Pattaya dance teacher files report claiming foreign tourist inappropriately touched her while out for a stroll on Walking Street

webfact

43yo.. consider herself lucky no Thai man would be interested.

Alone on walking street. Obviously she was insulted by the offer and then his retort.

Seriously, when I used to live in Pattaya I knew two upscale floozies that wouldn't step foot near the place. Wouldn't even go there with the men who'd paid for their time.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, redwood1 said:

And WHY is the nationality a big secret?

If it was a Thai man or a western man the news would be more than happy to say so I think......

Not many Chinese or Russians around now....

Soooooooo.......Who does that leave?

Well I guess I should say no more or Some one might say I am racist...

I don't think Thai news has been tainted with political correctness like in the west. If they have not mentioned his nationality it is because they don't know. 

Strange how she allegedly refused to accept his offer of money at the scene, but she probably thinks she will get a better offer at the police station, I wonder if she has allowed for the % that will be claimed by the BiB.

IT could well turn out to be an unfortunate case of mistaken identity for all we know

The comments made on this website have no  bearing whatsoever on the ongoing investigation, members should be able to comment as they wish without the "virtue signallers" screaming about "victim blaming"  What are you trying to achieve by using phrases like that in such an inflammatory manner, other than to derail the topic for your woke agenda. 

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, jacko45k said:

The police will track down the miscreant when they have caught up on the list of pickpocket and gold snatches that occurred earlier.

If you look above your comment, I think you where about some hours late. However, it´s advice time. Read the article!

30  years  ago a  customer of  mine, a  wealthy dentist, came  up to  me and  patted  my  bum whilst i was working in her  house renovating it.

Still  laugh about it today,  traumatized , nah. she died  recently in Florida in her  holiday home. Well thats what this  story reminded me of.

9 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

If you would be a woman and you don't want to be touched, what would be about the last place where you would go?

Or in another way: If I would be married with a woman who is not familiar with the bar business, would I support her if she would tell me she wants to walk alone in Walking Street at 2am? Sure not!

And even with my gf, who I met in a bar, I would definitely ask her: Why would you want to go to that place at that time?

It's like walking with an expensive camera around your neck in Rio, at night. What could possibly go wrong?

Quit while you’re behind.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Its highly relevant. 

While everyone agrees that no person should be touched indecently by a stranger without first inviting such behaviour there are also the realities of the location to consider. 

It would be naive to assume the world is perfect especially in such an area - this is not blaming the victim, the incident should still not have happened - but we have to recognise the world for what it is. 

Yes, you are correct, women have no right to walk down public streets without being sexually assaulted… ????

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, champers said:

I very much doubt you have had 100 posters giving you feedback to reach that conclusion and I am not the only to question you using the word civilian. It is very uncivil of you to do so.

Would the word layperson serve?

Or would that just be more confusing?

14 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Many of us refer to non working girls as civilians. 99% got it. You did not. 

Who are the "most of us" you and your only 2 friends? Never heard that in my life.  These are people and don't need labelled regardless of their profession.

• Sad 2