friends I did many places. 

I don't know anyone that had much 'success' in the UK. 

My definition would have been once a night back in my 20s.

I struggled to get it once a week, my average was around 3 dates = 1 sex and I couldn't afford more than 3 dates a week back then. Got married, down to once a month. 

Then in my 50s I discovered Thailand, every night was a double success, then I moved in with my first Thai lady who insisted on 5x a day (almost killed me), then when I couldn't take that much success, moved in with a new one who insisted on 3x a day. Finally moved in with one who didn't like sex (Thank god) but would do it when I wanted (3x week). Perfect! 

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

One could look at the from the other side of the equation .

The more amount of guys that use prostitutes means there are less guys available for non prostitutes  .

If  1000 guys are all banging the same 50 girls regularly , then there's 950 free girls available who occasionally like to indulge in that sort of thing 

Doesnt work like that. Lots of married guys bang hookers. Well documented in docos. Over half their clients are married.

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I don't know anyone that had much 'success' in the UK. 

My definition would have been once a night back in my 20s.

I struggled to get it once a week, my average was around 3 dates = 1 sex and I couldn't afford more than 3 dates a week back then. Got married, down to once a month. 

Then in my 50s I discovered Thailand, every night was a double success, then I moved in with my first Thai lady who insisted on 5x a day (almost killed me), then when I couldn't take that much success, moved in with a new one who insisted on 3x a day. Finally moved in with one who didn't like sex (Thank god) but would do it when I wanted (3x week). Perfect! 

5x a day? Never done it. Wanked 6 times as a teenager.