Trump under investigation for potential violations of Espionage Act

Scott

18 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

You really are clueless aren't you? I believe if a democrat ex-pres had done this there would be no investigation and that this will be drawn out till mid-terms in a desperate attempt to salvage the tarnished image of biden. You think folks who post proTrump posts are automatically MAGA guys. Me I really don't want Trump to run again.

The sloppiness of the White house's record keeping is certainly in question. 

Oh yeah, it's entertaining reading all the over the top anti Trump comments. Such insane hatred  ????

Locking kids in cages will do that to people.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

She was not telling anyone to do anything however you spin it.

Where did I say she was telling people to do anything?  Your mind and view are skewed unfortunately, you have blinders on and can not see the forest through the tree's.......time to move on. She is not so sure he is the right fit from the way she says things.......

https://www.yahoo.com/now/turning-trump-laura-ingraham-says-090753115.html

“The country, I think, is so exhausted,” she told podcaster Lisa Boothe, per The Hill. “They’re exhausted by the battle, the constant battle, that they may believe that, well, maybe it’s time to turn the page if we can get someone who has all Trump’s policies, who’s not Trump.”

Ingraham said Trump has been a friend for 25 years, “but, you know, we’ll see whether that’s what the country wants.”

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Where did I say she was telling people to do anything?  Your mind and view are skewed unfortunately, you have blinders on and can not see the forest through the tree's.......time to move on. She is not so sure he is the right fit from the way she says things.......

https://www.yahoo.com/now/turning-trump-laura-ingraham-says-090753115.html

“The country, I think, is so exhausted,” she told podcaster Lisa Boothe, per The Hill. “They’re exhausted by the battle, the constant battle, that they may believe that, well, maybe it’s time to turn the page if we can get someone who has all Trump’s policies, who’s not Trump.”

Ingraham said Trump has been a friend for 25 years, “but, you know, we’ll see whether that’s what the country wants.”

I directed you to the post by Eric already. Your mind is the one in the woods.

He said: "Laura Ingraham telling listeners to turn a page on Trump and move pass him for next election". 

Now that is untrue.

And that's it.

8 minutes ago, nauseus said:

I directed you to the post by Eric already. Your mind is the one in the woods.

He said: "Laura Ingraham telling listeners to turn a page on Trump and move pass him for next election". 

Now that is untrue.

And that's it.

Where did I use that quote?  I posted other quotes of hers and nothing from who you are posting about.  Get ahold of yourself your getting wrapped around the axels.  Unfortunately that is what Trump supporters tend to do when they can not see past the end of their own nose.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

A whole new world has been opened up to her now.  She will not have to step down from her position in order to run as a candidate or as a VP hopeful........her daddy told me so.

An empty void more like. Her only chance is to flip over.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Where did I use that quote?  I posted other quotes of hers and nothing from who you are posting about.  Get ahold of yourself your getting wrapped around the axels.  Unfortunately that is what Trump supporters tend to do when they can not see past the end of their own nose.

I've told you twice now where that quote came from. 

Now go though the last couple of pages... very slowly.. then let me know the answer. It is there.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

I've told you twice now where that quote came from. 

Now go though the last couple of pages... very slowly.. then let me know the answer. It is there.

What she said is what I posted, if you fail to see it then your obviously biased to the point that you can not see the truth as it sits in front of you.  Much like Trump is slowly having to come to grips with the fact he can not find a lawyer to help him out and his personal friend and lawyer Giuliani is under investigation himself.  This is going to get ugly unfortunately as folks like you seem to believe what the Donald says and can not separate truth from fiction.  With that toodles, I am off to enjoy my dinner....... 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, nauseus said:

An empty void more like. Her only chance is to flip over.

She’s not under criminal investigation, there is no realistic possibility of her being in prison anytime in the future.

She’s a smart cookie, she knows what she’s doing.

I don’t like her, I certainly do not like her politics, but there is absolutely no way I’d assume she’s beaten.

I don’t understand either why right wingers are so keen to join Trump’s attack on Cheney. 
It is very clear why Trump is attacking her and funding those to replace her, but if Trump goes down his alleged crimes then the GOP is going to need a fall back away from Trump’s control of the party.

It is to me an example of the madness that had taken hold of the GOP.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

He mocked a man with cerebral palsy. You can try to spin it al you want, but he mocked the man...and he did it for a laugh from his drooling goobers.

45 mocks disabled persons, he calls POWs 'losers', and he even called men and women who served the US 'losers'. He did not even want injured and disabled soldiers in the military parade he tried to arrange, saying, "it makes me look bad". He said that to Gen Kelly, a man whose son was killed in Iraq.

He is a vile, disgusting excuse for a human being, deserving of zero respects, and with each passing day it looks as if he will spend his remaining years in Leavenworth, if he is not executed for sedition. I prefer trial, conviction, sentencing and execution.

Maybe the Democratic Party should do a little self reflection and come to grips with the fact the dems are so vile that folks chose trump in 2016. And they chose Trump regardless of his sometimes callous remarks, yeah that's how much folks dislike the democrats.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Really, Cruise is always good. I liked it.

A dwarf as Jack Reacher, you're easily pleased. Alan Ritchson was way better, and much more believable.

Speaking of believable, Trump's claim national secrets belong to him certainly is. The universe revolves around Trump, Galileo was wrong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

What she said is what I posted, if you fail to see it then your obviously biased to the point that you can not see the truth as it sits in front of you.  Much like Trump is slowly having to come to grips with the fact he can not find a lawyer to help him out and his personal friend and lawyer Giuliani is under investigation himself.  This is going to get ugly unfortunately as folks like you seem to believe what the Donald says and can not separate truth from fiction.  With that toodles, I am off to enjoy my dinner....... 

What you fail to see is that I was not commenting on what you posted. Enjoy your words.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

She’s not under criminal investigation, there is no realistic possibility of her being in prison anytime in the future.

She’s a smart cookie, she knows what she’s doing.

I don’t like her, I certainly do not like her politics, but there is absolutely no way I’d assume she’s beaten.

I don’t understand either why right wingers are so keen to join Trump’s attack on Cheney. 
It is very clear why Trump is attacking her and funding those to replace her, but if Trump goes down his alleged crimes then the GOP is going to need a fall back away from Trump’s control of the party.

It is to me an example of the madness that had taken hold of the GOP.

I meant flip over to the Dems but never mind.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1