Enoch Powell, he wasnt wrong in his forecast !

CharlieH

12 minutes ago, transam said:

If you can get a visa, why not....????

I was watching a program filmed at the British Embassy/Consulate in India, the thousands of folk trying to get a visa for the UK, it was fun to watch, it was a case of the interviewee looking for forged documents, it seems there are local shops providing a service for them.

Another was fake colleges in the UK, Indians have been arriving  with visas to learn, where in fact the college was just an address to make money, the Indians were actually in the UK working....????

Fake Univercities ?

75 fake universities closed in UK

Seventy-five websites fraudulently offering UK degrees have been closed since Prospects was appointed by the government to investigate fake universities in 2015

https://www.prospects.ac.uk/prospects-press-office/75-fake-universities-closed-in-uk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

Again, a dodge of video facts that have not been given to me, they have been given to the UK and the world.

Are the video's fake, I asked, no reply, because it will blow your continuous avoidance theories out of the water.

You also forget I was born and raised in the UK, I know about foreign rooted folk and problems from them, I have seen their stuff first hand, the stuff you continuously cover up.

Nobody is saying all immigrants are dodgy, what Enoch was saying at the time, a time when anyone from UK colonies could just walk in, no visa, but you cannot see the implications of that, you just go on and on about NOW, now 60 years on where visa's must be obtained.

Tell me, what do you want done with the weekly rubber boat loads of Albanians and Afghans, the UK's latest immigration problem, that is costing the UK tax payer millions........? 

I’m not interest in your ripped videos, as I have explained, I have recent first hand experience of being in the UK, seeing the place directly with my own eyes.

Does it even occur to you that just as you want to select videos for me, to inform me of what you want me to see, somebody already selected and edited those videos then provided them to you, to manipulate what they want you to see?

Visiting the UK personally cuts out the middle man, gives the opportunity to see reality rather than selected and edited images that are not in anyway representative of the peaceable, law abiding lives millions of immigrants in the UK actually live.

No ‘civil war’, no ‘wielding the whip hand’.

You should make a visit yourself, catch up on face to face reality.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

You are being very silly,most of us are married to Thais have half Thai kids and are fully integrated,ee dont riot or cause much trouble,stop  ,oh i give up

The vast majority of immigrants in the UK live peaceably, so obey the law, work hard, paying their taxes, their kids are outpacing white British kids in schools and universities, they are doing well in business and doing well in the jobs they work.

They are the new, Britons, integrated and doing very well for themselves and the nation.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

You are being very silly,most of us are married to Thais have half Thai kids and are fully integrated,ee dont riot or cause much trouble,stop  ,oh i give up

So you speak and read fluent Thai, wear Thai traditional clothes when required , go to the Temple , Wai the School teachers and eat bugs like Thais do ?

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’m not interest in your ripped videos, as I have explained, I have recent first hand experience of being in the UK, seeing the place directly with my own eyes.

Does it even occur to you that just as you want to select videos for me, to inform me of what you want me to see, somebody already selected and edited those videos then provided them to you, to manipulate what they want you to see?

Visiting the UK personally cuts out the middle man, gives the opportunity to see reality rather than selected and edited images that are not in anyway representative of the peaceable, law abiding lives millions of immigrants in the UK actually live.

No ‘civil war’, no ‘wielding the whip hand’.

You should make a visit yourself, catch up on face to face reality.

Between the time of Enoch's speeches, fears, there have been 60+ years, a lot has happened in that 60+ years, but you have dismissed it all for your resent trips to the UK....

Which is ridiculous..........????

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Don't be silly........:saai:

The complaint was that Asian immigrants to the U.K didn't fully integrate with U.K life and I was asking whether U.K immigrants to Asia/Thailand  fully integrate with the customs of the Country they move to .

Would be rather hypocritical if people complained about Asians in the UK, whilst they were doing the same in Asia .

Living in Asia and not speaking the local language and then complaining about Asians in the UK not speaking English 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, transam said:

Between the time of Enoch's speeches, fears, there have been 60+ years, a lot has happened in that 60+ years, but you have dismissed it all for your resent trips to the UK....

Which is ridiculous..........????

Yes a lot has happened.

The  UK has transformed from a predominantly white nation ( I won’t say anglo Saxon because that would dismiss the Scott’s, Irish, Welsh and existing immigrants who have always need a part of British society) into a multi cultural society.

A large part of that change has occurred after you left.

All this has occurred without ‘civil war’ and without any ‘wielding of the whip hand’.

The foods better, the musics better, the sports better and there’s some strikingly good looking mixed race people about.

Millions of immigrants living peaceably, obeying the law, striving for a better life for themselves and their families, paying their taxes, contributing to the betterment of the nation.

And their kids!

Their kids doing fantastically in school, college and university and moving into the professions, starting new businesses, providing the highly educated staff British businesses need.

Motivated and driven as so often immigrants are.

You should go visit sometime, it’s wonderful to see.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The complaint was that Asian immigrants to the U.K didn't fully integrate with U.K life and I was asking whether U.K immigrants to Asia/Thailand  fully integrate with the customs of the Country they move to .

Would be rather hypocritical if people complained about Asians in the UK, whilst they were doing the same in Asia .

Living in Asia and not speaking the local language and then complaining about Asians in the UK not speaking English 

Has anyone complained about spoken languages in the UK, not from me. 

Farangs in Thailand do not, as far as I am aware, take over towns, build Church's for Christians etc.

I do Wai, if it is required, as Thai folk shake hands with me.

I do not take my shoes off in my house, very few times I take them off.

I don't speak the lingo, I don't need to.  :stoner:

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Yes a lot has happened.

The  UK has transformed from a predominantly white nation ( I won’t say anglo Saxon because that would dismiss the Scott’s, Irish, Welsh and existing immigrants who have always need a part of British society) into a multi cultural society.

All this has occurred without ‘civil war’ and without any ‘wielding of the whip hand’.

The foods better, the musics better, the sports better and there’s some strikingly good looking mixed race people about.

Millions of immigrants living peaceably, obeying the law, striving for a better life for themselves and their families, paying their taxes, contributing to the betterment of the nation.

Snd their kids!

Their kids doing fantastically in school, college and university and moving into the professions, starting new businesses, providing the highly educated staff British businesses need.

Sorry, but that is another "cover" story to dodge........????

Off out for a beer, chat amongst yourselves......:stoner:

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Could you clarify where "here" is ?

Surely you cannot mean "here" in Thailand , because that would mean you would be a foreigner in Thailand complaining about foreigners in Thailand . 

I am not in Thailand at the moment. 

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Yes a lot has happened.

And their kids!

Well it wasn't fun living amongst it bringing up a family, what is now cost me a lot of grief 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, transam said:

Has anyone complained about spoken languages in the UK, not from me. 

Farangs in Thailand do not, as far as I am aware, take over towns, build Church's for Christians etc.

I do Wai, if it is required, as Thai folk shake hands with me.

I do not take my shoes off in my house, very few times I take them off.

I don't speak the lingo, I don't need to.  :stoner:

There are many churches all over Thailand , 16 % of Chiang Mai people are Christian .

Christianity in Thailand was spread by European missionaries .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

Oh your so clutching at straws  go 

Away

It seems like the main compliant  about immigrants to the U.K is that they don't fully integrate into British life  and don't "become" British .

I just wondered whether those people who complain about that are doing likewise living in Thailand or whether they've fully integrated into Thai life and have "become" Thai

I saw earlier someone posted how many people of colour were out in the crowds for the queen, so when i was reading the news i blew up the pics  in Edinburough in London and a few other places  they were 99% white hardly a perrson of colour in them.

Edited by bert bloggs
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Not the same hence my post way back about UK adopting the same immigration rules as Thailand.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

I saw earlier someone posted how many people of colour were out in the crowds for the queen, so when i was reading the news i blew up the pics  in Edinburough in London and a few other places  they were 99% white hardly a perrson of colour in them.

You could take a picture in Edinburgh for any occassion and it would be 99% white. As I may have mentioned a couple of times already, Scotland is a VERY white place.

London obviously has more diversity but still identifies predominately white at 58% (this is reletavively low when you consider it's 78.4% for England and Wales overall). Black is 7.9%, and Indian 7.0%.   https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/populationestimates/articles/populationestimatesbyethnicgroupandreligionenglandandwales/2019#:~:text=London was more ethnically diverse,%2C and Indian (7.0%).

In other words there is simply not the numbers of ethnic minorities to 'colour' your picture so you can stop with the inference that these people are somehow less royalists, therefore less patriotic and by extension, less British. 

It's a spurious argument that no one is buying (apart from of course, your other allies on this thread).

1 minute ago, johnnybangkok said:

You could take a picture in Edinburgh for any occassion and it would be 99% white. As I may have mentioned a couple of times already, Scotland is a VERY white place.

London obviously has more diversity but still identifies predominately white at 58% (this is reletavively low when you consider it's 78.4% for England and Wales overall). Black is 7.9%, and Indian 7.0%.   https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/populationestimates/articles/populationestimatesbyethnicgroupandreligionenglandandwales/2019#:~:text=London was more ethnically diverse,%2C and Indian (7.0%).

In other words there is simply not the numbers of ethnic minorities to 'colour' your picture so you can stop with the inference that these people are somehow less royalists, therefore less patriotic and by extension, less British. 

It's a spurious argument that no one is buying (apart from of course, your other allies on this thread).

Here you go again, making assumptions about others, now try answering my questions about foreign rooted folk atrocities, and the 20,000 lurking in the woodwork and the ever growing prison population of foreign rooted naughty folk, it will make a change...????

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I was kind of making a point . 

People going to live in Asia and then complaining about Asians going to live in their Countries .

Has he moved to Asia and posting from Asia and complaining about all the Asians living here (in Asia) ?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The vast majority of immigrants in the UK live peaceably, so obey the law, work hard, paying their taxes, their kids are outpacing white British kids in schools and universities, they are doing well in business and doing well in the jobs they work.

They are the new, Britons, integrated and doing very well for themselves and the nation.

Does that include the 3000 dinghy folk who arrived on British shores yesterday? Free hotel room ,free tv and wifi ,3 lovely cooked meals a day,and oh spending money but dont worry every one is a nurse,a doctor, or a proffesional.

Meanwhile,fred the pensioner who paid in all his life sits wrapped in a blanket.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

It seems like the main compliant  about immigrants to the U.K is that they don't fully integrate into British life  and don't "become" British .

I just wondered whether those people who complain about that are doing likewise living in Thailand or whether they've fully integrated into Thai life and have "become" Thai

I met loads of foreigners during my working business life in the UK, many could not speak English, the period before I came to LOS it was mainly Eastern Europeans, barely a word of English.

Just remembered, when I was a London mini cab driver in the 70's, I only had two runners, they were foreign rooted folk...

Think it was one of the reasons we didn't take jobs in Brixton..????

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

The numbers you quote (out of date) say there are the numbers of non whites in London, millions in fact who you would have expected in the crowds, one or two spotted not the thousands your numbers would suggest. They are just not interested in British institutions, or values, all take and no give.

16 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

Does that include the 3000 dinghy folk who arrived on British shores yesterday? Free hotel room ,free tv and wifi ,3 lovely cooked meals a day,and oh spending money but dont worry every one is a nurse,a doctor, or a proffesional.

Meanwhile,fred the pensioner who paid in all his life sits wrapped in a blanket.

I think this is something you should take up with the people who promised to do something about it.

Addressing your concerns to the people who told you at the time you were being lied to seems very odd.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, transam said:

I met loads of foreigners during my working business life in the UK, many could not speak English, the period before I came to LOS it was mainly Eastern Europeans, barely a word of English.

Just remembered, when I was a London mini cab driver in the 70's, I only had two runners, they were foreign rooted folk...

Think it was one of the reasons we didn't take jobs in Brixton..????

I’m a fan of London’s Black cabs, they are the only taxi service I use in when I’m London.

They are are more expensive but I refuse to engage with the gig-economy, a fair price to give a working man a decent income is to me a price worth paying.

I did however learn very early on not to engage the drivers of London’s Black Cabs in conversation, they are renowned for their bigoted rants.

Of course that might be a gross negative generalization which we don’t do around here.

40 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I think this is something you should take up with the people who promised to do something about it.

Addressing your concerns to the people who told you at the time you were being lied to seems very odd.

Yes we need a new thresd  Enoch was a long time ago

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/12/2022 at 9:01 AM, proton said:

But where are these millions when their Queen dies? not too busy to be going on BLM marches over the death of a drill rapping drug dealer or trashing shops and stabbing each other, not too busy too be still grooming schoolgirls and planning terror attacks so that the country has to spend millions keeping them under surveillance. These people came here to take, not to give and the only benefit we have is more restaurants. They have no loyalty or interest in our culture, only their own and their peculiar and dangerous religion.

That's got to take the biscuit for this thread's most ignorant, narrow-minded, xenophobic, broad-brush wielding bigotry so far.

Enoch would be proud. Well done.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1