Trump under investigation for potential violations of Espionage Act

Scott

43 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

A dwarf as Jack Reacher, you're easily pleased. Alan Ritchson was way better, and much more believable.

Speaking of believable, Trump's claim national secrets belong to him certainly is. The universe revolves around Trump, Galileo was wrong.

Link for that Trump claim please.

• Thanks 1

On 8/16/2022 at 2:48 PM, JonnyF said:

Likewise, an FBI raid is not proof of Trump's guilt. If nothing is found during the raid, serious questions will need to be answered. Like I said, this isn't the local cops raiding a frat party because someone told them the kids were smoking weed.

Let's see how it plays out. As we stand, there was an unprecedented raid and no reasons for the raid have been given, and nothing has been released to indicate they found anything of note. Are the FBI hiding the stacks of evidence they found, or did they come up empty handed? We don't know. 

One of us is keeping an open mind to both eventualities.

There is that word again

IF   

IF I get the numbers right I can win the lottery.

IF I get a full nights sleep I will be happy.

IF  is really whataboutery, and until it proceeds further, IF is a waste of time.

29 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

The dem party has been exposed for their extreme far left agenda. I don't know if biden planned all along to turn a sharp left or if he turned out of desperation. Regardless, the house will fall to the GOP.

GOP has a few excellent people to take the reins in 2024. 

"The dem party has been exposed for their extreme far left agenda."

Extreme far left agenda!???? Please give us some examples, pretty please.

"GOP has a few excellent people to take the reins in 2024."

That deserves another ????! Again, examples, please.

PS. If you start listing clowns like Jordan, Bobert, Greene, Canc Cruz etc I'll probably rupture something laughing.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Well thank you. I don't keep files of posts, so your request would take far more time than I have. But if I do come across any I'll let you know,

Cool so long as we know that your claim remains unsubstantiated despite asking for a link. How surprising

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Extreme far left? Please do get a grip.

In most other democracies, the Democrats would be regarded as a bit right of centre.

As for the GOP taking over the House, you seem to have forgotten the Supreme Court's rejection of Roe vs Wade is creating a cascade of <deleted>-off women voters.

Middle of the road is how I pictured biden as did many. But now the dems are lost. People vote with their pocket book.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/15/2022 at 7:53 AM, xylophone said:

Thought I would post something from the mouth of the orange clown himself, which I definitely agree with......

image.png.7646a7ca8f08e0f8d3eacc37d60e9f0e.png

Really? Every time I purchase a firearm and do a background check, I am investigated by the FBI.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Cool so long as we know that your claim remains unsubstantiated despite asking for a link. How surprising

So sorry nothing readily available. The histories on here are not what they used to be.

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

So sorry nothing readily available. The histories on here are not what they used to be.

https://aseannow.com/profile/259882-bkk-brian/content/?type=forums_topic_post&change_section=1

Seems readily available to me if you wanted to back up your unsubstantiated claim. Either that or acknowledge your mistake.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

How much clearer do things need to be for you to believe them.  Guess when you buy the big lie Trump has told then you will not believe anything unless it comes from your the Donalds mouth....

As crystal.

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

The dem party has been exposed for their extreme far left agenda. I don't know if biden planned all along to turn a sharp left or if he turned out of desperation

Biden like most politicians is essentially an employee of a larger organization. buildbackbetter.com goes to Whitehouse.gov.

1 minute ago, LosLobo said:

True, Biden is head of Government. Trump was like the emperor in Hans Christian Anderson's tale of The Emperor's New Clothes.

Trump is like Thaksin who got too close to the seat of power in Thailand. The American regime simply will not accept unapproved candidates who are outside the Washington clique of Republicans and Democrats (aka the Uni-party).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1