Alcohol

6 hours ago, 2long said:

- Become a YouTuber or TikTokker explaining to your audience the boring parts of your life.

- Apply to become a moderator of a well-known forum. ????

Name one actually good expat youtuber or Tik Tokker In Thailand who make money. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hummin said:

Ones that have a following, and sponsors, make a lot money.  They never admit though, if people knew how much they wouldn't send them money.

23 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Ones that have a following, and sponsors, make a lot money.  They never admit though, if people knew how much they wouldn't send them money.

If you say so, give me links to those interesting youtubers who  have something with enough essens to keep my interest for longer than 2 minutes. Very few manage to continue to deliver proper interesting stuff even weekly. It is hard work, and dedicated work, as well take the time to learn how to manage sound, pictures, enough camera angles to give the viewer a better perspective of the story they are doing. Also have the patience to know what they are talking about and work out a storyline. Most of all their personalities weigh in alot, and how they present the,selves, and also have a clear idea who is their target group. Age, sex, etc

For someone who have never done any of that before in their life, they will struggle to deliver what viewers want and manage to make money on it. Just to manage to go viral, takes quite a bit luck to, not only skills. 

To many have to long vids to early without enough interesting material, or even with interesting material, the presentation is often not good enough. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Hummin said:

If you say so, give me links to those interesting youtubers who  have something with enough essens to keep my interest for longer than 2 minutes. Very few manage to continue to deliver proper interesting stuff even weekly. It is hard work, and dedicated work, as well take the time to learn how to manage sound, pictures, enough camera angles to give the viewer a better perspective of the story they are doing. Also have the patience to know what they are talking about and work out a storyline. Most of all their personalities weigh in alot, and how they present the,selves, and also have a clear idea who is their target group. Age, sex, etc

For someone who have never done any of that before in their life, they will struggle to deliver what viewers want and manage to make money on it. Just to manage to go viral, takes quite a bit luck to, not only skills. 

To many have to long vids to early without enough interesting material, or even with interesting material, the presentation is often not good enough. 

Depends what your interests are.  I really don't follow many 'in' Thailand anymore. 

Paddy Doyle left to Nam.

Mickey Stotch is interesting sometimes while doing his out & abouts.

RWRU, (chris parker) don't follow anymore, but his were interesting for a while.

Really isn't much anyone can tell me about Thailand that I don't know.  2 of them just did almost all the provinces, so pick up tidbit or 2 maybe worth taking a peek at when we're out & about again.

Others are a couple food YT'er, as always something to learn in the kitchen.

Solar & EVs but not need to follow or pay attention to them, as learned all they teach me.  

Will Prowse is excellent if wanting to DIY solar.  Done with him, as he showing prices are coming down so fast, may not want to be bothered.

Others were hobby oriented, which again, I'm done with, as have all I need; drones, RC cars, boats & planes.

Same with photography, I plateaued, so don't bother any more.

I really don't watch YT that much any more.  Only if researching something.  If I'm that bored, I'll just have the dog take me for walk at the park or surfside.

Edited by KhunLA

4 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Depends what your interests are.  I really don't follow many 'in' Thailand anymore. 

Paddy Doyle left to Nam.

Mickey Stotch is interesting sometimes while doing his out & abouts.

RWRU, (chris parker) don't follow anymore, but his were interesting for a while.

Others are a couple food YT'er

Solar & EVs but not need to follow or pay attention to them, as learned all they teach me.

Will Prowse is excellent if wanting to DIY solar.  Done with him, as he showing prices are coming down so fast, may not want to be bothered.

Others were hobby oriented, which again, I'm done with, as have all I need; drones, RC cars, boats & planes.

Same with photography, I plateau'd, so don't bother any more.

I really don't watch YT that much any more.  Only if researching something.

I have seen a few of those mentioned and paddy seems to be doing good work and had 12 millions views in 18 months, but I'm still unsure how it pays off concerning working hours and dedication, comparing to dedicated work be it in multimedia or any other work that concerns graphical, sound video or anything else. He manage to build a reputation because of his 100% commitment and interest in his lifestyle. 

Screenshot_20220731-123701.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My suggestion is: try to drink less, try to drink once a week, let’s say on Fridays. Then think of what you can do about other days of the week. I know, it sounds trivial, but it works for me. I am almost sure that drinking once a week makes not any serious harm to my health. The better option is not to drink at all, but it is too harsh for many. Makes those Fridays a special day for you. Try to make other 6 days even more special )

Edited by Hellfire
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2022 at 1:46 PM, Hummin said:

I'm sure that guy called,  'my mate Nate' makes loads, and there are probably more.

As someone else already mentioned, when you have 12 million followers, you make money while you sleep, every time someone clicks on one of your tubes

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

She's Chinese.

If she lives in Thailand, and are CHINESE, I have to give you right on that one. 

To be more specific, give me one middle aged and above expat who actually make money on youtubing? I know a few, but the work they put in with their skills, compare to what they could have made doing a proper job, it doesnt really pay off in the lenght. But as a temporary experience, yea

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

If she lives in Thailand, and are CHINESE, I have to give you right on that one. 

To be more specific, give me one middle aged and above expat who actually make money on youtubing? I know a few, but the work they put in with their skills, compare to what they could have made doing a proper job, it doesnt really pay off in the lenght. But as a temporary experience, yea

Another guy I know, who is a multimillionaire -