Possible scam

rwill

Scam. I did have an order that would not go through, as suddenly my credit card kept being rejected. So Villa market in Patts called and the girl said she could fill the order, have it delivered and the delivery guy would bring the credit card machine. Went through without any issues, as I knew it would. CC problem has since been resolved.

Excellent service from Villa! 

• Like 1

we ded also scams on the phones via internet  call back whats app phone disconected 

but thats not all 

Dutch People be aware there is a scam from the tax office {Belasting Dienst } Netherlands 

sent a message saying that you must pay 347 Euro open this link to pay 

well first of all the tax office never sends something with a phone message 

it is always with the blue envelope   or verification with Didi De  ,

BE AWARE DONT OPEN AND GET ROBBED 

When I get called from unknown numbers, I just say "English please" then they say "Solly" klick.... Sometimes not even Solly.

One time someone called me and she said she was from some bank and I said "English please" she replied in perfect english "Sorry Sir, but I don't speak any English at all. Have a good day" and she hung up. Her pronunciation was absolutely perfect. That surprised me. 

If its Important like call from my Car dealer they find some one that can talk English while you wait.