90 day report timeframe question

Hello, all.  My 90 day report date was set for September 4th.  I almost forgot and did the online report on September 9th.  Am I still within the window?  As I understand it, it may be done up to 14 days before the report date or 7 days after the report date.  My question- is this timeframe/window true for online reporting?  Also, I submitted online six days after the report date.  Is that ok?  Or is it from whenever it is approved, which would be after 7 days.  Still pending because of the weekend.  TIA for any clarification.

P.S.  I have already done my first report at the immigration office, and my next one successfully online.

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

Online window is 15 days prior and up to due date.

The 7 days after due date you referred to is for reports done in person.

Oh, damn me!  Thanks for confirming my worst fears, DrJack.  LOL.  I thought I was being paranoid.  Going through a sudden separation, possible divorce and seem to have made a mistake with my mind elsewhere.  Immigration office is pretty far away.  I will go in person tomorrow.  I am assuming seven days = one week...not seven working days, right?  The report date was a Sunday (4th Sept), plus I will be going tomorrow, which is a Monday.  Do you know if I will be penalized?

5 minutes ago, keysersoze276 said:

The report date was a Sunday (4th Sept), plus I will be going tomorrow, which is a Monday.  Do you know if I will be penalized

Hopefully not.

The fine is 2k so not pleasant.

All you can do it give it a try.

BTW don't beat yourself up.

Easy to overlook when stuff going on.

The new online system sends a reminder email.

In fact I received one yesterday and filed the report straight away.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Hopefully not.

LOL, my wife. stole most of my money (It's an exaggeration TBH), so 2k is not pleasant at all!  I appreciate your advice.  I don't post much, but you and a handful of other guys (UbonJoe, BritTim, and the other usual suspects), sure have all helped me and many others without knowing it.  Thanks so much for your dedication of sharing solid knowledge and advise, gentlemen!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Hopefully not.

I got my reminder yesterday as well, but the actual reporting date isn't until the 25th, so it's a tad early.

12 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Hopefully not.

I got an email reminder too..

however I've waited  for 5 days prior to 90 day expiry date so I don't lose to many days.

I've noticed that the new 90 day term starts form the date it's processed not from the expiry date.

Doing it 15 days early loses you possibly 15 days.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

however I've waited  for 5 days prior to 90 day expiry date so I don't lose to many days.

I've noticed that the new 90 day term starts form the date it's processed not from the expiry date.

Correct ...so it would add one extra report per year.

Given that it's such a painless task with the new online system and auto fill apart from the first 2 entries...

Personally I like to do it as soon as I receive the reminder.

To each there own..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hotchilli said:

It's easy, I do it 15 days early so every 75 days, takes 2 minutes, no point waiting to day 90

• Like 1

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

It's easy, I do it 15 days early so every 75 days, takes 2 minutes, no point waiting to day 90

I get that it's easy online and in essence it makes no difference, but you'd think if you're diligent in making an early application IO could make the date from expiry as it's in the system, and make a 90 report actually 90 days and not 75.

Just saying.

Hopefully can add quick question here.

So had my reminder email Sat and did the report online straight away. ....Pending.

Now just received email approval and attachment.

Also on the online site I see it's approved ...

Neither with the online site and the email can I download the receipt. 

Just states failed to download.

Any suggestions. TIA. 

Edited by DrJack54

24 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Maybe a problem with the online site.

I just confirmed I can still open my last approved report that I got by email in July. Have you tried to open any other PDF files.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Maybe a problem with the online site.

I just confirmed I can still open my last approved report that I got by email in July. Have you tried to open any other PDF files.

Thanks for advice.

Replying to let others know that it wasn't the email or the online report site.

I ended up forwarding the confirmation email to gf and her phone could download file.

My cell has a glitch. 

20 hours ago, keysersoze276 said:

Oh, damn me!  Thanks for confirming my worst fears, DrJack.  LOL.  I thought I was being paranoid.  Going through a sudden separation, possible divorce and seem to have made a mistake with my mind elsewhere.  Immigration office is pretty far away.  I will go in person tomorrow.  I am assuming seven days = one week...not seven working days, right?  The report date was a Sunday (4th Sept), plus I will be going tomorrow, which is a Monday.  Do you know if I will be penalized?

Yes 7 days one week. For future reference: Except if the they are closed for a 'holiday' then you can go on the first day they open without a fine.  To the best of my knowledge.

4 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Yes 7 days one week. For future reference: Except if the they are closed for a 'holiday' then you can go on the first day they open without a fine.  To the best of my knowledge.

The 7 days includes holidays and weekends. Same for the 15 days before.

22 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Hopefully can add quick question here.

So had my reminder email Sat and did the report online straight away. ....Pending.

Now just received email approval and attachment.

Also on the online site I see it's approved ...

Any suggestions. TIA. 

Just a couple of quick observations re Online reporting, which I have been using successfully for over a year.

1. Every time I try to log on for a new report (roughly 80 to 90 days after last report) the site comes up with "incorrect password" and I have to reset it.

Simple enough to do, but don't understand this glitch (I use a desktop computer for this task and passwords/logins.are saved to Google )

2. After submitting last Wednesday I received the acknowledgment of receipt email. 

But then until mid Monday, it was still "Pending".

So shot off an email to Pathum Thani immigration with a cut and paste from their email of transaction number etc etc.   

About an hour later I got the Approval email and attachments (PDFs.....one click to open)

I've had to send this "Dear Sir/Madam" email every time for the past 3 reports!

They seem to need to be jogged into processing my online submissions. 

(I have a saved proforma email to them for this purpose, only changing the specific details each time)

Clearly, the members who report getting a very quick Approved email are dealing with a different IO to mine !

The deadline date was tomorrow Wednesday, so I was getting twitchy. 

I think I'll follow your advice in future and send it off as soon as I get the reminder email.

Less worry about their slow response time!

57 minutes ago, orchidfan said:

I think I'll follow your advice in future and send it off as soon as I get the reminder email.

Less worry about their slow response time!

It does add one extra report per year, but as you would know, the online fill in reports takes seconds with the auto fill. 

Have no idea why you would need to update your password. 

I use Android cell and for reports works a charm.

I'm a convert after using mail option as previous online system was a no go for me.

Seems it's one IT thing they finally got right. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

It does add one extra report per year, but as you would know, the online fill in reports takes seconds with the auto fill. 

Have no idea why you would need to update your password. 

I use Android cell and for reports works a charm.

I'm a convert after using mail option as previous online system was a no go for me.

Seems it's one IT thing they finally got right. 

When I first registered for the "new" online system, they sent a password by email. 

This worked for the first report but not for the second, therein starting the chain of new passwords every new login.

Wierd!

But it's quick and easy to change the password. 

Mind you, the latest new password user last Wednesday DID work for logging on, on Monday to check the progress. 

We'll see what happens next this coming December !