she wants money and is threatening me verbally. what should I do?

bob smith

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

Well I didnt take one of the bagel and coffe sitting outside, but here's the fresh made bagel just minutes before I cut it and made my morning snack.

Screenshot_20220802-090353_WhatsApp.jpg

living your best life there Bryan hehehe

17 minutes ago, Lucky Bones said:

I wanna see the coffee machine.

Self cleaning I hope?

Yes self cleaning for the most part, just need to empty the grounds container and descale after 5000 cups.

Screenshot_20220802-091433_Google.jpg

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

So, yesterday I went into Bangkok for passport, and I'm looking at those tall condos thinking I'd really hate to live like that, especially really high up. That would freak me out.

Not afraid of heights but then I won't be joining the Hi flyers club either. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

So, yesterday I went into Bangkok for passport, and I'm looking at those tall condos thinking I'd really hate to live like that, especially really high up. That would freak me out.

and especially if secret agent bryan thailand was your next dor neighbor, stinking the whole floor out with his microwaved kippers. culd you imagine? 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Yes self cleaning for the most part, just need to empty the grounds container and descale after 5000 cups.

Screenshot_20220802-091433_Google.jpg

5,000 cups ÷ XX cups per day.

Could really work up a buzz there before next clean????????

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bob smith said:

and especially if secret agent bryan thailand was your next dor neighbor, stinking the whole floor out with his microwaved kippers. culd you imagine? 

Go away. 

5 minutes ago, bob smith said:

Microwaved...lol. still trying to have a go......making fresh sourdough bread now...nice to have a full kitchen in the condo. Sad your living in fantasy land.

20220725_121419.jpg

20220725_121429.jpg

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, bob smith said:

detective bryan adams on the case. man, your life must be so thrilling..

Troll say what? From mods please close this thread to satisfaction. You are getting the attention you want thus fulfilling your dull days.  Hanging in the "hong" as it pours down.  

8a78ea93530d2aabd1d8bb3ff02802ef.2.jpg

On 8/1/2022 at 8:30 AM, bob smith said:

eevrtting is OK now. she is back at my room and say sorry she dont really want money and she doesnt have brother. are they crazy or what hahaha. she is takes me for lunch later to say sorry.

Good girl, quick marry here and live in Patts with occasional trips to Swampy, or Banggers.

17 minutes ago, bob smith said:

Yes. i have askee mods many times to close thus thread as me and my girl are lovey dovey again. CLOSE THIS MODS, BRYAN THAILAND GIVE ME HEADACHE

The truth hurts when one is called out for tall tales, doesn't it.  Stop posting your fairytale VR fueled drama game from the basement and you will be fine, just seek professional help from a Mental Health Professional, oh wait I am a MHP, but no I can not help you as you made your bed....TTFN

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, bob smith said:

my girl says you guys need to get life and stop obsessing about us. we are happy happy in the sunshine eating museli and sipping champagne and eggz over easy. bet you wish you were me fellas, you can but dream.

There's a reason she would charge you 5k a day.

Seen you yesterday on Koh Changy.

9E5D5393-2999-4EB0-AA71-72F295C4435F_4_5005_c.jpeg

• Haha 2