Trump under investigation for potential violations of Espionage Act

Scott

40 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

All anyone keeps saying is that it has been debunked. I didn't watch hours of court cases, how does this work? Tell me how can verify the signature and whether the ballot was actually sent before polls closed. There are millions of them to be accounted for and limited personal counting. 

And another thing if you can vote and have the election results changed overnight while you're sleeping this is disqualifying by itself. I'm not gonna waste time voting (I didn't vote in 2020 btw) if boxes of ballots can just  appear and I'm told to shut up for questioning where all these came from. Every election could be rigged going forward and we'll be told the question was settled in 2020 so shut and accept the results.

OK I've ranted enough. Mail in ballots are just one more reason you're a sucker for voting in US elections.

I take it you weren’t planning to vote Democrat anyway.

2 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

Can someone please explain why I would want to vote for them? At least Trump gave me some minor tax cut but all they offer is "free" government services that they never deliver on and would be terrible anyways and then higher taxes to pay for illegal immigrants and various victim groups. Lots of gay stuff also. Great. I can't see how a bunch of old white guys in Thailand would care about this nonsense.

Got any more nonspecific clichés to share with us?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

It seems you've filled your head with so much crazy conspiracy theories that you're almost beyond hope.  But do you even understand how US elections work?  It's run by the states

of course everyone knows that and what conspiracy theory did I posit? all I said is I don't trust them and more vectors for fraud are a problem. Anything that would happen would be at the state level. My bottom is that they had it out for Trump since day 1 and never stopped going after him for a second until they culminated in a raid on his house. There's no way they are going to let him run again and a little voter fraud is just a means to an end.

The bigger question is why you retired guys are shilling so hard for democrats? What are you trying to get from them? At least I save a few thousand dollars because of Trump but democrats offer literally nothing at best and at worst more taxes and immigrants. Makes no sense to me.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

an honest, decent, humble President who'll actually work for the American people.  

i'm curious why the same formulae used for inflation when Trump was in office wasn't used for Biden economics?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

Answer the question. Tell us about how more empowered women of color and "undocumented Americans" and whatever other nonsense they talk about helps a retired white guy in Thailand.  If you're going to shill for a political party you should at least get something from them.

Since Democrats want to stay engaged with the world, including SE Asia, they offer Thailand an option other than total capitulation to China.  A lot of retirees in Thailand and other places like that.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1