Enoch Powell, he wasnt wrong in his forecast !

CharlieH

2 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Obviously many here are not familiar or aware because it doesn't affect them. 

People are allowed to post links here as support to what they want to believe allegedly that is reported.

e. g.  Ukraine thread.

Being a military man I wonder what Powell would of commented on the Azov regiment.

I’ve told you, I was right bang in the area of the Handsworth riots at the time they occurred.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I was certainly familiar with the Handsworth riots, I walked through the area about two hours before they kicked off.

I lived right around the corner at the time.

I personally never suffered any violence or abuse from the people of Handsworth, not from a single one.

Brixton riots, root cause, police racism towards local non white community.

Toxteth riots, again police abuse of local black community, largely through the sus-laws.

I personally witnessed black friends being harassed under the sus-laws, they being humiliated in public while me and whites friends being ‘allowed on our way’.

Chappletown 87, kicked off after police beating a young black lad.

Moss Side “, kicked off after long standing racist abuse by the police.

A pattern is emerging.

Of course, it's all the police fault, not a mob of non-whites looting and being naughty...????

Now your comments on Sharia law on UK streets, the evidence has been posted...All relative to the OP....Go for it...????

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

Of course, it's all the police fault, not a mob of non-whites looting and being naughty...????

Now your comments on Sharia law on UK streets, the evidence has been posted...All relative to the OP....Go for it...????

Sharia law on UK streets

This is borderline rabid

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

When was the last time you were back in the UK.

I want to pick your ‘knowledge’.

None of your business and has no relevance to the OP, your comments on Sharia Law on UK streets will be most welcome, as I have asked before. Please....????

• Haha 1

Just now, johnnybangkok said:

In my home town there was always violence, theft, muggings and 'being naughty' but not a single one of them is carried out by 'non-whites'. How do I know this? Because my town in Scotland only had 2 Chinese families and one Indian family. We still had crime though because like most UK towns, we had poverty and deprived areas. In England it's just unfortunate that a lot of 'non-whites' live in these areas, giving the impression it's an ethnic thing rather than a poverty thing.

And there isn't Sharia Law in the UK, only UK law so there's really nothing to comment on as it is yet another non-event.  

Weren't you lucky, try watching the videos on what foreign folk are trying to do, envisaged by the OP......????

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

You just demonstrated a complete ignorance of the definition of racist. Either that or you just handed out a gratuitous flame.

Sharia Law on UK streets, video evidence, comment please, it was envisaged by the OP....

PS. I will keep asking you and CH, who keep dodging the question...

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Sharia Law on UK streets, video evidence, comment please, it was envisaged by the OP....

PS. I will keep asking you and CH, who keep dodging the question...

That would also be a breach of rules. Your over the top vitriolic, racist comments are not deserving of a response.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, johnnybangkok said:

Not lucky, just not as biased as you.

You equate problems to skin colour whereas I equate it to social environment and surroundings. 

And I noticed you still haven't commented on my post when I told you I lived in Whitechapel. 

Was my first hand, lived there for 6 years, still have a flat there experience a bit too accurate and therefore probably correct for you?

I lived there. What you are trying to say happens there DOESN'T.

Yep, Jack the Ripper was probably not black, but it seems he was Polish........????

Oh, I haven't mentioned Whitechapel once...????

A few (very few) extremists getting far more medias coverage than they merit.

There. Answered it for you.

That's not good enough, it is what Enoch envisaged, remember the OP thread, plus how do you know there are "very few", you heard of the "woodwork"...????

A population of 75 million and you post a video of 4 guys walking around Whitechapel and a dozen blokes shouting for Sharia Law. 
Get real. 

It's OK you don't understand the relevance and the OP's thoughts, honest....????

26 minutes ago, transam said:

None of your business and has no relevance to the OP, your comments on Sharia Law on UK streets will be most welcome, as I have asked before. Please....????

It’s relevant to the views you are expressing and consistent with your own demands to know when others were in the UK.

But I’ll take your latest confirmed personal knowledge to be from over 40 years ago.

Hence the reliance on ripped videos I suppose.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s relevant to the views you are expressing and consistent with your own demands to know when others were in the UK.

But I’ll take your latest confirmed personal knowledge to be from over 40 years ago.

Hence the reliance on ripped videos I suppose.

What ever I say you will twist to get out of "trouble", but I have another video for you to comment on, which I doubt you will.

This video is the sort of thing Enoch envisaged....

7 minutes ago, transam said:

What ever I say you will twist to get out of "trouble", but I have another video for you to comment on, which I doubt you will.

This video is the sort of thing Enoch envisaged....

Like I say, I don’t even open videos.

If you have something to say from your own personal experience, I’m all ears.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, bert bloggs said:

What places? Do tell the names of the towns or cities 

London, Birmingham, (Handsworth and Sparkbrook.)

Bath, Bristol, Oxford, Manchester, Salford, Wigan, Sheffield, Edinburgh and Glasgow.

Plus lots of places in between.

Sparkbrook was the most disappointing, Adil’s has closed shop - I was gutted.

I hope you don’t need a list of all the towns, villages and hamlets I cycled though.

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

London, Birmingham, (Handsworth and Sparkbrook.)

Bath, Bristol, Oxford, Manchester, Salford, Wigan, Sheffield, Edinburgh and Glasgow.

Plus lots of places in between.

Sparkbrook was the most disappointing, Adil’s has closed shop - I was gutted.

I hope you don’t need a list of all the towns, villages and hamlets I cycled though.

Yes every one please pluswhere you stayed and what you ate ???? no but most of those. Places are not ones us Brits actually know what its like  many no problems ,but i am sure you didnt come to those,we know them well  ,i am afraid you really cant comment and you know very very little unlike us .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

Yes every one please pluswhere you stayed and what you ate ???? no but most of those. Places are not ones us Brits actually know what its like  many no problems ,but i am sure you didnt come to those,we know them well  ,i am afraid you really cant comment and you know very very little unlike us .

I lived in Whitechapel, East Ham, South Croydon and Brixton (albeit for only 3 months) for the better part of 25 years.

Do you think I know what I am talking about? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

But, you are not a Brit are you, so how can you comment on it?

29 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

I lived in Whitechapel, East Ham, South Croydon and Brixton (albeit for only 3 months) for the better part of 25 years.

Do you think I know what I am talking about? 

I lived and worked in UK in many places but stayed away from places known for trouble. 

If don't think of those you mentioned don't have troubled areas you must of steered clear of them.