5 months into Fortuner ownership - are all dealers like this?

Woof999

On 8/14/2022 at 7:23 AM, transam said:
On 8/14/2022 at 7:21 AM, Mavideol said:

you expected good after sales service in Thailand ...  this country is good fro somethings but service is not one of them  ????????????

You never bought a Toyota then....?

Have you read the OP?

All those years of tootling around in your trusty Celerio and still stumping for the dated Japanese conformity of Toyota?

14 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Have you read the OP?

All those years of tootling around in your trusty Celerio and still stumping for the dated Japanese conformity of Toyota?

Well yes, there is no denying that Toyota is one of the most reliable brands on the planet, no question.

As for the Japanese Suzuki Celerio, it's not mine, she lets me drive it..... ????

I wont bore you with all the details, but after visiting the dealer again yesterday and waiting more than 45 minutes to speak with the owner that wasn't there, he was due to come to our house at 1pm today after apologies from his sales staff for mucking us around.

At a little after 1:30pm he called my wife to say he wouldn't be coming, but might be able to make Monday (we had waited in today). During this call he asked my wife if we were sure we hadn't taken the 'Tuner to a 3rd party shop to have the single Legender kick plate fitted. Unbelievable.

I'm not sure why he's asking though, because his staff have already told us on multiple occasions that it's "by design".

Edited by Woof999
Can't seem to get a post right first time!