Initial autopsy results of student who died in schoolbus say heatstroke cause of death

snoop1130

Dtbezn3nNUxytg04anBEau6tchLGisKEA1K5qpEhP54qLS.jpg

PHOTO: Thairath

The cause of death of a seven-year-old female student found in her Chonburi school bus was being examined and presumably was heatstroke, the Secretary of the Justice Ministry revealed on Tuesday, September 6th.

Thanakrit Jitareerat, the aforementioned secretary, revealed to the press after meeting with the Chief of Forensic Medicine at the Police Hospital that no abnormalities were found in the initial autopsy results nor the premises indicating murder or physical harm.

The secretary said: “No traces of rape were found. No broken teeth or bruises as well. Her physical stated that every part of her body was normal.”

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/09/06/initial-autopsy-results-of-seven-year-old-female-student-who-died-in-schoolbus-in-chonburi-say-heatstroke-cause-of-death-justice-ministrys-secretary-reveals/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-09-06

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Sad 2

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The secretary said: “No traces of rape were found. No broken teeth or bruises as well. Her physical stated that every part of her body was normal.”

No broken teeth... ?

every part of her body was normal... SO HOW DID SHE DIE?

• Like 2

It is just an observation, but one that nobody else seems to have made. I am not aware of any unmodified vehicle which cannot be opened from the inside. Even if the rear doors had "child proof locks" which may prevent opening from the inside if it was a passenger sedan, I would be very surprised if the sliding door, and both of the front doors, did not have a lever to unlock the door. If a 7 year old became aware that they were trapped in the vehicle, wouldn't they have time to find that lever, usually very near to the door handle, before they suffocated, or am I expecting too much?

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, hotchilli said:

And the driver a lobotomy.

The only solutions that can be done are

1. the driver canned and a report put on his drivers licence

2. can the teacher

the school can be hit but if it is a government school then it does not have any money.

I would assume a private school would have insurance or a fund and would have already looked after that.

No matter what the real punishment has already happened to all involved.

Careers are ruined.

they have lost face in their community

The school will also lose students and lose funding if it is a private school

If it is a government school tehre is not much except that people in charge of the school will be disciplined.

18 hours ago, Dr B said:

It is just an observation, but one that nobody else seems to have made. I am not aware of any unmodified vehicle which cannot be opened from the inside. Even if the rear doors had "child proof locks" which may prevent opening from the inside if it was a passenger sedan, I would be very surprised if the sliding door, and both of the front doors, did not have a lever to unlock the door. If a 7 year old became aware that they were trapped in the vehicle, wouldn't they have time to find that lever, usually very near to the door handle, before they suffocated, or am I expecting too much?

You are expecting too much..... 

If a child is asleep, will he/she necessarily wake up before heat exhaustion renders them comatose... I personally do not know. 

Dehydration causes dizziness and tiredness. 

Edited by jacko45k