POLITICS Trump says FBI raiding his Mar-a-Lago home

Scott

1 hour ago, Phoenix Rising said:

You know what terrifies me? It terrifies me that there are enough "independent thinkers" (being extremely polite here) out there so that there can even be talk of a rerun for the worst president ever, a person so spectacularly unfit to lead that even if he led a gaggle of geese across the road you'd expect a disaster to happen.

Right. The prospect of Joe coming back for another four years is terrifying, for sure. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Well the FBI will have reviewed the seized haul from Mar a Lago many hours ago, and know whether they are heros who busted an evil ex President caught red handed comitting the crime of the century, or if it was just another hilarious wild goose chase by a discreditted political organization that is starting to look much like the KGB.

The silence from the FBI and the MSM is becoming deafening....

You want results in hours?  It will probably take days just to catalogue all that was taken.  Then there will be the tasks of evaluating the documents, seeing of they have everything the National Archives listed as missing, determining what laws were broken, etc.

This is an investigation that will take a long time.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Far right would be the likes of the American Freedom Party and American Independent party amongst others.

It's veering a bit off topic now though, this thread is about the USA rapidly descending into the murky realms of politicized law enforcement, more akin to third world banana republics. A sad day.

Let’s go back to your usual insistence on evidence.

Where is your evidence of political interference in the issue of this no-knock search warrant?

• Like 2

Just now, SunnyinBangrak said:

I am hoping for a FAR greater crime than some paperwork issue. It sounds as serious as an overdue library book. 

Unless Trump has been caught comitting a very serious crime like murder, with irrefutable evidence found during this horrific raid on an ex Presidents residence there will be mayhem. 

Wasn't Biden supposed to be uniting and healing the nation.

? Turning the FBI into political attack dogs to nail the man the dems are terrified of in a fair election is not good optics.

Did you miss the posts explaining that FBI Director Christopher Wray was appointed by Trump?

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

I am hoping for a FAR greater crime than some paperwork issue. It sounds as serious as an overdue library book. 

You do have a point....regarding this one particular charge.  But there are others.  Regardless, remember how the feds got Al Capone? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

You clearly have more faith in the FBI and the political impartiality of the US judiciary than I do.

Let's wait and see if they find the smoking gun. Seems awfully quiet so far. 

It was awful quiet before this FBI no-knock search.

Trump never saw it coming.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1