Walking stick

brianthainess

Going for stylish or practical (retractable aluminum).  As mentioned, pharmacy for practical or any tourist / trinket shop will have wooden ones.

Of course there is always online, LAZ has more than a few available.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

google only comes up with mobility scooter rental shops

Did you visit one yet? In the UK they'd be classed as something like 'Mobility Centres', so selling various kinds of mobility aids like walking sticks, not just renting out the scooters. Here though, who knows, but it's worth having a look of there's one nearby, you could even ask there about where to buy a good walking stick.

Thanks for replies and I know i've left it too late to order from Laz, as I leave for Patts on Thursday 28th and no shops near me that sell them, so no I have not checked out anywhere in Pattaya, and will only be there a couple of nights, then on to BKK where i'll need to walk. Dam hip playing up.

3 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Thanks for replies and I know i've left it too late to order from Laz, as I leave for Patts on Thursday 28th and no shops near me that sell them, so no I have not checked out anywhere in Pattaya, and will only be there a couple of nights, then on to BKK where i'll need to walk. Dam hip playing up.

Pop into a Boots or Watson's, should have the aluminum retractable at least.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1