Trump under investigation for potential violations of Espionage Act

Scott

7 hours ago, peterfranks said:

Do you realize you have just confirmed the ridiculousness of your earlier claim?

I'm not sure if this comment was directed at my comment about red shift blue shift. The aseannow.com software seems to think so.

So, based on that supposition, it's not enough to make an assertion unbacked by either reasoning and/or evidence. So please clue me in on what you've got to back up your assertion.

28 minutes ago, peterfranks said:

So on your screen the name and quote of KanchanaburiGuy are not displayed?

image.png.c53ca27e275aa97b6ccbcbad25d0c75b.png

Did you notice my disclaimer in my original comment about this?

"I'm not sure if this comment was directed at my comment about red shift blue shift. The aseannow.com software seems to think so."

So it was some kind of glitch. 

2 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Hopefully this ages better than the last time a large group of ex-admin officials put there name to guaranteeing a narrative. A narrative that was 100% false and the loss of trust and credibility that caused/is still causing.

I believe Trump in this matter. He was the President. He took documents home to review so had a standing order to declassify them. Makes perfect sense. He is looking vindicated once again, they keep shooting and keep missing. Will they ever learn?

You should have left out 'in this matter'. 'no matter what ' would suit very well though.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, placeholder said:

What don't you understand about the fact that even if the documents were declassified as Trump now claims, it would still be illegal for them to be in his possession?

I understand fully the relevant precedents in play here. Enough said. This is less than a nothing burger.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

33 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

I understand fully the relevant precedents in play here. Enough said. This is less than a nothing burger.

Get back to us when you see the trees have been cleaved in the forest your walking through and your belief system in the Donald has been eviscerated 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

When will you return from fantasyland? 

My guess is after the mid terms this will all just slowly and quietly go away.

I am not sure this will quietly go away.  Even if they make Trump a generous offer, he will ensure he splashes and bandies it about.  He never has believed in doing anything quietly even NDI's...look at his dealings with Stormy.

Edited by ThailandRyan