Online ad for teacher shocks Thai social media: 6,000 baht a month

webfact

6 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Ops! You miss what you start talk about, and you assume an age on me. First, let´s make it clear, that I am 51 years old. So, that was your first assumption that was way wrong. Never said that people can not go where they want. I just said that you do not find a teacher degree in Khao San road, which was that you tried to state. That was you second wrong.

After that, you are asking med who the right people are? But, you must know that, as you started to talk about them in the post I quoted. Please look below as a memory refresher. 

Moreover, I am not living under a rock. After almost 20 years here. Yeah, believe it or not I manage to last quite long time, right? Also, I have managed to change that rock, to a 6 bedroom house with great garden and pool. Something that also must mean I already have quite a good life. 

I don´t know how many wrong we have reached now, but at least we have established that I last long and have a wonderful life. Also, I must give you one right. You know, the part where I am obnoxious. There you were 100%. Good on you, Harveyboy!

don't agree with all you say but respect you rights to you opinion..

i stated  unprofessional untrained  teachers who do not have qualifications get the low paid wages...and its sad for the children that they teach  

You replied in so many words that all teachers are Qualified..i disagree

i then stated than ANY paperwork even illegal can be obtained here in thailand money  can get you anything here including false papers i know personally..

you disagree and think thailand is a hub of puritans ..i disagree 

so now the Old saying We agree to disagree nice to have had a conversation thats what these forums are for eh.. H

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Harveyboy said:

don't agree with all you say but respect you rights to you opinion..

i stated  unprofessional untrained  teachers who do not have qualifications get the low paid wages...and its sad for the children that they teach  

You replied in so many words that all teachers are Qualified..i disagree

i then stated than ANY paperwork even illegal can be obtained here in thailand money  can get you anything here including false papers i know personally..

you disagree and think thailand is a hub of puritans ..i disagree 

so now the Old saying We agree to disagree nice to have had a conversation thats what these forums are for eh.. H

Yeah, it´s always nice to have a conversation. However, I think you totally misunderstood me. My initial post her was following:

On 8/17/2022 at 1:12 PM, Gottfrid said:

Oh yes! I am chocked too. Amazing 6000 baht a month is far too high compared to many teachers qualifications.

Where did you see that I mean that all teachers are qualified. I meant the opposite.