Hairdresser stabs customer and boyfriend

scubascuba3

It's on Thairath now.

I was wrong about the location.

It's indeed in a Lotus shopping center in "Bang Kadi" subdistrict of Pathum Thani.

Killed was a married couple with a 7 year old child left behind. How terrible.

There was a history of two or three haircuts (attempts) to the dissatisfaction of the woman(wife) within two days or so.

The deceased seem to be actors in soap operas?

Errors excepted.

Wait for proper report.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, phetphet said:

Plus half of these so called barbers or hairdressers are not properly trained. They pick up their so called skills by standing next to the  hairdresser and just watching, or taking videos on their phones. Must be quite disconcerting for the customer.

I have even had a crew cut f*****d up by a barber who left a 2 inch bald spot at the back of my head because he wasn't concentrating.

You believe they are untrained? Most attend schools but are left to perfect there skills outside.  A bad haircut looks good in 2 weeks.

My GF is a trained stylist and colorist and still has people complain that it does not look exactly like the photo. Everyone's hair is different.

Trained at the Paul Mitchell school in SF.

Edited by ThailandRyan

3 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

You believe they are untrained? Most attend schools but are left to perfect there skills outside.  A bad haircut looks good in 2 weeks.

My GF is a trained stylist and colorist and still has people complain that it does not look exactly like the photo. Everyone's hair is different.

A bad haircut looks better in 2 weeks don't really cut it (pun intended) unless your at the local 50 baht barber

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

A bad haircut looks good in two weeks?  Are you kidding. Magically uneven cut hair corrects itself? 

6 hours ago, Will27 said:

You think it's "hard to believe"?

Don't you watch the news here?

This type of thing is happens quite regularly.

Happens everywhere.  Much less here than the UK, USA or Europe.  But I don't really understand why people are fixated with these salacious  and sensationalist stories in the Thai  press. One, only one! of the many horror stories from the UK this  week is the STABBING TO DEATH OF AN 83 YEAR OLD PENSIONER IN HIS MOBILITY SCOOTER. The ferocious  violence of England  is far worse than here- look at that  blood drenched fight  in Manchester  yesterday.  These things happen  all over  the world  but why do people on this forum  focus  on them here in Thailand. What if anything are they trying  to  prove?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Happens everywhere.  Much less here than the UK, USA or Europe.  But I don't really understand why people are fixated with these salacious  and sensationalist stories in the Thai  press. One, only one! of the many horror stories from the UK this  week is the STABBING TO DEATH OF AN 83 YEAR OLD PENSIONER IN HIS MOBILITY SCOOTER. The ferocious  violence of England  is far worse than here- look at that  blood drenched fight  in Manchester  yesterday.  These things happen  all over  the world  but why do people on this forum  focus  on them here in Thailand. What if anything are they trying  to  prove?

We're in Thailand, not talking about UK, you're obsessed

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Hammer2021 said:

This case is over a complaint gone wrong, your UK loss of life was over nothing, a fruitcake with a knife...

• Like 2