Pattaya to deploy 273 officials to facilitate traffic during Pattaya Music Festival

snoop1130

64F8BD82-8C39-4FF4-8E21-A8E085B3F1D2-630x420.jpeg

PHOTO: บริษัท โสภณ เคเบิ้ล ที.วี.และสื่อสาร พัทยา จำกัด

Pattaya City officials are planning to deploy 273 officials to facilitate traffic during the Pattaya Music Festival 2022, which will begin its first round on August 5th and 6th.

The council meeting was held yesterday, August 1st, at the Pattaya city hall to prepare for security measures for the imminent “Pattaya Music Festival 2022”, which will happen soon on August 5th and 6th at

According to reports, the meeting led by Pattaya deputy mayor Thithiphan Petchtrakul concluded on deploying 273 officials, including police officers, tourist police, volunteers, and rescue workers, to ensure the safety of properties and attendees who came to the festival and to facilitate traffic. From 4 PM to 1 AM, the road from the Dolphin roundabout to the Wat Chaimongkol intersection and from Central Pattaya Road to the Nipa Lodge intersection would be closed.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/08/02/pattaya-to-deploy-273-officials-to-facilitate-traffic-during-pattaya-music-festival/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-08-02

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

comply with the Covid-19 regulations by either choosing to show an ATK test result within 72 hours or a vaccination certification. Also, the attendees are required to sit in their designated space to maintain proper social distancing.

Same useless nonsense like on previous occasions.

Covid zone near stage, arbitrary mass gathering outside.

I have experienced the same in Dec 2020.

I don't really understand which roads are closed. If they close beach AND 2nd rd there will be another hilarious chaos on Soi Buakhao.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Pattaya City officials are planning to deploy 273 officials to facilitate traffic during the Pattaya Music Festival 2022, which will begin its first round on August 5th and 6th.

Darn it, that is this weekend. We just had a busy one with the King's birthday and extra days thrown in. Be nice to just have the odd weekend as normal to catch one's  breath, do some shopping or so. These things create such havoc. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

And those pretend cops are worse, blowing their stupid whistles and waving their hands, it's embarrassing to watch these people. 

Look at me; I have a whistle AND I know how to make it work.