Where to get 2nd Booster shot in Pattaya

notnaff

Royal Garden Plaza.

I went at 12:30 last Wednesday but they were off having lunch.

Wandered around the RGP ground floor and did a bit of shopping and returned at 1:15 pm.

No queue, registered and the nurse filled out my form based on my Mor Prom app data, had my BP taken, and was immediately shown into the next area to be jabbed (with Phizer).

The longest thing about the whole event was the 15 minute "recovery wait" after it was over.

I got home about 1 hour later (I live out of town) and checked my Mor Prom app and it had been updated already with the latest dose data.

So yes the programme is still running, yes it is still free (and I think there is a choice of vaccines based on your earlier doses), and it is efficient and friendly.

Don't forget to bring your passport and preferably your phone with the Mor Prom app data (or vaccination book).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I got my moderna booster yesterday at Bangkok Pattaya hospital for 800 baht to sign up just walk in then in between Starbucks and the emergency room they have a desk set up where you register and pay.  Then you go to 5th floor then wait a little bit then they take your temperature then they call you in the room and give the vaccine to you.  They said wait 30 minutes for certificate but took them an hour seemed to do it in batches.  Overall I spent about 2 hours there. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/22/2022 at 4:37 PM, Encid said:

Royal Garden Plaza.

I went at 12:30 last Wednesday but they were off having lunch.

Wandered around the RGP ground floor and did a bit of shopping and returned at 1:15 pm.

No queue, registered and the nurse filled out my form based on my Mor Prom app data, had my BP taken, and was immediately shown into the next area to be jabbed (with Phizer).

The longest thing about the whole event was the 15 minute "recovery wait" after it was over.

I got home about 1 hour later (I live out of town) and checked my Mor Prom app and it had been updated already with the latest dose data.

So yes the programme is still running, yes it is still free (and I think there is a choice of vaccines based on your earlier doses), and it is efficient and friendly.

Don't forget to bring your passport and preferably your phone with the Mor Prom app data (or vaccination book).

My mor prom app didn't  get updated but my yellow book did

Went today (25/08) to RGP and the service was excellent. As someone mentioned the longest wait was 15 minutes after getting the jab. Very professional service. 

I had Pfizer (booster #2) but I got the impression of vaccines were available. 

Morprom updated within 2-3 hours. 

Edited by notnaff

9 hours ago, notnaff said:

Went today (25/08) to RGP and the service was excellent. As someone mentioned the longest wait was 15 minutes after getting the jab. Very professional service. 

I had Pfizer (booster #2) but I got the impression of vaccines were available. 

Morprom updated within 2-3 hours. 

Is this Pfizer adapted to Omicron yet? Is there really a benefit to a 2nd booster (4th jab) if it is not?