You still think you can live on less than 50k a month month

1 minute ago, Sparktrader said:

Doesnt work like that. Lots of married guys bang hookers. Well documented in docos. Over half their clients are married.

You missed my point

My point was that the more guys that use prostitutes , the less guys available for non prostitutes .

Say there are the same amount of males and females , if there are a fair percentage of males banging hookers , they are out the equation in regards to having relationships with non hookers 

9 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You missed my point

My point was that the more guys that use prostitutes , the less guys available for non prostitutes .

Say there are the same amount of males and females , if there are a fair percentage of males banging hookers , they are out the equation in regards to having relationships with non hookers 

Half of them are married to non hookers.

Some of them might have gfs too.

19 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Ive done 3 women in a day though

Been there = it was a very good day... Although I felt a little guilty with #3.....

Edited by pgrahmm

I was married to someone who was physically sickened by the thought of having sex with me (English, it turns out).

After our break up, I found her online diary documenting what she had to put herself through to even think about blowing me -which was her favorite, since at least she didn't have to see my face.

The idea of sex with someone who's not into me now gives me a soft-on. And that goes double if they want money from me. My American wife is pushing 60 days and has seen better days. But she's into me. And that trumps everything.

If I could pay them to be into me, I most def. would. But I tried and tried, and I can't.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Although having "warm feelings " for Lek from the 69 Bar who charges 500 Baht for an hour short time, is a rather different matter and situation 

There are working girls who have feelings to, and are able to create warm feelings to, and make it feel real.

Short time marked is a part of it, but also the girl friend feeling what I believe Thai women is the best at.

I also believe in a way, the girls also have needs, are warm personalities, and maybe therefore they are good at it.

One thing is to fake it for an hour or so, but fake it for weeks 24/7?

However they or some is good at finding a new one, the day after you left, and also pick up the same relation at once you are back, be it a week later or next year. It all depends on you, and how you treat her. 

Seen it with my own eyes again and again,,,,,,,,,,

If you are a person who can give warm feelings to someone, you will get back the same from a person who is feeling the same as you, even she is a pro. 

Everyone needs something but if you are negative loaded and think women are dirty if they had other men then you struggle.

After all it is all in your head, your illusion. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hummin said:

There are working girls who have feelings to, and are able to create warm feelings to, and make it feel real.

Short time marked is a part of it, but also the girl friend feeling what I believe Thai women is the best at.

I also believe in a way, the girls also have needs, are warm personalities, and maybe therefore they are good at it.

However they or some is good at finding a new one, the day after you left, and also pick up the same relation at once you are back, be it a week later or next year. It all depends on you, and how you treat her. 

If you are a person who can give warm feelings to someone, you will get back the same from a person who is feeling the same as you, even she is a pro. 

Everyone needs something but if you are negative loaded and think women are dirty if they had other men then you struggle.

Yes. They give us the TRGFE but we should give them TRBFE

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Yes. They give us the TRGFE but we should give them TRBFE

Exactly, be a gentleman and respect other people. If they do something that doesn't deserve your respect, stop being around them. 

I have very few negative feelings against other people, but if I realize this person is not any good, then you have a choice. Negativity against others I believe comes with experience, and experiences comes with bad choices made in the past.

35 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Their only care is money .

Yes, they are nice and friendly, but that is what they are selling .

You are buying and paying for that affection 

And that love and affection will be given to whoever pays for it 

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Their only care is money .

Yes, they are nice and friendly, but that is what they are selling .

You are buying and paying for that affection 

And that love and affection will be given to whoever pays for it 

In your illusion, yes

Just now, Hummin said:

In your illusion, yes

Stop giving the girl money, and then see for how much longer the relationship will last .

Tell her that she will have to go out and get a job and pay for everything herself and then see what shes like without her getting paid 

You can be as courteous and sanuk-ish as you want, but if they think you stink (and they do), "warm feelings" are only going to make you the grudging best of a sorry (and stinky) lot.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I want to move to Australia. Sparktrader says that fully 50% of the women there are hot to trot.

8 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Stop giving the girl money, and then see for how much longer the relationship will last .

Tell her that she will have to go out and get a job and pay for everything herself and then see what shes like without her getting paid 

You know Maslow's hierarchy of needs? If not read, it is basic simple knownledge that can explain human needs and behavior. 

If you manage to create trust between you and a prostitute, it can work out different, but I believe trust between a customer and a prostitute is hard to establish in many cases. Every women have the need to find a man that can support and take care of her. That is programmed in to every woman or most women, and at once she believe that is not going to happen, she will be looking for another one, if she believe she is able to do better. 

Remember we are truly animals with animals needs, until we reach a curtain level where we have everything. Sometimes Some parts of Pattaya looks like a zoo!? What do you think?

https://www.thoughtco.com/maslows-hierarchy-of-needs-4582571

And again to be true to the topic, a lonely man need to calculate in some social events on his budget, be it for whatever they need, it cost money in Thailand. Not easy to find someone who do not want something back from you. 

15 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

You can be as courteous and sanuk-ish as you want, but if they think you stink (and they do), "warm feelings" are only going to make you the grudging best of a sorry (and stinky) lot.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I want to move to Australia. Sparktrader says that fully 50% of the women there are hot to trot.

The most crazy girls I met, was either from Australia, or New Zealand. 10 out of 10 in craziness in a good way. Also the most verbal out of them to. Good luck

2 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You missed my point

Non sex workers are not into old fat falang, sorry to break the news to you

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

Ive done 3 women in a day though

My all time personal best was 4 trips to the well, with my wife about a dozen years ago.

We were new, we were rampant, we were in Amsterdam fighting jet lag and zonked on Jack Herr, a pot strain apparently only available within sight of the train station.

I have a theory about Thai ladies that is not fully formed.

I used to think Thai ladies were big strong hearted ladies. The smiles, the relaxed nature, the taking care of their man, the peacefulness, the lack of thinking too much.

But you can turn that around and say Thai women tend to be weak or faint hearted. Lack of curiosity or intellectual thought. Too simplistic. Shy. Don't like to try something new. Put up with stuff. 

Western women tend to be more brave, thoughtful, questioning.

It might explain thai prostitutes of which I have no experience. They appear to be willing to put up with stuff, don't care or are unconcerned about the world around them including the farang on top of them. Happy to spend time with them in public. Look after. The girlfriend experience. Pretty degrading if you think about it.

Men can see this as being big hearted as it can make THEM feel big hearted. In comparison. Someone cares. White knight syndrome. Maybe I am handsome.

Disclaimer: this is a broad comment that of course does not apply to my Thai lady or your Thai lady because we picked big hearted smart ones. 

Disclaimer 2: This is not too suggest western women are better for western men. They are not in my opinion. 

13 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Western women tend to be more brave, thoughtful, questioning.

It might explain thai prostitutes of which I have no experience. They appear to be willing to put up with stuff, don't care or are unconcerned about the world around them including the farang on top of them. Happy to spend time with them in public. Look after. The girlfriend experience. Pretty degrading if you think about it.

I would rephrase that to 'Western women appear to hate men and Thai women appear to quite like men'.

I can't see how participating in an activity you were biologically programmed to do could be described as 'degrading'.

8 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Non sex workers are not into old fat falang, sorry to break the news to you

Would point out my former Brit wife was old, fat and white ........

and I was into her as often as she'd let me ......

and I've never been a sex worker.

Edited by BritManToo

9 hours ago, Hummin said:

Remember we are truly animals with animals needs, until we reach a curtain level where we have everything. Sometimes Some parts of Pattaya looks like a zoo!? What do you think?

You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the Discovery channel ..........

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I would rephrase that to 'Western women appear to hate men and Thai women appear to quite like men'.

I can't see how participating in an activity you were biologically programmed to do could be described as 'degrading'.

I think western woman just got their independence and took on characteristics held previously by men. I think most are to their benefit. If I was a woman I would want freedom. But some characteristics maybe not and they are missing some natural femininity. Not sure. Leave it up to women to work that out. 

I don't think a wide range of western women hate men but some do. I think a lot of Thai women hate men too.

Prostitutes having sex are the same around the world. I don't think it's good or bad. I just meant the add ons seem degrading. Could you imagine a western lady of the night wanting to, or being happy to, spend the day at the local mall with the customer. 

9 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Could you imagine a western lady of the night wanting to, or being happy to, spend the day at the local mall with the customer. 

I never enjoyed working at any job, but that's what I was paid to do.  So made the best out of it.  We're all prostitutes, just a different industry.

Paid companion's job is to do just that, keep the company of their employer.  If it's in the bedroom, at the mall or the bar or the beach ... so be it.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

I never enjoyed working at any job, but that's what I was paid to do.  So made the best out of it.  We're all prostitutes, just a different industry.

Paid companion's job is to do just that, keep the company of their employer.  If it's in the bedroom, at the mall or the bar or the beach ... so be it.

To a point yes. But that's where we have to be honest and say that some things we do affect us more than other things. Some things hurt us. We have to decide whether there is a line. 

In my job I feel I do some good, enjoy it sometimes,  and make a buck. The girl might feel she is offering a needed service and doing good, maybe enjoys it sometimes,  and makes a buck. 

I think though humans are such that that sort of intimacy affects us deeply in ways we don't fully understand so it might be best to keep it private and not to flaunt it like nothing matters and we have hearts of steel.